LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Sorry to hear about your car doll.
Your doing amazing well!! You should be so impressed with yourself, i know i am lol.
Came back from holiday last night and had to start day one again today and with a weigh in tomorrow im not really expecting any losses just hoping to stay the same. I dont regret eating the food as i was having a wonderful time, and if anything as you've mentioned, its made me more determind this time round as ive realised food isnt really all its cracked up to be.
I was kinda obsessed about food for the first two weeks, now im like 'meh' but its early days yet and im sure i'll be regretting saying this in a few days time.
As always i love reading your diary, your a shrinking legend xx

Hey hun-pants news about your car! I had a similar week. New cleaner started on Monday-v exciting! Sadly, after an hour she called me to say she had pulled the extractor fan off the wall and it had smashed the glass hob and knocked a knob off. . .great! On a plus, i lost 5 pounds this week and got my sample box of slim and save. X x x

ayshaahmad said:
Oh no! Big hugs xx

Hi love how are u x how's the diet gone this week x ooohhhh the 13s soon xxxx good luck for tomoz x

Katierose said:
Sorry to hear about ur car Lea x x grr inconsiderate people !

Sorry haven't caught up with u x cats going to cost me £200 dam !!!! How's the diet going

Liveonce said:
Well done loosing 2lb this week hunn xxx

Well hello there my skinny minnie goes the new plan going bet u are loving all that scrummy food x come on do tell make me jealous x

Krissykat said:
Oh bugger! Sorry about your car hun :(
Suppose they didn't leave any details or anything either, grrrr

Oh I'm fine car mends doesn't it worse things happen at sea or worse still I could have put a stone on lmao x how are I how u getting on x

CherryCola said:
Sorry to hear about your car doll.
Your doing amazing well!! You should be so impressed with yourself, i know i am lol.
Came back from holiday last night and had to start day one again today and with a weigh in tomorrow im not really expecting any losses just hoping to stay the same. I dont regret eating the food as i was having a wonderful time, and if anything as you've mentioned, its made me more determind this time round as ive realised food isnt really all its cracked up to be.
I was kinda obsessed about food for the first two weeks, now im like 'meh' but its early days yet and im sure i'll be regretting saying this in a few days time.
As always i love reading your diary, your a shrinking legend xx

Hi love how was the hol do tell hope u had a fab time x and don't worry u will be fine whatever yr weight u can bring it down in a week anyhow x how did weigh in go ? Yeah foods very over rated and all the stuff I used to think I craved isn't actually that nice my taste buds have changed I swear I fancy more fresh and healthy stuff now which is really weird isn't it !
I'm glad u enjoy my diary although not updated properly for ages as been so busy and stressed but I'm still on plan after my screw up so hoping to near them 13s this week just crossing my fingers and praying for it x

demonp said:
Hey hun-pants news about your car! I had a similar week. New cleaner started on Monday-v exciting! Sadly, after an hour she called me to say she had pulled the extractor fan off the wall and it had smashed the glass hob and knocked a knob off. . .great! On a plus, i lost 5 pounds this week and got my sample box of slim and save. X x x

Flipping heck miss 5 lbs well done that's fab ab fab there won't be any of you left to lose soon x congrats xxxxxxxx yeah been another hard and busy and stressy week for me but oh well deep breath !!!!! Sooooo what are u doing now then won't be long till u move up the steps will it x

Well hello diary I first of all need to say sorry for not updating properly in ages so sorry but in my defense I have been busy and stressed x the decorating is continuing and my house is upside down and I hate it and with working all day I'm doing it in hour stints so not good x I put up the blinds and curtains yesterday and a new light fitting however I came home tonight and thought sod it I'm putting the hair dye remover on and having an hour to myself !!!!! I'm shattered from it all ! My car gets fixed on Tuesday which is good but costing £200 mmm :(
Lillie had her ugly bug ball today which she enjoyed and was so pleased with my efforts to dress her as a lillie lady bug she ran out of school and kissed me to death made me so chuffed x
My friend visited last night for an hour who now says she can finally tell a difference in my weight loss as when I saw her 2 months ago she says she couldn't so that was nice although it's took for me to lose 5 bloody stone !!!!!!!!! Talking of compliments about my weight loss I'm still finding it all abit awkward I just don't know what to say ! I kinda blush say thank u then say but still loads to go but ...... Oh yeah nearly forgot I know someone who is doing lighter life and has been for over a year she has cheated twice and she's lost 5 stone in total which to me goes to show its no better ! Ppl tell me lighter life is far superior to cd because it teaches u also with counselling but if she has lost what I have but taken her 14 months and mine 4 then that to me outlines that no it isn't ! Not saying lighter life is bad but simply that ppl shouldn't be judgmental of cd that haven't done it it obviously works now doesn't it !
Lillie and Tia had sports day and I was still too fat and unfit to do the mummy's race so decided nxt year I will !!!! They both enjoyed it though so all good x
In diet news im still sticking in there and not really struggling wi on Sunday and I'm hoping for 3 to 4 lbs so I'm close enough to them 13s for it to seem doable I really wanna weigh 13st 13lbs soon ! Not sure why I just do ! All seems brilliant at that weight because it's close and it's the lightest I have ever been and at 13s im close to them 12s and 12s for me is frecking amazing ! Now I know everyone here thinks 12s are fat but me I think 12s are thin as my heaviest was 20stone now that's big ! So 12 12 is like brilliant !

Lillie the lady bug x

Attachments

• image-699810530.jpg
    image-699810530.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image-4284860969.jpg
    image-4284860969.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 58
LeaE said:
Lillie the lady bug x

So cute. I am trying to message you back but it says you have too many messages and can't have anymore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

She's adorable. Fingers are crossed for your Sunday WI. Hope you get the number you're after. Keep going you're doing amazingly well. xx

I know none of you haven't met lea as I'm in real life and live weirdly round the corner! This girl is lovely, kind supportive and

Really great!! I can see she is a real good motivator for everyone and she has done so well x well done x

vadey said:
I know none of you haven't met lea as I'm in real life and live weirdly round the corner! This girl is lovely, kind supportive and

Ha ha ha ta missy lol only just seen this x yr like my ickle one man fan club lol x thank u for last night was really lovely and just what I needed after a crap few weeks xxxxxxx

p220157 said:
She's adorable. Fingers are crossed for your Sunday WI. Hope you get the number you're after. Keep going you're doing amazingly well. xx

Thank u my dear and yeah I hope wi goes well or I might throw a paddy lol hope yr ok how u getting on love ?

marshma said:
So cute. I am trying to message you back but it says you have too many messages and can't have anymore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

aaahhhh I see I will go on tonight and delete my msges so sorry love x anyways hope yr ok and getting on well xxx

Well hello there my skinny minnie goes the new plan going bet u are loving all that scrummy food x come on do tell make me jealous x
Hey hunn it's going great thank you lost 8lb last week will obviously just b lbs from now on I bet but still loving the freedom of food your doing fab :) and your little lady bug looks great :D xxx

Liveonce said:
Hey hunn it's going great thank you lost 8lb last week will obviously just b lbs from now on I bet but still loving the freedom of food your doing fab :) and your little lady bug looks great :D xxx

Omg that's amazing well done and they won't slow yet but yr right they will but that happens on any diet so pls don't be disheartened you have done brilliant congrats and well done x what's that take u to I'm sure yr nearly in the 11s whoop x

LeaE said:
Well hello diary I first of all need to say sorry for not updating properly in ages so sorry but in my defense I have been busy and stressed x the decorating is continuing and my house is upside down and I hate it and with working all day I'm doing it in hour stints so not good x I put up the blinds and curtains yesterday and a new light fitting however I came home tonight and thought sod it I'm putting the hair dye remover on and having an hour to myself !!!!! I'm shattered from it all ! My car gets fixed on Tuesday which is good but costing £200 mmm :(
Lillie had her ugly bug ball today which she enjoyed and was so pleased with my efforts to dress her as a lillie lady bug she ran out of school and kissed me to death made me so chuffed x
My friend visited last night for an hour who now says she can finally tell a difference in my weight loss as when I saw her 2 months ago she says she couldn't so that was nice although it's took for me to lose 5 bloody stone !!!!!!!!! Talking of compliments about my weight loss I'm still finding it all abit awkward I just don't know what to say ! I kinda blush say thank u then say but still loads to go but ...... Oh yeah nearly forgot I know someone who is doing lighter life and has been for over a year she has cheated twice and she's lost 5 stone in total which to me goes to show its no better ! Ppl tell me lighter life is far superior to cd because it teaches u also with counselling but if she has lost what I have but taken her 14 months and mine 4 then that to me outlines that no it isn't ! Not saying lighter life is bad but simply that ppl shouldn't be judgmental of cd that haven't done it it obviously works now doesn't it !
Lillie and Tia had sports day and I was still too fat and unfit to do the mummy's race so decided nxt year I will !!!! They both enjoyed it though so all good x
In diet news im still sticking in there and not really struggling wi on Sunday and I'm hoping for 3 to 4 lbs so I'm close enough to them 13s for it to seem doable I really wanna weigh 13st 13lbs soon ! Not sure why I just do ! All seems brilliant at that weight because it's close and it's the lightest I have ever been and at 13s im close to them 12s and 12s for me is frecking amazing ! Now I know everyone here thinks 12s are fat but me I think 12s are thin as my heaviest was 20stone now that's big ! So 12 12 is like brilliant !

Hi Hun good to hear from u I totally agree and I am the same, starting at 20st 12st is The lowest I would want to be at 5ft 9 it makes me a size 12 and I would def be happy with that! WE CAN DO THIS xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back