LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Omg that's amazing well done and they won't slow yet but yr right they will but that happens on any diet so pls don't be disheartened you have done brilliant congrats and well done x what's that take u to I'm sure yr nearly in the 11s whoop x
I'm 12.5 n half now the week I started ww I was 12.13 and half same as my scales but my cd wer always showin lower I'm wondering if hers wer the wrong ones now and not mine lol xxx

What a cutie! Beautiful smile shes got there. Bummber about the car costing £200. Not what you need hey!
I know what your saying with LL, i guess it all boils down to personal prefrence. Personaly i'm not one for group meetings and i want this weight off me now not 14 months down the line lol.
Fingers crossed you'll get your desired loss this week. I didnt do as badly as i thought, only lost 1lb but considering how much wine i was knocking back im fairly chuffed with myself. No more holidays till October now so at least i'll get a good run at it till the temptation rises its head again.
Good luck for Sunday doll xx

yeah yr right we can do this for sure we just have to keep plodding on dont we xx
I think 12st is a good target tbh and its the one my cdc has set for me as she says 10st might be too thin for my build but it all depends on my legs tbh im not too bothered about being thin its just my legs are enormous and will be the last thing to shrink and i need to just see at what weight that happens not sure if that sounds ok but its what i have in my head xx

jesus 12.5 is just brill and the 11s wont be far away whoop x hows yr weekend love do u have anything nice planned x

wow thats good a good loss all considering and as long as the numbers on them scales are going in the right direction thats actually really al that matters at the end of the cd week x i know many struggle when the numbers are low and weight loss slows as it is a good motivator but looking at the overall picture i just really want to lose and how much i suppose doesnt really matter x dont get me wrong it does play with yr mind and cd is all about mind games but like i said concentrating on the bigger picture it put it into perspective doesnt it x how are u this lovely sunny day hows yr weekend going x

day 107
wow 107 days thats unreal isnt it i never in a month of sundays thought i would do this ths long x i remember first starting, counting every day hour and minute and then thinking i am taking each week at a time and will do this as long as i can take it but was going to come off cd the min i found it hard and do ww and i honestly thought that 2 months would prob be my limit so to write down i have done 107 days and 5st 1lb is unreal and i feel like an outsider looking in on someone else xxxx so thank u to each and every one of u who read my diary and spur me on as without all of my friends i defo would not be here now x thank u x
well i have had 2 hours sleep and that was on my sofa ! One of my friends is going through a break up and she came to mine last night she drank and drank and drank and then spewed and spewed and spewed and i was on carers duty and for the first tme since starting this diet am so glad that im on cd and cant touch a drop of alcohol and thankfully my friend is supportive of my diet and didnt try to push me to cheat once x well i spent the night makinging drinks first alcohol and pizza and a fried egg sandwich then coffee water paracetamol and toast ha ha i settled her to sleep then spent the night making sure she didnt choke on her vomit so just fab ! Nah im joking i dont mind its what friends do but its weird being the sober one x not seen steven at all really this week and thats fine as im getting used to it but relecting i think its abit sad and causes loads of issues between us x
this week my mum has been good on cd and tbh im proud im trying to encourage from a distance so as a treat i have ordered both me and her a sample pack from slim and save to incorporate into our cd products so we have a bit of a change in taste as after 15 weeks im a little bored with shake after shake and hate the porridge now with a passion and can only stomach a soup once a week its even to the point the bars arent even special treats anymore so im awaiting these slim and save products and i will be able to see what they are like x I wont ever not go to my cdc as i like her and she has brought me this far and im a creature of loyalty but what it just means is that i wont need as many products as i usuallyhave and what she doesnt know wont hurt her will it now x
i slept in my clothes last night so neeeeeed a shower and my house needs a tidy so thats what im going to do x its my wi tomoz and its just come round so fast its unreal x did a naked undie pic and compared it to the ones i did 4 weeks ago and since then i have lost a stone and u cant see a difference and its not just me because i showed vadey and she agreed so with how fast this week has flown i dont feel like i will have lost but heres to hoping hey x right shower for me ppl im well scruffy grubby and stinky x

Well they may be stretchy jeans and they may give me a ickle muffin top but I got the size 14s on

LeaE said:
Well they may be stretchy jeans and they may give me a ickle muffin top but I got the size 14s on

Yay well done you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

My size 14 jeans x yes a bit tight and yeah stretchy material but still the liable says 14 !!!!! Might wear them inside out so the size shows lmao v impressed and happy right now so in 16 weeks that gone from a size 20/22 to now squeezing into my 1st size 14s love cd right now and I don't care what the scales say tomoz ps I'm shattered and off for a family walk ! Great !

Attachments

• image-890867560.jpg
    image-890867560.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 76
You're doing so well hun. Congrats.

LeaE said:
My size 14 jeans x yes a bit tight and yeah stretchy material but still the liable says 14 !!!!! Might wear them inside out so the size shows lmao v impressed and happy right now so in 16 weeks that gone from a size 20/22 to now squeezing into my 1st size 14s love cd right now and I don't care what the scales say tomoz ps I'm shattered and off for a family walk ! Great !

Wow lea u look amazing well done u!!

Thank you guys just check out that camel toe though lmao x so funny x had a good day today was lovely to walk around the country park today the weather was lovely x

Gd luck for wi today hun x

Good luck today hun x x

Thank u guys lost 3 this week so I'm down to 14st 3lbs 4 more and I'm in them 13s whoop x can't bloody wait so I'm ragging mike and that water this week x

LeaE said:
Thank u guys lost 3 this week so I'm down to 14st 3lbs 4 more and I'm in them 13s whoop x can't bloody wait so I'm ragging mike and that water this week x

Yay roll on the 13s

Woohoo well done girlie u will so be in those 13s next week!!!!

Well done lovely lea x I ve had a bit of an emotional nightmare this week So haven't been as gd as I shld but am bCk on track have put the details in my diary x x and well done again x x

Back