LeaE's Jelly Wobble

demonp said:
Cheers hun. Will definitely need your support-wouldn't have got this far without it. Not on Facebook-but will drop in lots on here to keep me motivated. You keep going with Mike otherwise you will end up with sagging thighs like me. I've started horse riding again so hopefully that will help. Hubby is amazing-i am v lucky. Holiday isn't very exotic-just at our house on isle of wight but the weather is so amazing that we could easily have been on a Mediterranean beach today. Happy days. X

Ah sounds perfect I love the isle of white although not been there for many years x omg horse riding x would love to start riding again but I'm still too fat to cripple a poor animal with carrying my weight so maybe one day I also may start it up again omg yr so so lucky bet u love having this new freedom of yr new skinny self x

Oh dear the poorly tummy has hit me ! Above my stomach is really painful and swollen and I think that I have trapped wind or constipation which I don't understand as I have drank so much water ! Ouch so I have decided that I'm going to try movicol which tastes vile ! Anyways I hope this does the trick !

LeaE said:
Oh dear the poorly tummy has hit me ! Above my stomach is really painful and swollen and I think that I have trapped wind or constipation which I don't understand as I have drank so much water ! Ouch so I have decided that I'm going to try movicol which tastes vile ! Anyways I hope this does the trick !

Oh no u poor thing I have had that and its nasty do u drink peppermint tea? Give that a try as it helped me I am sure!!! Hope u are ok x

LeaE said:

Oh I've had that too! It was horrid and i was really scared it was the dreaded gallstones,even though it was in the wrong place! But it passed after a week. Mint tea did help and lots of water. It is fab to be riding again and not have to have a massive beast to carry me! I am v lucky as i have found someone who needs their horses exercised-so we all get the exercise we need! At the moment both me and the horse have big bums but we are working on it! And your right, i am loving this new freedom and am embracing it everyday-i will never go back to being big. To be in the healthy weight range of bmi is lovely. . .but i still feel flabby and big. Suppose after 30 years of being overweight it will take time to register the change. Hope you feel better soon. X x x

Stomach still feels poorly but on a plus note my slim and save products have arrived ! Just tried a vanilla and almond bar ! Tastes like marzipan with chocolate ! Quite nice but not amazing x

Are you leaving the Cambridge diet?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

marshma said:
Are you leaving the Cambridge diet?

No no no I love my cd and I'm a bit too loyal to do that lol weird I know I just ordered a sample pack to try to give me some variety I'm going to just replace a few of the products that's all well that's if I like them lol nooooo defo not leaving cd its my saviour tbh I love cd well most of the time anyway x

LeaE said:
No no no I love my cd and I'm a bit too loyal to do that lol weird I know I just ordered a sample pack to try to give me some variety I'm going to just replace a few of the products that's all well that's if I like them lol nooooo defo not leaving cd its my saviour tbh I love cd well most of the time anyway x

Oh that's good i was worried you was leaving

Holy crap that save and silm is so much cheaper with such a massive range of food (including "proper" meals).

So it keeps you in a ketogneic state yes ?

korbendallas said:
Holy crap that save and silm is so much cheaper with such a massive range of food (including "proper" meals).

So it keeps you in a ketogneic state yes ?

Yes it does it's just a copy of cd same nutrients the lot x go on their site and try the sample pack it's only 24.99 for 25 product and mix it in with cd well that's what I'm doing anyways x I haven't tried the meals yet but as I try them I will let u know what's horrid and what's nice I must admit the bar was alot more 'choc bar like' than cd as some of cd products can be abit powdery or gritty or cardboardy so defo worth a try I think x

marshma said:
Oh that's good i was worried you was leaving

Would I ever leave u ?????? Nah cd has taken me too far for me to turn my back on it x x how are u my love x good I hope x

LeaE said:
Would I ever leave u ?????? Nah cd has taken me too far for me to turn my back on it x x how are u my love x good I hope x

So glad you aren't leaving. I am good thanks x x hope you are too

Well today has been ok was just this evening that it's been annoying x stuck on my diet but had to do the food shop and with kids on holiday there are loads of goodies in my fridge is packed and I have a massive fridge freezer one of them double American style ones which I love but dam does it hold alot of nice food xxxxx cooked kids chicken wraps by request and I could have chewed my arm off with how nice they smelt resisting was difficult and I'm a sodding veggie !!!!!!! I then jumped on mike after putting kids to bed the proceeded to fall back off after 10 mins workout and it was an epic messy dismount not a little trip I ended up sorawled on the floor with a leg entwined in mike not the love affair I wanted with mike (cross trainer) our relationship is taking a turn as all my relationships do as is failing fastly downhill ATM I hate mike and I'm considering weighing him in ! Although I unfortunately need him if my thunder thighs are ever going to improve ! Omg I was walking to the bathroom with no trousers on and my thighs now make a slapping noise as I walk how blinking bad is that ! So less fat means more wobble work that one out !!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone else more hateful of their shape since loosing ? I am so critical stood doing my naked body analysis today ( yes I do do it every day OCD !!!!) and now I have lost I'm defo more aware of my fat than I was before my stomach is huge still and sticks out loads spesh since my boobies now represent spaniel ears Jesus when will I get a break !
K enough moaning better become upbeat a little ! My movicol has improved my stomach slightly so took another today and will do one an evening until I'm regular again and haven't got a sore tummy x oh and this morning an air ballon nearly crashed at half 7 this am made me all giddy will try and post the video but haven't done a video before x
Oh no I can't it's on my iPhone and I don't know how sorry guys x well here's a picture anyway x I appologise for my technical inabilities x

Attachments

• image-2453881968.jpg
    image-2453881968.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 38
Liveonce said:
Hey hunn ya doing amazing sorry haven't been in touch for a while what did u loose this week I got my 5% sticker lost 2n half 10lb total in 2 weeks nothing compared 2cambridf
ge I no but feelin great :)

10lbs in 2 week !!!!! That's fab and u sure as hell should feel great yr doing fab and have come so far well done love x I lost 3 this week and takes me to 5st 4 in total !!!!!!

Liveonce said:
Wow r u nearly in 13s now ? X

Yeah just 4 more lbs and I'm in the 13s so if not this week I will be the nxt week I'm determine although I gotta admit I do find it bloody harder with littler loses seeing the 14s for more weeks than any other stone barrier has been hard however it's done me good as made me more determined x where are u right now weight wise lol I'm not trying to stalk u I promise x

Liveonce said:
Ha ha it's fine I lv our chats :) I'm 12.3 now set my next goal at11.13 :D

Good god 11s is quite thin seems unreal doesn't it x well done u xxxxxxxxxx and yes I value all my chats and friends on here so don't leave me yet lol

Back