LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Omg I just had a slim and save macaroni cheese and it was beaut x not thinking the bars are amazing so far at all not bad but nothing great but that meal wow I could eat that every day totally tingled every taste bud I have and I will defo be ordering again x is it ok to replace a cd shake with one of those or will that be too many kcals x should really research this to make sure I'm not going off diet too much it seems too nice to be able to eat one of them every day ! Can't wait to try the others now x omg I love it x taste sensation after so long !

Your descriptions of you thighs and boobies is exactly the same as mine. Boobies look like those of a 80 year old and my thighs make so much noise people can hear me coming! I was walking out of the sea this morning and i felt like a jelly fish-it just isn't fair! And now, just to add to the despair-my hair is starting to fall out! I have fine hair as it is-can't afford to lose any! I know this can be a side effect of the diet-anyone else had it? What is the remedy-supplements? A wig? Help! X x x

Lea - I often slip in a S&S meal every so often - I love the spicy spaghetti. Also love the chocolate truffa bars. Like you I will stick to cd but it's nice to have a bit of variety.
I think it's too early to worry about loose skin. It takes about a year for your skin to catch up and the younger you are the more elastic your skin. I have also read that people with very fair skins (me) have less elastic skin and are more likely to have loose skin after weight loss! Happy days...
On a positive note - I have lost exactly 5 stones and feel fab!!

demonp said:
Your descriptions of you thighs and boobies is exactly the same as mine. Boobies look like those of a 80 year old and my thighs make so much noise people can hear me coming! I was walking out of the sea this morning and i felt like a jelly fish-it just isn't fair! And now, just to add to the despair-my hair is starting to fall out! I have fine hair as it is-can't afford to lose any! I know this can be a side effect of the diet-anyone else had it? What is the remedy-supplements? A wig? Help! X x x

Ah sorry to hear about the hair but it's weird because as it happens this diet has made me hairier than ever x my body hair is thicker than ever and it grows so fast I can hardly keep up ! I'm like the monster from the frecking deep I have just spent the last hour de fluffing and that's being polite as I hate body hair infact I have just showed my bf the longest hair I plucked from my big toe yea big toe !!!!! I have never had bloody toe hair and now I have v unfair as for floppy thighs my bf when I told him said ha ha you have clap between yr legs now !!!!!! Mmmmmmm someone's not getting any for 8 weeks ! Prix !!!!!!!! Needless to say I spent 40mins on mike tonight before my de fluff marathon oooohhhhhh might have lost a stone in all the hair I just removed whoooooo silver lining and all that ha ha ha
Aaahhhhhh day at the beach in the sea kinda makes floppy thighs worth it ah bet yr a little bay watch babe in the making missy now yr all super thin x v jel x I want to come visit u just to take advantage of yr gorgeous location x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - I often slip in a S&S meal every so often - I love the spicy spaghetti. Also love the chocolate truffa bars. Like you I will stick to cd but it's nice to have a bit of variety.
I think it's too early to worry about loose skin. It takes about a year for your skin to catch up and the younger you are the more elastic your skin. I have also read that people with very fair skins (me) have less elastic skin and are more likely to have loose skin after weight loss! Happy days...
On a positive note - I have lost exactly 5 stones and feel fab!!

Mmmmm all fab news miss daisy lol v much cheered me up lol oh well better than being fat with no clothes I suppose but wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a super sexy flab and lose skin oh and stretch mark free body when we have done on cd but hey ho we can't have everything just looks like Bridget jones pull in pants and selective clothing x undressing in the dark and excess toning will be the way forward I suppose x good underwear is the key so I'm told so I'm relying on that for now but not v attractive I'm afraid !!!!! Congrats on the 5 stone whoop whoop well done sweetheart I'm v impressed good lass pat on the back and a big jump punch air for u x x yeah x

LeaE said:
Mmmmm all fab news miss daisy lol v much cheered me up lol oh well better than being fat with no clothes I suppose but wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a super sexy flab and lose skin oh and stretch mark free body when we have done on cd but hey ho we can't have everything just looks like Bridget jones pull in pants and selective clothing x undressing in the dark and excess toning will be the way forward I suppose x good underwear is the key so I'm told so I'm relying on that for now but not v attractive I'm afraid !!!!! Congrats on the 5 stone whoop whoop well done sweetheart I'm v impressed good lass pat on the back and a big jump punch air for u x x yeah x

Oh and s s meals mmmmmmmm can't wait to try another one tomoz x I'm going to try them all then make a bulk order and treat myself to them on an evening utterly lovely although I think cd bars are better in general x

LeaE said:
Ah sorry to hear about the hair but it's weird because as it happens this diet has made me hairier than ever x my body hair is thicker than ever and it grows so fast I can hardly keep up ! I'm like the monster from the frecking deep I have just spent the last hour de fluffing and that's being polite as I hate body hair infact I have just showed my bf the longest hair I plucked from my big toe yea big toe !!!!! I have never had bloody toe hair and now I have v unfair as for floppy thighs my bf when I told him said ha ha you have clap between yr legs now !!!!!! Mmmmmmm someone's not getting any for 8 weeks ! Prix !!!!!!!! Needless to say I spent 40mins on mike tonight before my de fluff marathon oooohhhhhh might have lost a stone in all the hair I just removed whoooooo silver lining and all that ha ha ha
Aaahhhhhh day at the beach in the sea kinda makes floppy thighs worth it ah bet yr a little bay watch babe in the making missy now yr all super thin x v jel x I want to come visit u just to take advantage of yr gorgeous location x

Omg-your toe hair comment made me lol! I bet your bf was really turned on by that! :) oh-that reminds me (in a really weird way) have you seen the trailer for 50 shades yet? Can't remember if i told you about it-or you told me. Anyway-its on you tube. Back to cd-did my first solo wi on Tuesday-scales said that i had put on a pound. . .but, i had never compared my scales to hers so i am hoping that mine are wrong! Really had to force myself to write it down-really didn't want to as it felt like a fail. Next week will be the big test-especially as i had a steak on the bbq! Anyway, the sun calls have a great day my hairy little friend. X x x

demonp said:
Omg-your toe hair comment made me lol! I bet your bf was really turned on by that! :) oh-that reminds me (in a really weird way) have you seen the trailer for 50 shades yet? Can't remember if i told you about it-or you told me. Anyway-its on you tube. Back to cd-did my first solo wi on Tuesday-scales said that i had put on a pound. . .but, i had never compared my scales to hers so i am hoping that mine are wrong! Really had to force myself to write it down-really didn't want to as it felt like a fail. Next week will be the big test-especially as i had a steak on the bbq! Anyway, the sun calls have a great day my hairy little friend. X x x

Oiy Oiy Oiy less of my hairy little friend I now don't have hair at all from my jaw downwards every strand is gone so hairless friend thank u v much and no I haven't seen it will check it out whoooooooooooooooooo and bf ppfffttttt I'm glad he didn't want any after the tie hair cos he said I had clap !!!!!! How rude !

Well today's treat was spag Bol mmmmmmm beautiful x quite spivey because I'm not used to hot food I don't do curries or anything but I really liked it I will defo be ordering ss meals mmmmmmm I could live off them forever totally amazing x mmmmmmmmm
Weather is really nice and I'm home chilling x
Cd wise I'm still on track and I'm kinda ok with this all and I'm weirdly settled as much as I would love a meal out its more about the social occasion than the food I suppose x 14st 3 is nice but I can't wait to be in the 13s I really can't but it's at least 2weeks away :( and that's as long as I'm good x

I am so hoping u hit those 13s this week or next how amazing would it be if it was this week fingers crossed for u hunni!!! U are doing so well xxx

ayshaahmad said:
I am so hoping u hit those 13s this week or next how amazing would it be if it was this week fingers crossed for u hunni!!! U are doing so well xxx

Ah thank u love really kind of u it's been hard spesh now weight loss has slowed but we are all at least struggling along together don't u think x I went on my mums scales today and yes I'm aware that's very naughty but I stripped off everything bar my undies and weighed in on hers and they read 14st exactly ! See that hair removal obviously helps lol I know it's not amazing to everyone but aysha u understand me don't u ?!? Are am I just crazy ! 14 stone to me coming from blinking 20st is super fan flipping tastickly unreal I swear I was aiming for the whole lob of fat off but not for one min did I think I could do it it just sempt so far away and such a ridiculous idea but 14st it actually seems within reach and by that I mean I can smell 10stone not actually touch it not even on tippy ties with my finger tips stretched but I can smell 10stone at least whereas 10stone only happened in my dreams !!! So that's just 4 more stone to lose ! Mmm maybe that is alot but 4 stone is 56lbs to go ! Ok yeah that does sound alot however it's more doable than 9st 7lbs right ? 133lbs to lose when I started so 56 dies sound better ! My CDC has adviced I get down to 12 stone and that be my target ! That's 2 stone to go and 28lbs to go which def seems doable not sure I want to pack in there though ?!? But I suppose I can consider that when I get there oooohhhhh check that out when not if whhhoooooo I'm excited and turned all positive tonigh must be my ss meal I had spag Bol mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyhow on a negative not mike is chuffing shaking his nasty little head and tapping his feet so better jump on and give him what he wants because I can't chill and watch tv while he's carrying off like that ! Would love to tell u all I enjoy riding magic mike but I'm afraid I don't !!! End of lol he's boring and hard work and a binde on my life however my flip flop thighs keep giggling away at me too so miles promised to help me shut them up x

LeaE said:
Ah thank u love really kind of u it's been hard spesh now weight loss has slowed but we are all at least struggling along together don't u think x I went on my mums scales today and yes I'm aware that's very naughty but I stripped off everything bar my undies and weighed in on hers and they read 14st exactly ! See that hair removal obviously helps lol I know it's not amazing to everyone but aysha u understand me don't u ?!? Are am I just crazy ! 14 stone to me coming from blinking 20st is super fan flipping tastickly unreal I swear I was aiming for the whole lob of fat off but not for one min did I think I could do it it just sempt so far away and such a ridiculous idea but 14st it actually seems within reach and by that I mean I can smell 10stone not actually touch it not even on tippy ties with my finger tips stretched but I can smell 10stone at least whereas 10stone only happened in my dreams !!! So that's just 4 more stone to lose ! Mmm maybe that is alot but 4 stone is 56lbs to go ! Ok yeah that does sound alot however it's more doable than 9st 7lbs right ? 133lbs to lose when I started so 56 dies sound better ! My CDC has adviced I get down to 12 stone and that be my target ! That's 2 stone to go and 28lbs to go which def seems doable not sure I want to pack in there though ?!? But I suppose I can consider that when I get there oooohhhhh check that out when not if whhhoooooo I'm excited and turned all positive tonigh must be my ss meal I had spag Bol mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyhow on a negative not mike is chuffing shaking his nasty little head and tapping his feet so better jump on and give him what he wants because I can't chill and watch tv while he's carrying off like that ! Would love to tell u all I enjoy riding magic mike but I'm afraid I don't !!! End of lol he's boring and hard work and a binde on my life however my flip flop thighs keep giggling away at me too so miles promised to help me shut them up x

I remember reading your posts when u first started saying how impossible it was and how far u have to go, but see u have come so far already and to be at 14 stone is a flipping massive achievement! And 4 stone off is no biggie to u chick u will get it off in no time!! I see where your cdc is coming from cos my plan is to get to 12 stone and work back up the plans because we will still loose weight on the higher plans so need to give room for a loss and coming off plan the healthy way! We should be proud of ourselves no matter if we have blipped or gone through this journey 100% perfect cos it is blooming hard and a struggle but with help of each other we will do it no matter how long it takes!!!
Now go ride mike like you've never ridden before lol and just think by Xmas we will all be gorgeous girlies with so much confidence and attitude all the hard work will be so so worth it!!!!

Those posts were bloody hilarious! Madness seems to have set in again-must be the heat. You make mike sound so dirty i almost want to get one! ;) You are so close to that finishing line now- its brilliant! Reckon that with mike making you sweat you will be there in no time! I feel that Im stuck in a pothole at the mo-desperate to get into the next stone bracket. . . Maybe i should take a leaf out of your book and get de fuzzing! X x x

When I got to 14 stones I felt fab and that was after losing just 2 stones 8 lbs ... I did start off wanting to get to 11.6 but then changed to 11.0. Now I think it's going to be hard to give up cd at 11.0. I reckon you'll want to lose more when you get to 12stones - the more you lose the more ambitious you become. I've just done a week at 810 and a couple of SS+ days but have reverted back to SS - I think it's a bit of an addiction!
Hope mike's not too hard on you tonight!

vadey said:
Lea, just pmsl at this post! You Have done and are doing amazing!!!! X

Lol <3 u lots thank u for everything spesh last night I was a right moany cow regarding court stuff sorry x ps I think lillie fancies arch lol oh dear xx

ayshaahmad said:
I remember reading your posts when u first started saying how impossible it was and how far u have to go, but see u have come so far already and to be at 14 stone is a flipping massive achievement! And 4 stone off is no biggie to u chick u will get it off in no time!! I see where your cdc is coming from cos my plan is to get to 12 stone and work back up the plans because we will still loose weight on the higher plans so need to give room for a loss and coming off plan the healthy way! We should be proud of ourselves no matter if we have blipped or gone through this journey 100% perfect cos it is blooming hard and a struggle but with help of each other we will do it no matter how long it takes!!!
Now go ride mike like you've never ridden before lol and just think by Xmas we will all be gorgeous girlies with so much confidence and attitude all the hard work will be so so worth it!!!!

Ha ha mike having a ride he wishes it's more of a battle with me and him plus I sweat all over him so he's not really v happy right now neither are my legs ouch lol
You are so so right u know we have all done fab and yes we screwed up from time to time but we still keep at it don't we so ner ner ner ! And haven't u lost something like 7 stone ! Jesus u should be so dam proud whoooo for u xxxx thank u aysha for always reading my diary and helping me on my way I know I'm a pain and a little annoying and moany but yr always there ta sugar x

demonp said:
Those posts were bloody hilarious! Madness seems to have set in again-must be the heat. You make mike sound so dirty i almost want to get one! ;) You are so close to that finishing line now- its brilliant! Reckon that with mike making you sweat you will be there in no time! I feel that Im stuck in a pothole at the mo-desperate to get into the next stone bracket. . . Maybe i should take a leaf out of your book and get de fuzzing! X x x

Mmmmmm you better have already de fuzzed missy with all that beach babe sea swimming u have been doing lmao it's not France u know lol
As for mike being dirty well I have dripped my sweat all over him does that count ha ha ha
Yes madness has hit me tonight I have officially lost it ! I swear to regain normality once I'm 13.13 I swear x until then yr stuck with my stupidity so one of u better volunteer to come and suck 2lbs of fat our of my floppy thighs soon via straw pls x

Daisy65 said:
When I got to 14 stones I felt fab and that was after losing just 2 stones 8 lbs ... I did start off wanting to get to 11.6 but then changed to 11.0. Now I think it's going to be hard to give up cd at 11.0. I reckon you'll want to lose more when you get to 12stones - the more you lose the more ambitious you become. I've just done a week at 810 and a couple of SS+ days but have reverted back to SS - I think it's a bit of an addiction!
Hope mike's not too hard on you tonight!

Yeah I agree it's a bit addictive isn't it ! All my life and time is now spent thinking about weight exercise cd or clothes size and I like it ! I find it engulfing and interesting I go over and over and over stuff in my head and work out my stats like how many pounds to go and my bmi and my % body fat etc I'm so odd and OCD and yes my mini goals are the worst the second I see a new stone bracket I aim for the nxt one like when I eventually reach 13.13 and I mean the second I'm not off the scales at my CDCs before I'm thinking right I want the nxt one ! Infact my CDC started pep talking me one week because she didn't think I was happy with my weight loss and I just laughed and said sorry I wasn't being down I was just thinking about how many weeks I give myself until my next stone bracket x you are such a skinny mini though daisy now bet yr so chuffed I know I will be is it still weird to see them digest on yr scales or are u used to them now x

Back