LeaE's Jelly Wobble

demonp said:
Oh that's what i want to do when i reach target but just 2 days a week. How have you been finding it? Any advice?

Well u 2 can be me lab rats I will see how u guys maintain on that then maybe do it too x

therealbbe said:
Awwwwww pip I have mountains of fairy dust just been waiting to use so sorry i shied away from talking :( but hopefully weigh in Friday will show I haven't gone mental off track etc if I have gained half stone in 3 months I will be ok with it this is just my journey continuing xxxx

You are so right x no journey ever really ends its all a continuation just think though how great u have done to take back control !
Oohhhhh Friday weigh in its quite exciting really it marks the start of where yr heading x

Faith_111 said:
Hiya! I'm finding it ok so far although I do get hungry! I think it helps knowing I can eat pretty much what I want the following day. I haven't weighed myself yet but if I find the losses are good then I will stick to it otherwise I will move back onto a vlcd. I've decided to give myself 2 weeks on the plan. I think it's excellent for maintenance especially with all the health benefits associated with it. If I don't carry on with the diet after 2 weeks I will definitely use it to maintain. I think 2 days a week is great for maintaining x

Well pls let me know how u get on as I'm quite interested as to how u do x so is it one day cd the nxt day whatever u want even carbs fat sugars whatever ?

ninajw83 said:
Hope you're having a lovely break away from work and enjoying your family time :) I'm very well thanks, hit 60lbs today so halfway to my first major goal eeek its very exciting!!!!

Whhhoooo congrats my dear that's a huge mile stone and u should be so pleased with yourself x aaahhhhhh not long to go now how do u feel ? Are u feeling thin x

Ooohhhhhhh big sigh well done washing ironing and putting away all day and finally got on top of the build up of washing I had ! I have gutted the kitchen done a skip run and generally tidied ! I'm say watching emmerdale with a glass of water and then I may sort some of the drawers in the dinning room ! Infact I could do that while watching tv mmmm multi task x Tia's tooth fell out so I must remember to put on my fairy costume ! Least one would fit me now lmao hey Sharon maybe u should lend me some of that fairy dust !!!!!
Bf is at football so gives me a couple of hrs to myself which I needed !
Today my friend Nadine text as she knew I was stressed and she offered to take me out Friday and pay whatever I wanted to cheer me up ! How unreal is that ! No one ever does stuff like that for me it's me that does it for others my friend who had that bloke and binned me off well still no better and that makes me feel really crap about myself because then I over analyse and think am I a shhhhhity friend that's not worth the effort even though I did loads for her and then Nadine comes along who in all honesty I haven't done much for and she hasn't known me v long and does this it's just an amazing gesture I think ! Now I'm not taking her up on it because I would feel I would be taking advantage ! We are off out but just glammed up and I'm driving and drinking water so as skint as I am right now I can afford that and it's just going to be nice to relax and forget abit but isn't that so kind x
Well on with that sorting things x

Whhhoooo congrats my dear that's a huge mile stone and u should be so pleased with yourself x aaahhhhhh not long to go now how do u feel ? Are u feeling thin x

Certainly not feeling thin just not as rotund as i was a few months ago haha. Still got a LOOOOOOOONG way to go but i'm very proud of what ive achieved so far :)

LeaE said:
You are so right x no journey ever really ends its all a continuation just think though how great u have done to take back control !
Oohhhhh Friday weigh in its quite exciting really it marks the start of where yr heading x

Yup exactly I know I can't wait because of that and today been good day xxx

ninajw83 said:
Certainly not feeling thin just not as rotund as i was a few months ago haha. Still got a LOOOOOOOONG way to go but i'm very proud of what ive achieved so far :)

And so u defo should be x I feel fat if I'm honest and ashamed I was ever that fat before but I'm proud still of all I have done and u should be too x are u treating yrself for hitting such a milestone x

And so u defo should be x I feel fat if I'm honest and ashamed I was ever that fat before but I'm proud still of all I have done and u should be too x are u treating yrself for hitting such a milestone x

Thanks Lea, I am proud and i'm 99% certain i'll still feel fat when i'm close to goal. Ive only ever as an adult been at goal and i still couldnt see it, always picked out my flaws but i'm hoping I will be able to feel better about myself this time round. I always have a treat for each stone ive lost, didnt do anything when i hit 4 st but im getting my eyebrows waxed as a lil treat when I get paid next week. No idea what I was for 5 stone but i know at goal i want one of those necklaces that you have your child's hand or footprint in. As Ella was born prem and 2 days before Fathers day the nurses did her footprint on a card and it was soooooooo tiny, would love that as a constant reminder of how far we've all come as a family throughout this very difficult last 2yrs. What are you treating yourself with and got anything big planned for when you reach target? xx

LeaE said:
Eerrrhhhhh the date I know about or another one xxxxxx enjoy yr dating lass and be fearless don't hold back and don't change for anyone x it's fun and keep it light I loved my dating period x

Yeah that's him, the guy from 2 weeks ago - just mad at myself for not playing by my rules. Im not treating it as anything serious, far from it, I fully intend to enjoy the whole dating thing. He wants to see me again, I've said I'll see how things go I may see him in a week or so hee hee! Thing is I really like him until he opens his mouth and then I really go off him lol.

I've been 100% today - feeling really motivated after yesterday's WI. Had a meeting at work and we were discussing this year's Christmas party - my 2nd goal (after my 15 stone 10lb one) will be to get myself into a size 14 for Christmas. I'm determined to wear a LBD, the photos from last year are, quite frankly, horrific. I want to feel fab this year :)

How are you??? xxx

Lea - no need to feel ashamed here as we are all in the same boat! I am sure I had some weird body dysmorphia because I didn't think I looked that bad - thought at my height I could carry the weight. Now when I see my before photos I am shocked and wonder how I dared show my moon face in public! I have spent years working in south London in an area where half the women are huge so I guess I just blended in!

Morning Lea!!! Awwwwwww I know what you mean about your friends offer even when one friend gets in first and buys me a coffee I feel I need to make them have another so I don't feel guilty!!!! Did the tooth fairy come I hope so (bet ya looked gorgeous in cossy hehehehe) <sprinkles fairy dust all around> anyway weigh in day tomorrow bit scared but hopefully it isn't too bad :) xxxxxxx

LeaE said:

Don't ever feel ashamed although I hear ya!!! And I have heard people losing 12 stone and still feeling fat And still buying big sizes take a while for their brain to catch up!! My friend took pics and put them around the house but also pics of when she was at her heaviest and Oh my God they look like different people lol worth a try xxxxxxx

Lea? Where are you?

Ive got some news. I smashed my mini goal a week early. So does that mean you'll honour our bet?

Hope you're ok. x

p220157 said:
Lea? Where are you?

Ive got some news. I smashed my mini goal a week early. So does that mean you'll honour our bet?

Hope you're ok. x

Omg that's fab news and yes I'm a woman to
My word but he's here with me at the mo and a nosey git so will post later x you have done so fab so so proud of u well done whoop xxxx I might not even make mine by next week been 100% and not lost a pound this week but might be water retention as totm x sad times

ninajw83 said:
Thanks Lea, I am proud and i'm 99% certain i'll still feel fat when i'm close to goal. Ive only ever as an adult been at goal and i still couldnt see it, always picked out my flaws but i'm hoping I will be able to feel better about myself this time round. I always have a treat for each stone ive lost, didnt do anything when i hit 4 st but im getting my eyebrows waxed as a lil treat when I get paid next week. No idea what I was for 5 stone but i know at goal i want one of those necklaces that you have your child's hand or footprint in. As Ella was born prem and 2 days before Fathers day the nurses did her footprint on a card and it was soooooooo tiny, would love that as a constant reminder of how far we've all come as a family throughout this very difficult last 2yrs. What are you treating yourself with and got anything big planned for when you reach target? xx

I haven't had set treats I kinda don't think I deserve them and yes I know that's odd but it's my fault I'm fat so all I'm
Doing is undoing my flaws and wrong doings but once at goal I will I want an ab stunning dress I think x

ChristyT said:
Yeah that's him, the guy from 2 weeks ago - just mad at myself for not playing by my rules. Im not treating it as anything serious, far from it, I fully intend to enjoy the whole dating thing. He wants to see me again, I've said I'll see how things go I may see him in a week or so hee hee! Thing is I really like him until he opens his mouth and then I really go off him lol.

I've been 100% today - feeling really motivated after yesterday's WI. Had a meeting at work and we were discussing this year's Christmas party - my 2nd goal (after my 15 stone 10lb one) will be to get myself into a size 14 for Christmas. I'm determined to wear a LBD, the photos from last year are, quite frankly, horrific. I want to feel fab this year :)

How are you??? xxx

I'm sure the pictures weren't that bad love but I do get where yr coming from because I hate all photos of myself just can't wait for u to be in that lbd xxxxxxxx ooohhh exciting times ahead x

Ah he sounds like my hubby. Have a good afternoon with him. Don't do too many chores.

LeaE said:
I'm sure the pictures weren't that bad love but I do get where yr coming from because I hate all photos of myself just can't wait for u to be in that lbd xxxxxxxx ooohhh exciting times ahead x

Oh they were....all 21 stone of my porky self! I'll get a copy and post it up so you can see. I need to get an up to date one done to see if you can tell the difference xx

I had a look round the Bull Ring in my lunch hour today and it was lovely looking at size 14/16 dresses thinking I'll be able to wear them in a few months :)

p220157 said:
Ah he sounds like my hubby. Have a good afternoon with him. Don't do too many chores.

I'm still up ! Can't sleep so washing hope yr ok and still on cloud 9 x

Back