LeaE's Jelly Wobble

demonp said:
Hello my dear. Well, i went well and truly off the rails this weekend. I ate so much that i was actually in a lot of pain. Ended up being sick to relieve the pain. How bad is that! At 230 this morning i was giving myself a right talking too. . .but, my amazing husband put such a positive spin on it that Im ok about it now and have stopped hating myself. He made me realise that you have to make mistake to learn. . .and i really have learnt. I had really been losing focus for the last couple of weeks and this has really put me back on track. I remember now what are horrible feeling it is to over eat. I am 100% again now. Wi tomorrow so we will see what damage was done. How has your day been Leah? Nit lotion free? X

Awwwwwwwee pip hugggggzzzzzzz you stay strong girl and what an amazing hubby you have good luck for tomorrow <sprinkles fairy dust all over you> you deserve that sprinkle chick I have every faith in you and we all have blips :) xxxxxxxx

LeaE said:
Flipping heck I'm impressed gym date whhhoooo I'm loving it missy x x and defo good move x bag up them big clothes go weigh them in and save up in a jar for new clothes when yr at goal x x dodo impressed and guy 2 hey can we call him mr big mmmmmmm wishful thinking for u there lmao x x oohhhh gunna jump to yr diary to take a look xxxx well done sweetheart x just fab x and get rid of them clothes because then there's no going back x

Ha ha ha Mr Big that did make me laugh!!! Just got back from the gym...feel bloody exhausted and a tad red in the face, not the most attractive look. I have to say that this guy is ace!!!! I've never met anybody so supportive and positive. I've had a really shitty day with my son (all I will say is freshly painted room...permanent marker pen and u Mums will know what happened!!) and he just made me look at the day in a completely different way. He's gone to work now.

Right I'm off to sort out the damage to the wall - grrrrr!!!!

xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ChristyT said:
Ha ha ha Mr Big that did make me laugh!!! Just got back from the gym...feel bloody exhausted and a tad red in the face, not the most attractive look. I have to say that this guy is ace!!!! I've never met anybody so supportive and positive. I've had a really shitty day with my son (all I will say is freshly painted room...permanent marker pen and u Mums will know what happened!!) and he just made me look at the day in a completely different way. He's gone to work now.

Right I'm off to sort out the damage to the wall - grrrrr!!!!

xxxx

Hnmmmmm as a mum repainting room might be happening hahahahahaha x

Got it in one Sharon....little s#*t had drawn a humongous alien on my freshly decorated bedroom wall this morning in permanent marker. As artistic as it was it didn't really fit on with my feminine, sparkly theme lol!!!!

therealbbe said:
Hnmmmmm as a mum repainting room might be happening hahahahahaha x

Omg!!!! Just seen your stats....that is AWESOME!!!! Massive congrats - you're smashing this diet :D xxx

ChristyT said:
Got it in one Sharon....little s#*t had drawn a humongous alien on my freshly decorated bedroom wall this morning in permanent marker. As artistic as it was it didn't really fit on with my feminine, sparkly theme lol!!!!

Lol Christy toooooooo funny!!!!! Well not really for you :( little sods ain't they xxxx

Hello my dear. Well, i went well and truly off the rails this weekend. I ate so much that i was actually in a lot of pain. Ended up being sick to relieve the pain. How bad is that! At 230 this morning i was giving myself a right talking too. . .but, my amazing husband put such a positive spin on it that Im ok about it now and have stopped hating myself. He made me realise that you have to make mistake to learn. . .and i really have learnt. I had really been losing focus for the last couple of weeks and this has really put me back on track. I remember now what are horrible feeling it is to over eat. I am 100% again now. Wi tomorrow so we will see what damage was done. How has your day been Leah? Nit lotion free? X

Sorry to jump - in, but I just wanted to say I fully sympathise with you. I had a binge this week and I also felt sick ( I wasnt but certainly felt it ) For days after I was sluggish and moody. I didn't weigh in on Sat as I just couldn't face a official gain. Fingers crossed I lose it and more by my weigh in on Sat. We are all human and these things happen but best to just try and get back onto plan and remember why your doing this x x x

Yep, little sod indeed....god I love him but I will be so glad when he's back at school!!! xxx

Hey hun, hope you're ok. I've been working all weekend. But somehow stayed 100%. Although I've not managed much water so bit worried about what the scales will say.

Hope you have a good week. X

angelupnorth said:
Sorry to jump - in, but I just wanted to say I fully sympathise with you. I had a binge this week and I also felt sick ( I wasnt but certainly felt it ) For days after I was sluggish and moody. I didn't weigh in on Sat as I just couldn't face a official gain. Fingers crossed I lose it and more by my weigh in on Sat. We are all human and these things happen but best to just try and get back onto plan and remember why your doing this x x x
It's an ongoing battle isn't it! Im going to make myself do my wi tonight and will record the results so that i have a reminder of what can happen if you loose focus. The crazy thing is, it caused me so much pain and i really didn't enjoy it-i was just like a crazed monster that couldn't stop. But, we live and learn! Thank you for your support-it caused.s always comforting to know that we all make mistakes. X

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwwwee pip hugggggzzzzzzz you stay strong girl and what an amazing hubby you have good luck for tomorrow <sprinkles fairy dust all over you> you deserve that sprinkle chick I have every faith in you and we all have blips :) xxxxxxxx

Thank you my little fairy dust sprinkler! Its so lovely to have you back with us. How is your journey going? X

hey my love x really sorry to hear you were in pain but as u said sometimes mistakes have to be made for you to learn x mistakes are al part of living yr life and should never be regreted just reflected on x im really really impressed by yr husband how amazingly supportive is he and so considerate i quite jealous wish mine was half as good dont get me wrong hes loving and has a heart of gold hes stood by me against his parents taken my 2 children on and im quite a pain in the arse to live with spesh on this diet but in terms of understanding my journey and emotions on this diet well he just doesnt get it but yrs sounds brilliant no wonder you married him x anyways how are you now ? hope yr well and battin through x i am im ok now feeling tonsbetter and all in all more settled x x

hey sharon how are u im good ta had a 100 percent day yesterday and i gotta say im actually not really struggling to get back on track x im back to work early now as a means to raise some cash so trying so hard to get eerything in the house sorted but that ll fine with me as a key aspect of cd is keeping busy busy busy x bf at work today and me and the kids have a few bits to sort through so going to get on with it in a min after a lazy morning x x how are u my dear good i hope and getting on well with yr re start cant wait to check yr stats on yr wi day is it on friday ?

ooohhhh dear oh dear perminent marker thats just horrific pls make my day and tell me it was black lol im sorry to chuckle at yr misfortune but u gotta see the funny side my kids do stuff like this all the time sometimes i do go crazy at them but sometimes u just cant help but laugh x one time i had gutted the entire house only to walk into the bathroom to find my 2 kids making snow angels on the floor in 2 full tubs of talc and i just burst out laughing kids hey u gotta just love them xxxx
v hapy to hear yr date with mr big went well mmmmmm he sounds just super does he have a younger brother i got to say im dying to see a picture he sounds super hot x so happy for you but also sad yr dating stories wont be all horrific and amuzing x maybe one day i will share some of mine with you because mine were horrid x

ah angel with all u have been through its quite understandable but its yr wedding soon and you need to focus x im here if u need anything you have done so amazing and look totally amazingly brilliant xxxxx well done for where you have come so far and defo feel proud of how you have managed x

hey sweetheart x pls dont worry you will be fine u little skinny minnie u xxxxxxxx just drink drink drink from now onwards x

fat day
well how odd all this head thing is on this diet because right now im thinner than i have ever been yet feel so fat ! its all prob down to having a few days off and thinking i would have put about 2 stone on and in my head thats happened i suppose so now i feel really really fat x im back to my old habbits of avoiding all contact with mirrows and i just feel a little bloated and rubbish x it all doesnt help because my routines all squiff due to my annual leave and kids holidays and i just cant wait to get back to normality ! routine ! Im sick and tired of cleaning and tidying the house only to blink and it all be a mess but hey ho only another week to go ! this diet i dont find difficult anymore well im not at the moment but the head thing is becoming a bit of a stuggle at present well it has been all along really ! I always think people think im lying or attention seaking or something so i try not to say it to the people around me but i feel absolutly massive still so fat and in reality i am im 13 and a half stone and just because thats lighter than what i was it doesnt take away from the fact that im still fat ! its a little disheartening sometimes as after all these months of hard work im still not normal well kinda oooohhh you know what i mean i still have a wobbly belly legs and arms all my body really and its just annoying because now im still fat but i have the added extra bonus of lose skin also ! on a more positive note however i have noticed i have less cellulite which i hated but came to ignore because what else can u do when u have bucket loads of the stuff and i still have cellulite but i do have less !
My sleep paterns become alot less normal now more a living human rather than a walking zombie !
I am sad today probably because i have decided i have to give up my place on the hairdressing course i was due to start the 2nd week in september ! It just had to be dropped because i have thousands to pay out in court fees and i need to put time and energy into that on top of that if it gets kicked out of court i want to concentrate on moving house and again my time and money will have to go into sorting that out x hopefully it will just be a delay in doing the course because on day i hope to start up my own salon but just at the moment i need to prioriise my money and efforts and right now is just not my time so me and my needs will have to take a back seat a hard decision to swallow x
my daughter today aged 8 nearly 9 was a little moody and weird her attitude and behaviour is changing alot and we had to have a lay on the bed and a real heart to heart she is most defo heading into the dreaded age of teenagerness its only slight but thedifference in her is unreal we have always been close as we spent many years on our own and one plus of single parenting is that yr bond is very stong with yr children as you give them everything u have x x so we laid and had a chat and a cuddle and just brought it back down to us and i just think she needed to know im hers and love her and im there for her and she needs to just stop being hypo sensitive with me and over emotional and she sempt better x never had this before so it was defo new teritory and with being so busy and stressed maybe i had forgotten to do this or maybe its that she shares me now with her sister and my bf and she just needed a bit more one on one im unsure but no way for the love of god am i losing what i have developed with my kiddies even if my situation has changed ! we are close and honest with each other and have a large amount of trust between us and i dont want the distance between us to grow ! infact im quite reluctant to accept any distance between us although i am not deluded growning up does mean that a little has to happen sad sad times !
diet wise im fine no problems had a mango and choc shake and going to finish the day with a s and s meal mmmmmmm bf working till 8 so just me and the kids and they are bugging me to play manoploy again so that will be fun x

Hiya Lea, dropping by to say hello, glad to see things are back on track and you're feeling much better :) Well my bad days got worse not in a diet sense but now ive got some ridiculously painful gastro bug and even swallowing the shakes gives me horrific pain for 30mins grrrrr

Lea - I know what you mean. The more I lose the more I am aware of my fat bits - I think it's because we are focussed more on our bodies than we were before. I also seem to have days when I feel thin. Yesterday I tried on loads of new clothes and danced around my bedroom and felt much slimmer and a bit like a teenager again! (some photos of my evening are now on my profile page!). Today, I feel sluggish and flabby.
I've got loose skin on my stomach and and serious bingo wings... but at least I can cover them up - couldn't disguise the 5-6 extra stones I was carrying in January. You are young so your skin is much more elastic than mine - they say it continues to shrink for a year after you have lost the weight so you may find that it is ok in the end.
You sound like such a lovely mum - the fact is that your daughter can talk to you about how she is feeling - a lot of kids just don't have that relationship with their parents.
I played monopoly for the first time in about 30 years a week ago and was thrashed by my 6 year old goddaughter...have fun x

LeaE said:
ooohhhh dear oh dear perminent marker thats just horrific pls make my day and tell me it was black lol im sorry to chuckle at yr misfortune but u gotta see the funny side my kids do stuff like this all the time sometimes i do go crazy at them but sometimes u just cant help but laugh x one time i had gutted the entire house only to walk into the bathroom to find my 2 kids making snow angels on the floor in 2 full tubs of talc and i just burst out laughing kids hey u gotta just love them xxxx
v hapy to hear yr date with mr big went well mmmmmm he sounds just super does he have a younger brother i got to say im dying to see a picture he sounds super hot x so happy for you but also sad yr dating stories wont be all horrific and amuzing x maybe one day i will share some of mine with you because mine were horrid x

Yep....black permanent marker pen!!!! I have to say it was an alien masterpiece, just the wrong setting, it's not long since he got in my makeup bag and turned himself into an umpalumpa!! I have to say its hard not to laugh...little monkey...even if I am cross I'm not cross for long.

Yeah Mr Big is splendid! Nice to meet a normal, easy going, nice man. I normally attract right b@$>@>ds.

Remind me to tell you about my date with the one legged man one day!! Ha!!

1lb off this week - not my finest week but at least it was a loss. Going to put my binge behind me and work on having a great week. Back in ketosis thank god :) xxxx

Back