LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Awwwwww lea def agree with prioritising felt exactly the same with my 15yr old we have done the single parenting together we are very close and I had to cancel a shift last week just to spend time with her "we needed it" it was lovely watching rubbish movies and generally chatting around rubbish. Just what the doc ordered so to speak. As for your dream that will be a reality soon enough when your time is right I have no doubt you will open your own salon and I will make a trip up to have an appointment with you :) xxxxxxx

Morning Lea hope you're having a better day today.

Xx

Oh i so understand that feeling! It is so weird-we loose all this weight yet still have fat days. I am still putting off taking my 5 year old to the swim pool with slides as my thighs look hideous and my droopy knees! How can i be in healthy bmi but still wobble so much? ? grrr! Hope you've had a good day. X

Hey Lea hope everything is ok. Not like you to post so infrequently and it seems like you've been going through a rough patch.

We're here for you. xx

Hope your ok lovely - big loves xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry x I'm ill like cant move out of bed ill will post when I'm half alive x love u all I swear I would never abandon u x promise x

LeaE said:
So sorry x I'm ill like cant move out of bed ill will post when I'm half alive x love u all I swear I would never abandon u x promise x

Awwwwwww sweetie get well really soon miss you xxxxxx

LeaE said:

Get well soon lady!!!!!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ditto. Get yourself better hun. <big hugs>

Big hugs honey. Get yourself better and eat what your body needs-don't limit those calories so much whilst you are recovering-your body needs energy. X

demonp said:
Big hugs honey. Get yourself better and eat what your body needs-don't limit those calories so much whilst you are recovering-your body needs energy. X

Totall agree with that Pip. Lea ya need to get well xxxxx

Hope u get well soon hunni xxx

Hope you feel better soon hunni, Big hugs x x x

Hi lea x x hope you feel better soon lovely lady sorry I have been missing but I have got shingles which is so So painful so I have been advised by my dr to switch from doing vlcd to low carb healthy eating x x thank you for being there and this explains why I have been feeling so low :-( c x you are doing so well too sweetheart hope to speak soon x

Feel well soon hun xx

Back