LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Lea, fingers crossed your on the mend soon, Missing your updates x x

hope you are okay hun x x

Sorry to hear youre poorly LEa, hope youre looking after yourself. Take care and hope to see you back soon xx

Yay! You're alive! I hope you start feeling much better very soon!

Omg I'm totally touched by everyone who's msged me to see how I am x I'm kinda better but awaiting blood tests at the moment but I can't drink milk as they think I'm now lactose intolerant prob due to stress x so for now I'm ok but dr asked me to eat as normal until I find out what's what and my body stabilises so been off the diet for 3 weeks now and been a lot better these past 4 days it was awful like my stomach was twisted vomiting and I won't talk to u about toilet activity however as long as I stay away from lactose and relax a little I hope things are as normal ! I daren't look at the scales or I will cry but I'm hoping that I can start back Monday properly as I'm back at the doctors Friday x
I start college tonight I sorted out funding so feel great about that and no improvement with court but hey can't have everything x hope yr all well update me on how yr getting on x will see u all soon love lea x

LeaE said:
Omg I'm totally touched by everyone who's msged me to see how I am x I'm kinda better but awaiting blood tests at the moment but I can't drink milk as they think I'm now lactose intolerant prob due to stress x so for now I'm ok but dr asked me to eat as normal until I find out what's what and my body stabilises so been off the diet for 3 weeks now and been a lot better these past 4 days it was awful like my stomach was twisted vomiting and I won't talk to u about toilet activity however as long as I stay away from lactose and relax a little I hope things are as normal ! I daren't look at the scales or I will cry but I'm hoping that I can start back Monday properly as I'm back at the doctors Friday x
I start college tonight I sorted out funding so feel great about that and no improvement with court but hey can't have everything x hope yr all well update me on how yr getting on x will see u all soon love lea x

Awwwwww lea soooooooo pleased to hear from you great news about docs Friday. Hope you get the answers you need as for the scales "whatever" you need to get well that is the main the you have done amazing and an inspiration to us all. Once you get well everything else will fall into place. Take care and keep strong love
Lots of love and get well hugzzzzzzzz
Sharon xxxxxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwwww lea soooooooo pleased to hear from you great news about docs Friday. Hope you get the answers you need as for the scales "whatever" you need to get well that is the main the you have done amazing and an inspiration to us all. Once you get well everything else will fall into place. Take care and keep strong love
Lots of love and get well hugzzzzzzzz
Sharon xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u Sharon x how ate u getting on x how's Uni x

So glad to hear you are on the mend-its not been the same without you! You will probably be pleasantly surprised by the scales. As long as you haven't gone too made! Any you have put on will come off quick. Most important thing is to get better. Think i might be allergic to slim and save as have had skin rash since starting. Blood tests next week so we shall see! Great to have you back. X x x

LeaE said:

Oh Lea I'm soooo glad u'r on the mend, I've been really worried. Thank god they're trying to pinpoint exactly what's wrong.

I seriously wouldn't worry about the scales, with all u'r tummy problems I bet u haven't put on that much on and what u have put on u will lose quickly. The main thing is u'r on the mend and hopefully ull know what to avoid food wise so u don't get a reoccurrence.

Good luck with college, at least u'r able to follow through with one of u'r goals, I'm convinced u will achieve them all - u r too resourceful not too :D xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lea - although I'm sorry about the illness, I'm so glad to hear you're back with us! I thought you may have given up which would have been a tragedy given how much weight you have lost. At least CD do lactose free products - a small consolation I know. I only buy lactose free packs now as I think they are tastier and seem more filling.
Good luck with your college course - I would love to re-train as I've been doing the same thing for nearly 20 years. In fact - been sitting in the same office at the same desk for 12years - I'm boring myself now...
Keep in touch
x

Well was back in a and e last night with terrible stomach pains ! Couldn't walk talk or anything so looks like weight loss is on stand still for now ! Sad times

Back