LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Hope you are okay hun x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

No it's no longer thought to be lactose !!! I'm at the doctors on Friday for further investigations !!!!!! I just hope it stops so it doesn't effect college ! Will update tomoz x thank u everyone for yr posts x

Hope ur better soon Lea!! xx

Get better soon hun. Hope they find out what's wrong. x

LeaE said:
No it's no longer thought to be lactose !!! I'm at the doctors on Friday for further investigations !!!!!! I just hope it stops so it doesn't effect college ! Will update tomoz x thank u everyone for yr posts x

Lea it sounds like gallbladder pain when I lost my first 7 stone I had major proba with mine and in the end had it removed they say it is a side effect from rapid weight loss have they considered this?!!! Xxxxxx

LeaE said:

Oh no!!!! Hope they get you back on your feet soon - sending you lots of get well soon vibes and hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

therealbbe said:
Lea it sounds like gallbladder pain when I lost my first 7 stone I had major proba with mine and in the end had it removed they say it is a side effect from rapid weight loss have they considered this?!!! Xxxxxx

Absolutely agree with Sharon. My friend had gallbladder problems after doing cd. It was one of the reasons i had been hesitant about doing the diet. Really hope they get you sorted soon-you are missed! X x x

demonp said:
Absolutely agree with Sharon. My friend had gallbladder problems after doing cd. It was one of the reasons i had been hesitant about doing the diet. Really hope they get you sorted soon-you are missed! X x x

I had it after 6 months into losing the weight pain is horrendous :( xxxxx

Lea i really hope they find out what's been wrong soon, you make sure you take care of yourself xxx

Hi lea

Hope you feel better very soon and that you have an answer to what had been troubling you.

Lots of love xxx

hey girls how are u all xxxx so sorry i havent been on but just been so ill and when i have picked myself up on my good days i have been so busy playing catch up x I have decided after another night of poorly belly that enough is enough and stomach pain or not im doing this diet as i dont think this is food related nor this diet its either gall stones from fast weight loss or its stress and neither or going to get better from me eatting as i have had a month off this diet now and eaten whatever i have fancied and its no better x i am i must say gutted i havent been able to do my journey straight off but i have decided its fine i can just do it and start over and this is me starting over x I have been refered for bloods done tomorrow and an ultra sound scan which im awaiting a date other than that nothing much helps so im going to have to grin and bare this out x
well me ! in the last month i have piled on loads of weight but i can sort that im not getting weighed as its far too depressing and with 3 weeks of products i will justgo for it then go back to my cdc and may i add she hasnt text or rang to see how i am ! how rude and i have started college which i love but makes me ultra busy ! Court stuff is still pending and i have a cafcass visit on wednesday and well thats about it reallyx
anyways im going to make a porridge as my first product of this diet and drink a pint of water and then off to sleep as im on nights tonight x x
will try and catch up with u all while on my night shift see how yr getting on x as i havent spoke to u all in ages x

Hope you're doing ok hun. You're very brave to get back in the swing of things when you're still feeling dodgy. Fingers crossed they find out what's wrong soon & get you all better again.

Good luck for your WI in 3 weeks time. Hope it's not too bad. xx

hey girls how are u all xxxx so sorry i havent been on but just been so ill and when i have picked myself up on my good days i have been so busy playing catch up x I have decided after another night of poorly belly that enough is enough and stomach pain or not im doing this diet as i dont think this is food related nor this diet its either gall stones from fast weight loss or its stress and neither or going to get better from me eatting as i have had a month off this diet now and eaten whatever i have fancied and its no better x i am i must say gutted i havent been able to do my journey straight off but i have decided its fine i can just do it and start over and this is me starting over x I have been refered for bloods done tomorrow and an ultra sound scan which im awaiting a date other than that nothing much helps so im going to have to grin and bare this out x
well me ! in the last month i have piled on loads of weight but i can sort that im not getting weighed as its far too depressing and with 3 weeks of products i will justgo for it then go back to my cdc and may i add she hasnt text or rang to see how i am ! how rude and i have started college which i love but makes me ultra busy ! Court stuff is still pending and i have a cafcass visit on wednesday and well thats about it reallyx
anyways im going to make a porridge as my first product of this diet and drink a pint of water and then off to sleep as im on nights tonight x x
will try and catch up with u all while on my night shift see how yr getting on x as i havent spoke to u all in ages x

Oh Lea I am soooo happy to see your back!!! Really hope they get to the bottom of it so that you can start receiving the right treatment. Take it easy back on CD, but if you are convinced it is not a factor then I can see why you want to get back on the wagon when you have come so far. If anybody can turn their progress around on this journey it is you hun so good luck and I'm looking forward to hearing about some good progress over the next 3 weeks :)

Cannot believe your CDC has not been in touch to see how you are!!! It is rude and not very good "client care" (a term I am constantly banging on about at work ha ha!!)

Massive hugs lovely xxxxxx

Hello gorgeous. Hope u ok thinking of you so pleased your not going to put to much pressure on yourself. Keep strong and get well soon xxxxx

Hurray you're back! So glad you haven't given up CD - we all missed you. I think you're right to avoid the scales for a bit - it is just too disheartening to see a big gain. hopefully once you've lost the glycogen and water you'll find that you haven't put on that much. Anyway you can't possibly have put on everything you've lost so you're still ahead and you lose weight very quickly,
Glad you're enjoying college - what are you studying?
keep popping in when you can - just an few words - doesn't have to be a long one..
x

Welcome back!! What travails you have had - I really hope you are much better soon!
Hang in there for that first week on CD - I know I didn't enjoy it when I started Phase 2 - but now I'm fully in it and things are going ok. And the first week loss is always such a motivator!! :)

Hello gorgeous - just wanted to drop by and say hi - hope you're ok and taking things easy! I'm missing your posts lots xxxxx

Back