LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Welcome back Lea, hope you're taking care of yourself and not overdoing things. Remeber you're health must ALWAYS be put first. Lovely to see you back :) xxx

Hey guys how are u all x had more tests at the doctors and was banned from cd so not on it !! Oh well hey had a scan Friday and it's gallstones so have to have surgery but now I officially know what it is I can safely do cd again and I'm pretty excited because I feel so fat ! !
Was my nieces birthday yesterday and we had a disco she's now 9 and full of attitude it's so funny and now I'm on countdown to Tia's 9th birthday whoop x
It's all go with me at the moment and being in pain is taking its toll spesh because now I'm sure I have a urine infection too but will test that tonight at work and sort out antibiotics this week x college is great but a little tiring with everything else but meeting some lovely new ppl and big headed as this sounds I'm proving quite popular which is always a bit of a shock lol x anyway off to bed for an hour then going to cook Sunday dinner as my last supper then on cd again I'm abit sick of starting and stopping it now and before it was easy to dip in and out of it but now I have been off so long it's pretty hard so wish me luck x I will really try to get on here more as it really does help but with my first college test approaching homework housework and family life plus everything inbetween it's really quite hard but ..... Needs to be done x

So glad you know whats up hunni and they can finally get you better! Gd luck for your re start xxx

ayshaahmad said:
So glad you know whats up hunni and they can finally get you better! Gd luck for your re start xxx

Soo missy how's u. ? Missed u loads x

Glad they know what it is x x x x enjoy your dinner

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Yay-so glad they will be able to get you sorted. Also glad that all these years of watching Holby City have paid off and my diagnosis was correct. So impressed that you have still been able to do college-it must be so painful and tiring! Also impressed that you are getting going with cd again-although after your consultant ignored you Im surprised you are going back and not just doing slim and save-you could save yourself a lot of money. I have been managing to maintain my weight 10.10 which is fairly amazing as i have had some binge sessions. Mind you, i am doing a lot more exercise now. Have a new order of s+s coming tomorrow so will try to get to 10.7 then do proper re feed for 10 days then just do the 2 days fasting plan. Its amazing when you lose weight-everyone wants to feed you-at work Im constantly being offered biscuits and chocolate-can't always resist but it is strange how people act isn't it? Anyway-really lovely to hear from you and to see that there should be some light at the end of the tunnel for you soon. X x x

LeaE said:
Soo missy how's u. ? Missed u loads x

Struggling chick, lots of crap going on in life and as usual using food as my comfort! Starting back again tomorrow for the millionth time so hoping i can get my head back into it, i am feeling yuck! Just glad u are ok luvvie! Missed u on here xxx

Great to hear they finally figured it out! Do you think CD caused the gallstones?
I'm glad you'll be getting them removed and feeling better - hopefully very soon!
As someone else said - your health is the first priority - take care of yourself and then figure out your diet needs!
Get better soon!

Lea honey! So glad they have finally diagnosed you have gallstones. Sorry you have them as I understand they are extremely painful. I am surprised it wasnt' the first thing they tested for it they knew you'd been on CD and lost a lot of weight as a result as a vlcd can cause gallstones. Anywhoo! They know what it is and they can sort it finally and hopefully you will feel an awful lot better hon. As you despite all this stuff going on your post has a positive feelingto it and I always find that uplifting especially after my moaning, groaning and complaining posts! x

Hey guys how are u all x had more tests at the doctors and was banned from cd so not on it !! Oh well hey had a scan Friday and it's gallstones so have to have surgery but now I officially know what it is I can safely do cd again and I'm pretty excited because I feel so fat ! !
Was my nieces birthday yesterday and we had a disco she's now 9 and full of attitude it's so funny and now I'm on countdown to Tia's 9th birthday whoop x
It's all go with me at the moment and being in pain is taking its toll spesh because now I'm sure I have a urine infection too but will test that tonight at work and sort out antibiotics this week x college is great but a little tiring with everything else but meeting some lovely new ppl and big headed as this sounds I'm proving quite popular which is always a bit of a shock lol x anyway off to bed for an hour then going to cook Sunday dinner as my last supper then on cd again I'm abit sick of starting and stopping it now and before it was easy to dip in and out of it but now I have been off so long it's pretty hard so wish me luck x I will really try to get on here more as it really does help but with my first college test approaching homework housework and family life plus everything inbetween it's really quite hard but ..... Needs to be done x

Pleased you at last know what the problem is. I know it can be vert painful so fingers crossed you wont have to wait to long to have them removed. Good luck getting back on track hun and good luck with the op x x x

Hi Leah I had my gall bladder removed along with the stones best thing I did ! The pain is awful I so know how you feel !!!
I always said I would have rather give birth !
Get booked in and get it taken out xxxx

Best of luck x

Oh Lea you poor love, you must be in agony. Glad they've finally diagnosed something that's quite easily remidied. Have you any idea on when they plan to remove them? Hope you're managing to find some things to enjoy and maybe it's kind of a lil blessing because as you've not been able to CD you've been hit with the real life decisions you'll be faced with once your journey reaches it end or rather beginning so think of it as a step in the right direction, just rubbish you have to be in so much pain :(

hugs and hope they get you better very soon xx

Lea....I hope your ok and coping with gallstone pain is manageable for you. I'm really missing you and your inspirational drive and determination. I've had a seriously dodgy week!!!! Hope to see you fighting fit and back with us all soon gorgeous xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys just letting u know I'm not on cd ATM x i will as soon as I can but my doctor and surgeon have banned me as it can slow the healing process x I am awaiting surgery and as soon as I'm better I need to diet and I can't wait x my course is going well I got 100% on my 1st test and I am passing my assessments x court comes to an end at the end of October money's hard ATM and I'm so stressed x anyways life's a little awful ATM but ..... Me and my family are still here and ok so that's all that matters x hope u guys are all well x love to u all x

Lea its so lovely to see you on here albeit at a very difficult time but as always you're so positive and motivated. I'm kind of glad your docs have advised against CD whilst you're healing because its so important to look after yourself!!!! I really hope you get a date soon and be free from pain and hope all the other rubbish stuff gets sorted soon xxx

Good to hear from you and that you're taking care of yourself. We're here for you when you need us. I look forward to your return to CD when you've recovered from the surgery! I miss your updates, your posts and your encouragement! :) Will be thinking of you and hoping surgery happens soon and you recover quickly!

tizzy51 said:
Good to hear from you and that you're taking care of yourself. We're here for you when you need us. I look forward to your return to CD when you've recovered from the surgery! I miss your updates, your posts and your encouragement! :) Will be thinking of you and hoping surgery happens soon and you recover quickly!

What Tizzy said :)

Pleased your still here but I do miss your posts Lea,

Keep your chin up hunni x x x

Hey guys how's u all I miss u loads x check out angels wedding pics ooohhh congrats u looked stunning hope u had a fab time x I'm missing cd I feel so fat and rubbish x I'm in court on Wednesday so back to no sleep as its costing the earth so moneys tight x I have my surgery soon my assessments on the 25th and to be honest I was thinking of doing cd on the run up because I'm hating the bloated fat feeling but fighting against it as they told me not to but just can't help but want to x I'm missing u all loads it's odd how ppl I don't know have become my friends who I miss x I hope yr all great and skinny x x

Lea missed reading your posts! All the best for the court case. Hope you get the result in your favour. Never really winners or losers in these kind of proceedings and CAFCASS process takes so long. Hon don't attempt to do CD before your sugery. Better to try and cut down the calories or reduce carbs and that will get rid of any bloating. I am sure surgery will go very well. x

Back