LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Hey guys how's u all I miss u loads x check out angels wedding pics ooohhh congrats u looked stunning hope u had a fab time x I'm missing cd I feel so fat and rubbish x I'm in court on Wednesday so back to no sleep as its costing the earth so moneys tight x I have my surgery soon my assessments on the 25th and to be honest I was thinking of doing cd on the run up because I'm hating the bloated fat feeling but fighting against it as they told me not to but just can't help but want to x I'm missing u all loads it's odd how ppl I don't know have become my friends who I miss x I hope yr all great and skinny x x

Hello my lovely-so lovely to see one of your posts again-really missing this little network. I've mainly stopped s+s now. Still have the products at times as i like them! Have pretty much stayed the same weight-occasionally fluctuating by a couple of pounds. Have bad sweet cravings though and keep eating chocolate! Have to echo other person-stay off dieting till after the surgery. Then go for it big style. Hope court goes ok. Thinking of you. X x x

Good luck with the court case! Take care of yourself first. CD will be here when you get back. As will this forum with all the support. :)

How did the courts go hunni? Hope u are ok! Xxx

Hi lea hope you r ok :) x

Well well well first off !! Hunny I'm home x back to posting everyday for me as I'm back after today x just had my last supper of chips eggs and beans mmmmmmmm and that's it ! Bring on the milkshakes !
Had my surgical assessment today and I need to lose a stone in 6 weeks and not smoke at all so all change today which feels great x surgeon has said it's safe just a week before surgery I will just eat lightly and that will be fine and safe whoooop I'm soooooo happy and excited which is the 1st time in months !!!! Sooooo pls pls pls kick me up the ass as this 1st two weeks will be hard spesh because I can't smoke at all !
Court went super its thrown out of court and guess what I did it all by myself so stopped anymore legal fees ! Surprising what u can handle when u have to isn't it x so all in all I'm calmer happier and things seem to be going in the right direction for once !
College is going great I love it and really enjoy all of it and me and the bf are doing great at the mo x money's still a little tough but will keep at it and all in all I'm fine and feeling like I can take on the world again ! And cd lol
So pls update me all on how yr getting on yr weights and goals etc etc as I'm v out of the loop right now and I need yr success to spur me on again x
Oh yeah had a tarot reading last night with Nadine and was v good v interesting and quite fitting which was surprising as I'm not really much of a believer but maybe I'm converted lol x catch up soon x

Fantastic news hun, welcome back and gd luck!!!

Welcome back lea :)

Welcome back woman! Good for you on getting things thrown out of court - I'm impressed! And what energy you have getting back into CD - I won't tell you it's going to be easy, but your energy going in is absolutely dead on! And of course we will kick you back on track! All of us have had our struggles so will be able to relate.

I'm sititng on the train from Paris to Amsterdam. I like it in that it gives me 3 hours of peace and quiet during which I can get a lot done. Discovered that in 1st class they serve you a little meal - happily I didn't like most of it, but was stupid and did try it. Ah well - this is what happens when you get up, go straight to work, forget to have breakfast, rush through lunch (salad) and run for train after hours of meetings. I think that's what they call "life getting in the way....". :)

Kira said:
Lea that is great news all around! I am so very pleased for you! Welcome back to the world of vlcd!!!

Is it pathetic that I'm looking forward to it !!!! I think I like the structure of it along with brill results its the challenge as well x can't wait x roll on tomorrow ooohhh porridge here I come x how are u getting on x.

ayshaahmad said:
Fantastic news hun, welcome back and gd luck!!!

Thank u love how's u x how u finding stuff at the moment are u super skinny x

tizzy51 said:
Welcome back woman! Good for you on getting things thrown out of court - I'm impressed! And what energy you have getting back into CD - I won't tell you it's going to be easy, but your energy going in is absolutely dead on! And of course we will kick you back on track! All of us have had our struggles so will be able to relate.

I'm sititng on the train from Paris to Amsterdam. I like it in that it gives me 3 hours of peace and quiet during which I can get a lot done. Discovered that in 1st class they serve you a little meal - happily I didn't like most of it, but was stupid and did try it. Ah well - this is what happens when you get up, go straight to work, forget to have breakfast, rush through lunch (salad) and run for train after hours of meetings. I think that's what they call "life getting in the way....". :)

Tell me about it because since August it's been awful but ...... I'm all good now x x Paris Amsterdam u do live the exciting high life I'm so v jel x x
Kick up the ass ! Defo will be required but all in all I'm excited I have a lovely new dress I fancy wearing which ATM I can't but come Xmas its a maybe whooooooo x how much u got left to lose x

YAy Lea it's so lovely to see you back, how are you feeling?

Wow thats wonderful news about court, what a strong lady you are, you must be so very proud!!!!!

Not a lot going on here for me, ive had to stop CD until Sunday coz im on steroids after a massive asthma attack and i have certainly taken advantage of not having the shakes lol, lost 73lbs so far as to last WI and still working lots. What is it you're studying at college?

hugs and oh it is so lovely to see you back here xxx

LeaE said:
Cheers chicken how's u ?

Still hanging on diet wise (slim n save) single again how, it's been 4yrs since I was last single so feels weird! waiting for the ok from solicitor to move house (stressful and expensive) living with mum (eek!)

Glad to see you back, missed your posts! Great news about court case too :) x

Oh god !!! I'm doomed !!! 1st day of cd and its 5am and guess what I have sickness and runs but ...... Ever positive least I don't want to eat and it's clearing me out ha ha sorry to be so graphic but as ever I'm always honest ha ha well I'm ill but I'm doing this no matter what ! Maybe I picked something up from the hospital well either way where ever it's from I'm ill but on a plus 1st day of cd and no smoking will be easy peasy lemon squeesy !!!

ninajw83 said:
YAy Lea it's so lovely to see you back, how are you feeling?

Wow thats wonderful news about court, what a strong lady you are, you must be so very proud!!!!!

Not a lot going on here for me, ive had to stop CD until Sunday coz im on steroids after a massive asthma attack and i have certainly taken advantage of not having the shakes lol, lost 73lbs so far as to last WI and still working lots. What is it you're studying at college?

hugs and oh it is so lovely to see you back here xxx

Yeah I'm pleased to be back tbh missed u all and the diet lots x so sorry u have been ill hope yr a lot better xxxxx hugs xxxxx
73lbs that's fab well done u must be so proud x
I'm doing hairdressing and I love it I haven't mastered it all yet but I will x x

WillpowerWoman said:
Still hanging on diet wise (slim n save) single again how, it's been 4yrs since I was last single so feels weird! waiting for the ok from solicitor to move house (stressful and expensive) living with mum (eek!)

Glad to see you back, missed your posts! Great news about court case too :) x

Oohhhhhh solicitors are so expensive and it all sounds stressful so hope yr ok and here if u need a friend but where one door closes another opens and wow missy living back hope !!! Yr braver than me I was rubbish back home with my mum x x

LeaE said:
Thank u love how's u x how u finding stuff at the moment are u super skinny x

Hardly i have struggled since august and put on some weight so trying my hardest to get back into it but i will i know i will

Welcome back lea! Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it but onwards and downwards weight wise eh?

I'm still around , no longer doing cd as reached target but attempting to maintain!

Back