LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Oohhhhhh solicitors are so expensive and it all sounds stressful so hope yr ok and here if u need a friend but where one door closes another opens and wow missy living back hope !!! Yr braver than me I was rubbish back home with my mum x x

Not brave, only choice ATM lol, im working a lot of overtime!!!!! :) mainly nights. X

WillpowerWoman said:
Not brave, only choice ATM lol, im working a lot of overtime!!!!! :) mainly nights. X

He he he think of the money hey lol

GretaGrip said:
Welcome back lea! Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it but onwards and downwards weight wise eh?

I'm still around , no longer doing cd as reached target but attempting to maintain!

Hey love and thank u xxcongrats on target I'm v much impressed xxxx how's maintaining going x

LeaE said:
Well well well first off !! Hunny I'm home x back to posting everyday for me as I'm back after today x just had my last supper of chips eggs and beans mmmmmmmm and that's it ! Bring on the milkshakes !
Had my surgical assessment today and I need to lose a stone in 6 weeks and not smoke at all so all change today which feels great x surgeon has said it's safe just a week before surgery I will just eat lightly and that will be fine and safe whoooop I'm soooooo happy and excited which is the 1st time in months !!!! Sooooo pls pls pls kick me up the ass as this 1st two weeks will be hard spesh because I can't smoke at all !
Court went super its thrown out of court and guess what I did it all by myself so stopped anymore legal fees ! Surprising what u can handle when u have to isn't it x so all in all I'm calmer happier and things seem to be going in the right direction for once !
College is going great I love it and really enjoy all of it and me and the bf are doing great at the mo x money's still a little tough but will keep at it and all in all I'm fine and feeling like I can take on the world again ! And cd lol
So pls update me all on how yr getting on yr weights and goals etc etc as I'm v out of the loop right now and I need yr success to spur me on again x
Oh yeah had a tarot reading last night with Nadine and was v good v interesting and quite fitting which was surprising as I'm not really much of a believer but maybe I'm converted lol x catch up soon x

Lea welcome back beautiful!!!!

It's great having you on here again - what a bundle of positivity you are - exactly what I need right now :)

Big congratulations on the court case, you are a woman of many talents - I work in the legal sector and appreciate just how intimidating it can be. You should be very very proud of yourself!

Really glad you've been able to keep going to college with everything you've been juggling and that you're enjoying it so much :)

Me...well I have carried on losing. Have lost just over 4 stone now. I've had a pretty poor month if I'm honest and totally lost my focus - it's through luck more than anything that I've managed to keep losing, im amazed I haven't stayed the same or even put on. I have nobody else to blame other than myself and today is day 1 of getting myself back on track.

Really want to get into the 15s next week and aim for 14st for Christmas! I'll only have 2st then to shift before I've reached the big target and I'd like to get there by March if poss. I just keep imagining what it will be like to be in great shape for my birthday in May and comparing myself to the 21st heffer that I was just a year before.

The chart you recommended has become a fantastic help - I've just got 5 circles to cross off before I've completed it!! Whoop!!! xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maintaining is .... OK thanks Lea. I managed to hit 9 stone 1 , calorie counting off the last 17 or so lbs. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for successful maintenance so give me a shout when you're nearly there.

Which you will be. You've done so well - grit your teeth for this last bit. You can do it

How are things getting along Lea, have you slid easily back into it? Ive just gotten back on plan today, it's been ok, think tomorrow will be worse. Yes very proud for the 73lbs still a way to go and would very very much like 100 by the end of the yr, will have to knuckle down and be good for that to happen.

I thought you were a nurse? Are you doing the hairdressing alongside or thinking of doing it instead of? xx

Hey ppl and diary just a quick update x ended up in a and e again on morphine so surgery is tomorrow !! So I'm off diet for the nxt week so uget better but finally this ordeal will be over cant wait x I'm not smoking so plus plus plus and soon I will be back to normal cant wait chops yr all ok x x

LeaE said:
Hey ppl and diary just a quick update x ended up in a and e again on morphine so surgery is tomorrow !! So I'm off diet for the nxt week so uget better but finally this ordeal will be over cant wait x I'm not smoking so plus plus plus and soon I will be back to normal cant wait chops yr all ok x x

Wow lea u are having a nightmear poor u, gd luck for surgery tomorrow and dont think of cd untill u are better! Please pop in and let us know how it went, we will be thinking of u xxx

Definitely thinking of you and hoping all goes great with the surgery! Please let us know! Take care of yourself - your health is hugely important!

Oh wow Lea we're all thinking of you. Hope the surgery goes well and at least you'll be free from pain huge hugs and well done on kicking the fags!!!

Hope surgery goes well and wish you a speedy recovery x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

LeaE said:

Hope it all goes well for u lea x

LeaE said:

Hey Lea - just wanted to say I hope the op went well. You take good care of yourself during recovery! Congratulations to packing in the fags...it's a major achievement...well done you. It's 6 years since I gave up and I feel so much better for it :) xxx

Had surgery ! I'm sore and dosed up on tramadol x will pop in once I'm human again x thank u for yr well wishes and I'm so happy it's all nearly over x x

Thanx for letting is know all is well now take care and hope you heal up and painfree soon!!!

Awh! Big hugs!! Hopefully the pain will subside and you'll need less Tramadol as the days go by. Look after yourself and rest hon. X

How r u getting on Lea, feeling better?

Hey guys I'm ok x still sore but ok and bored from being housebound but escaped to a car boot this morning x how are u all ?

Glad you are okay hun x x x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

How r things hun?

Back