LeaE's Jelly Wobble

marshma said:
woohooo i am so glad you are back :)

Cheers sugar how's u how's the weight loss going x

LeaE said:
Ah so glad that helped so so impressed by yr progress well done u x soooooo how's the love life ? How's the ever shrinking wardrobe ?

Ah thanks, it's not been easy and I've had my slip ups - just keep going, having a big push to try and get into the 14s this week which would be awesome. I really want to try and get to 14 stone by Xmas but that may be slightly optimistic lol.

Running out of clothes and getting by on a capsule wardrobe these days. I'm now a size 16, i was a size 26 when i started. Thank god for cheap supermarket clothes!!! Have an important appointment on Thursday and need to be suited and booted so need to raid the wardrobe this afternoon and see what I can pull together!!

The love life is very strange - been on a few dates and met a few men but nobody special yet. Do u remember that guy who I had the first dates with after splitting with my bf? Well he's still on the scene, I'm seeing him tonight. I regularly say I'm not going to see him again and then we have some really good banter and I end up seeing him again lol. We're not an item though. I've been asked out on a date by a guy 9 years younger than me....hilarious! Not taking that one seriously at all but it's entertaining nevetheless!

I'm sending you lots and lots of positive vibes to help you on your way gorgeous - not that you need them. You are one of the most positive and resourceful people I've got to know on minis and I know you will be losing the weight and inspiring us all in no time :D xxx

Cheers sugar how's u how's the weight loss going x

yeah its good hun, i am finally at target and maintaining :) bought a size 10 dress for the first time ever last week so super chuffed :)

LeaE said:
Exactly x x I feel the need to explain though and not come across as a narrow minded twit x I honestly feel whole hearted for anyone who feels fat be it a long term short term huge weight or smaller weight problem because its all the same feeling and I would offer my support and help to anyone going through this x I ranted that more for me to realise the full extent of my problem and to let others realise its not just them however on reflection it can come across as me being oh so insensitive to other ppls situation x I can't say what it's like to have felt slim to now feel fat because I have never been there and maybe it's worse as I am in a way used to it but on the other hand to be fat and to see it as part of yr identity as u know nothing else is weird really rather than difficult and to write that down is somewhat painful and pain can be a great motivator x x how's the move going x u are doing so well to maintain x

Great thanks Hun I unpacked everything and put the Xmas tree up all in one day!!!!! (just because I could) :) trying my best to maintain I think the moving boxes ness helped me loose about a stone in itself lol. Also so much to sort, to busy to eat :)

Hopefully once we r thin it will work the other way and we will find it strange to think of ourselves as overweight? Mind u saying that I think the fat girl inside will always be there wanting cake lol but at least then it would be a good reminder of the road back to fat ville lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooohhhhh dinner time ! On this diet every min of every day is consumed by food and the lack of it entering my body ! Well in an attempt to use up old products I have just had leak and potato soup not quite the scrummy dish I had last week for dinner however needs have musts and yack is all that needs to be said but ....... It has vanished and been consumed so meal replacement 2 done for today ! Not a great start tbh I hated the vanilla milkshake with lumps and this wasn't any better but think thin think thin ! The soup was overshadowed however by the amusement still unraveling infront of me x my bf is attempting an assembly of flat pack shoe storage unit x we bought two one which I erected a few months ago and this one which is his to piece together and it's soooooo funny ! He's so frustrated and keeps saying pls lea come on where does this go and I just keep asking if he's lost the instructions lol he's so useless but only one way to learn and I'm quite enjoying the show so it's really helping with the gruesome day 1 giggle giggle x anyhow it's college tonight and while I'm out an electrician is coming to move my virgin box as due to too much time on my hands post op I have decided to play changing rooms ! My dinning room will become my sitting room and vise versa ! So defo something to look forward to ! I have been watching Kirsty's vintage homes and I'm very inspired to make my modest little castle my love and new project much to the bf misfortune as he's roped in ! I am still sore u know lmao paint brushes at the ready after Xmas I predict x anyways best get organised x

WillpowerWoman said:
Great thanks Hun I unpacked everything and put the Xmas tree up all in one day!!!!! (just because I could) :) trying my best to maintain I think the moving boxes ness helped me loose about a stone in itself lol. Also so much to sort, to busy to eat :)

Hopefully once we r thin it will work the other way and we will find it strange to think of ourselves as overweight? Mind u saying that I think the fat girl inside will always be there wanting cake lol but at least then it would be a good reminder of the road back to fat ville lol.

Thin seems so far away but Rome wasn't built in a day was it x glad yr all organised its such hard work and before Xmas ! Yr so brave x

ChristyT said:
Ah thanks, it's not been easy and I've had my slip ups - just keep going, having a big push to try and get into the 14s this week which would be awesome. I really want to try and get to 14 stone by Xmas but that may be slightly optimistic lol.

Running out of clothes and getting by on a capsule wardrobe these days. I'm now a size 16, i was a size 26 when i started. Thank god for cheap supermarket clothes!!! Have an important appointment on Thursday and need to be suited and booted so need to raid the wardrobe this afternoon and see what I can pull together!!

The love life is very strange - been on a few dates and met a few men but nobody special yet. Do u remember that guy who I had the first dates with after splitting with my bf? Well he's still on the scene, I'm seeing him tonight. I regularly say I'm not going to see him again and then we have some really good banter and I end up seeing him again lol. We're not an item though. I've been asked out on a date by a guy 9 years younger than me....hilarious! Not taking that one seriously at all but it's entertaining nevetheless!

I'm sending you lots and lots of positive vibes to help you on your way gorgeous - not that you need them. You are one of the most positive and resourceful people I've got to know on minis and I know you will be losing the weight and inspiring us all in no time :D xxx

Ooohhh a lot going on hey missy x well first off twit twoo u on the weight loss bet u have a tidy ickle figure now ! How's it feel x

And whhoooo dating x well I will read yr diary soon and catch up on the gossip can't wait x
Glad yr doing great u can kick my ass into nxt week now though x

Hey Lea! Glad to have you back and raring to go! Day 2 almost over and on to Day 3 - ketosis is just around the corner! :)
It's good to have you back and see...? Your mini mates are still here to cheer you on!

LeaE said:
Ooohhh a lot going on hey missy x well first off twit twoo u on the weight loss bet u have a tidy ickle figure now ! How's it feel x

And whhoooo dating x well I will read yr diary soon and catch up on the gossip can't wait x
Glad yr doing great u can kick my ass into nxt week now though x

Ahh thanks - it means a lot! I've just for some godforsaken reason eaten half a packet of monster munch so I am not a shining example of what you should do on CD lol.

I'm seriously made up that u r back, it's just what I need to spur me on for the last 3 stone - I reckon u will be overtaking me soon enough as I am making it a master class in self sabotage at the moment xxxx

ChristyT said:
Ahh thanks - it means a lot! I've just for some godforsaken reason eaten half a packet of monster munch so I am not a shining example of what you should do on CD lol.

I'm seriously made up that u r back, it's just what I need to spur me on for the last 3 stone - I reckon u will be overtaking me soon enough as I am making it a master class in self sabotage at the moment xxxx

Don't be so hard on yrself Hun u look fab and that's taken some real hard work but now I'm back so u got to be good to help me !!! Lol nothing like a bit of a guilt trip hey xxxxx

tizzy51 said:
Hey Lea! Glad to have you back and raring to go! Day 2 almost over and on to Day 3 - ketosis is just around the corner! :)
It's good to have you back and see...? Your mini mates are still here to cheer you on!

That they are I'm so surprised anyone has remembered me never mind posting x thank u so much I really need it as I feel awful headache tired cold and hungry x everyone at college had a hot chocolate and snacks I drank water x I'm home now nursing my green tea and relaxing after my long day x but first full day in the bag and I feel an element of self control and happy that I'm back too it all better no more gall stones no more worries about pain just back to 100% and its lovely x back to my mini friends who help so much and who I have missed as I didn't feel I could post while off plan x. X thank u guys x

Yay welcome back Lea im so very glad you're feeling much better we have missed you and as has already been said that extra will soon be gone, you've got wonderful resolve and you're back here fighting fit and raring to go :)

Omg I feel awful x I weigh 16stone 5lbs !!!!!! Blooming heck ! Only been off since August x oh dear x

LeaE said:
Omg I feel awful x I weigh 16stone 5lbs !!!!!! Blooming heck ! Only been off since August x oh dear x

I know the feeling hun, i am 16.13 so bit more than you, it goes on so quickly and if u get ya head in 100% that will be off in no time, u will have a big loss in the first week so will be back in the 15s! Keep at it!

LeaE said:
Thin seems so far away but Rome wasn't built in a day was it x glad yr all organised its such hard work and before Xmas ! Yr so brave x

Not really by choice lol just took ages to sort house move :) after Boyf and I broke up I moved in with mum temporarily and lovely as she is I needed my own place ASAP! Sooooo lovely to have my own space now!

Ps I'm 17st 5 eek!!! I'm never gonna c those 16s!

Last edited:
WillpowerWoman said:
Not really by choice lol just took ages to sort house move :) after Boyf and I broke up I moved in with mum temporarily and lovely as she is I needed my own place ASAP! Sooooo lovely to have my own space now!

Ps I'm 17st 5 eek!!! I'm never gonna c those 16s!

You blooming will see them u just need the time to be right x life has its hiccups (gallstones moving house etc) but as long as we go back to our travel to slimville we will get there eventually won't we ?
Ah yr own little place how lovely bet you love it x I love my mum to bits but I couldn't live with her once u have moved out its hard to go back x

ayshaahmad said:
I know the feeling hun, i am 16.13 so bit more than you, it goes on so quickly and if u get ya head in 100% that will be off in no time, u will have a big loss in the first week so will be back in the 15s! Keep at it!

I defo will stick with it after that cold hard slap ! It's just so easy to eat yr way fat isn't it xxxx me and u challenge ? What about at least a stone by Xmas x

LeaE said:
I defo will stick with it after that cold hard slap ! It's just so easy to eat yr way fat isn't it xxxx me and u challenge ? What about at least a stone by Xmas x

Your on a stone by xmas for sure, i gained 1.5lb this week so plan on being 16 stone for xmas or to just be in the 15s would be fab!

ayshaahmad said:
Your on a stone by xmas for sure, i gained 1.5lb this week so plan on being 16 stone for xmas or to just be in the 15s would be fab!

Ok yr on xxxxxx

Lea you may be 1st 3 but you are still a lot less than when you first started! Glass half full you are not starting from the original starting weight and defo not from an even higher weight! x

Back