LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Kira said:
Lea you may be 1st 3 but you are still a lot less than when you first started! Glass half full you are not starting from the original starting weight and defo not from an even higher weight! x

Yes you are right x x I'm not really down about it I'm just embracing the challenge to be honest no point in being negative about all this is there x I am fat but I have also been poorly I have eaten loads and put on weight but I'm seeing this as a learning curve and now seeing how easy hard work can be undone I can rationalise how much it's not worth it and how hard I will have to work x glass half full x x

But you were gorgeous at 5! Not really that chubby at all! You were probably about to have a growth spurt. :)

I had the opposite problem at that age. My Mum couldn't get me to eat stuff - so I remember being allowed to eat all sorts of cr*p cos at least I was eating something! 'Course, that backfired big time - by the time I was 9 I was a chubster!

You can do this, Lea! It won't take long at all to get back down to where you want to be. x

Lily said:
But you were gorgeous at 5! Not really that chubby at all! You were probably about to have a growth spurt. :)

I had the opposite problem at that age. My Mum couldn't get me to eat stuff - so I remember being allowed to eat all sorts of cr*p cos at least I was eating something! 'Course, that backfired big time - by the time I was 9 I was a chubster!

You can do this, Lea! It won't take long at all to get back down to where you want to be. x

Ah wish I didn't want to eat right now lol thank u for the reply how are you ?

Ooohhhh new tea cups to make drinking so much green and black tea more bearable !!! Is it sad that I love them lol

Attachments

• image-2442686508.jpg
    image-2442686508.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 51
Loving the china....very refined :)

How have you got on today? I have been silly and hardly eaten - work was really busy and I only had a shake for breakfast. Since coming home I have had a mushroom omelette which I'm allowed but I've also had cheese and grapes - not good :(

I need to ensure I have my meals at the right time so I don't get too hungry and mess up xx

LeaE said:
You blooming will see them u just need the time to be right x life has its hiccups (gallstones moving house etc) but as long as we go back to our travel to slimville we will get there eventually won't we ?
Ah yr own little place how lovely bet you love it x I love my mum to bits but I couldn't live with her once u have moved out its hard to go back x

Definitely (about mum) :) and yes my plan is to restart new year and along side to go swimming also. So great your back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you doing leah??

Hope you have a lovely crimbo Leah, how u getting on?

Happy 2013 Leah hope u r ok, it's been a while? Xx

He he he happy Xmas and new year hope u all had a fab time been so hectic and I'm so glad to have last year behind me x I'm fat but I'm happy and fat and still not as fat as I was so winner winner Xmas dinner and ooohhh I ate a lot of it x today I am cooking a new year dinner as haven't seen my partner over Xmas and new year then I'm having a friend around to drink tons of wine as I have been sober as a nun over the holiday period as was so busy planning and doing Xmas then my ickle skinnie Minnie friends I must return to the starvation diet that is Cambridge ! Ok ok ok whoooop I have clothes in my wardrobe I wouldn't dream of wearing but on a plus note throwing out fat clothes means although my 16s are tight and look awful it means I have to sort it out whoop that plan defo worked !!!!! Ok so see u all on the 3rd with my moaning posts and moody swings x love u lots Leanne x

Enjoy today! Dont drink to the point u will need a stodgy breakfast for the hangover in the morning lol, gd luck we are all here for eachother!!! Gd to see u back!!

Morning Lea,

I was like you feeling fat ( er ) but happy, until NYE that was then I was back to the old me. Not happy with any of the clothes I tried ( had to buy larger clothes the last few months ) no way would my size 12 jeans fit me at the moment and I don't expect they will for a fair few months :-(

I had a great wedding and amazing honeymoon but just fell off the wagon in spectacular fashion as I knew I would over Xmas I know I sabotaged my own efforts hence starting again today.
You along with the others were a great support to me so head high hunni, WE can do this !

just hope the 1st few days aren't too bad but its all in the mind and my mind knows I've had enough :)

The support on here and if eachother will keep us going :) good luck chick x x x

Hi Lea, done it before you can do it again! And of course so can you Angel. We all can. Just need to keep working on it!

Lovely to see you back lea :)

Well I'm a little bit drunk and a lot stuffed ate loafs but ....... Tomorrows the day x thank u for yr continuing support love to u all and here's to my 1st day of ss and to our 1st week of being back on the wagon oooohhhhh I'm excited x

Well I'm a little bit drunk and a lot stuffed ate loafs but ....... Tomorrows the day x thank u for yr continuing support love to u all and here's to my 1st day of ss and to our 1st week of being back on the wagon oooohhhhh I'm excited x

Gd luck hunni we can do this!!

Good luck hun. X

Good luck to u all too x well first day well on the way and mmm I'm hungry and tired ! Mango shake wasn't too bad kinda missed them if I'm honest x

Good luck to u all too x well first day well on the way and mmm I'm hungry and tired ! Mango shake wasn't too bad kinda missed them if I'm honest x

Well done! I know the feeling i loved my hot choc shake today!

Back