LeaE's Jelly Wobble

ayshaahmad said:
Well done! I know the feeling i loved my hot choc shake today!

Hey hunny how are u how was Xmas and new year ? I had so much fun but since August last year I have piled on the pounds well stones actually booming gallstone seems to have stopped my diet success dead but I'm back and day 1 done x can't wait to drop a couple of stones and feel a little better about stuff x

Well day one

And I officially have cd OCD ! Measured my Starbucks cup and it holds just short of a pint so with that full and my teapot of hot green tea I have 2 and a half pints of green tea x along with 1 pint of sparkling water ! Forgot how good it felt to drink plenty of kcal free clean feeling fluid ! It's like I haven't drank in ages I'm so thirsty for it and it feels healthy really nice if I'm honest ! I'm weighed and measured and I'm soooooo fat but not as fat as when I first started x it's been 4 months since I did this diet properly and I'm well and truly ready for it x
I'm sick of eating now and I'm sure in a few weeks I will regret saying that but right now I'm pretty in the zone!

Hey hunny how are u how was Xmas and new year ? I had so much fun but since August last year I have piled on the pounds well stones actually booming gallstone seems to have stopped my diet success dead but I'm back and day 1 done x can't wait to drop a couple of stones and feel a little better about stuff x

Was fab thanx hun xmas was brill but a quiet new years, how about you?

I am the same as u, been awfull since my hols in August at cd and piled so much on, at least you have a gd excuse, i just got too comfortable in myself again, am back into the 17s now :( disgusting i know but i will get it off!!!! And so will u!
Well done on day 1, lets hope ketosis hurries up hey!!!

Me I'm 17st 4lbs so snap !!!!!!!! So pls don't feel bad we just did exactly the same worse for me actually I put more on !!!!!!!
Had a busy hectic and loud New Years and Xmas and loved it but now I have to settle back into reality x

angelupnorth said:
Morning Lea,

I was like you feeling fat ( er ) but happy, until NYE that was then I was back to the old me. Not happy with any of the clothes I tried ( had to buy larger clothes the last few months ) no way would my size 12 jeans fit me at the moment and I don't expect they will for a fair few months :-(

I had a great wedding and amazing honeymoon but just fell off the wagon in spectacular fashion as I knew I would over Xmas I know I sabotaged my own efforts hence starting again today.
You along with the others were a great support to me so head high hunni, WE can do this !

just hope the 1st few days aren't too bad but its all in the mind and my mind knows I've had enough :)

The support on here and if eachother will keep us going :) good luck chick x x x

Hey hey angel nice to hear from u how are u finding restart x

Hello gorgeous!!! Great to have you back and focused :) I lost the plot over christmas too - didn't help that I've fallen in love and all we've done is go out for meals and drinks since we met. I've also got back into old habits of drinking way too much wine :-/

Still we find ourselves in January the month of abstinence, so get those mini targets in place and look forward to a summer of being skinny Minnie's :D xxxx

Me I'm 17st 4lbs so snap !!!!!!!! So pls don't feel bad we just did exactly the same worse for me actually I put more on !!!!!!!
Had a busy hectic and loud New Years and Xmas and loved it but now I have to settle back into reality x

I was 17.12 when i last weighed and am more on my cdcs scales, am not really worrying as its coming off, already 3lb down this morning, we will be in those 16s soon, if u have a gd week u may be in them by next weigh in!!!

Was fab thanx hun xmas was brill but a quiet new years, how about you?

I am the same as u, been awfull since my hols in August at cd and piled so much on, at least you have a gd excuse, i just got too comfortable in myself again, am back into the 17s now :( disgusting i know but i will get it off!!!! And so will u!
Well done on day 1, lets hope ketosis hurries up hey!!!

You will both have the gains off quickly just need to keep your goals in mind... I was shocked I gained 16lb so quickly!! We can do it!!!

Sorry short reply but I'm vintaging a mirror !!!! Day 2 done xxxx whiooooop x

Oh god I have been so busy x ballsed up Sunday as didn't eat all day then forgot my shake for

Hi Lea and happy new yr, so lovely to see you back here. Wow how on wearth did you manage to go all day with nothing to eat i think i'd have collapsed lol. Glad to see you're feeling back in that zone wherever it is and can't wait to see you posting your weekly huge losses :) xx

Nina just want to say you are doing brilliantly! You'll be at goal in a matter of weeks! Complete admiration for you!

Nina just want to say you are doing brilliantly! You'll be at goal in a matter of weeks! Complete admiration for you!

Aww Kira thankyou, im not SSing though coz of medical problems so will more likely be maybe May before i get to my first goal of 14st then i'm going to aim for another 21lbs off via WW by christmas time :)

LEA how are you getting on today? I'm currently on day 5 of my fresh yr start after all the junk over crimbo and getting weighed on Fri so i'm a tad nervous about that. I've taken inspiration from you though and i've made myself a chart that's on my fridge on count down to my 30th in 8wks and i'm ticking off each day i'm 100% which will be interesting as ive NEVER not had a treat night on weigh day!!!!

Nina you'll shift 21lbs well before Christmas even on medication! Especially ifmyoumare having no treats. Wow! You really have come a long way.

Lea where are how you doing?

Hey ppl x been at the doctors tbh I keep getting really bad indigestion and it kills ! Ballsed up like I said on the diet so seen as my weeks hard and it's my daughters bday decided just to eat healthy till Monday as I feel I will just keep failing and once yr in that cycle it never ends I just figured better to start when I know I have minimal obstacles x but what a plonker !!!!!!

Its so hard to get back on track hun i know that for a fact am back on day 2 myself, you need to make sure your head is in the right place so having a few days will prob be good! Hope you get better soon and happy birthday to your daughter xx

Lea please don't be hard on yourself it is incredibly hard to get back into this diet its not just your run of the mill diet especially when you have a family to care for and your own health hasnt been 100%. You will get back on track when your meant to :)

Kira thanks again xx

LeaE said:
Hey ppl x been at the doctors tbh I keep getting really bad indigestion and it kills ! Ballsed up like I said on the diet so seen as my weeks hard and it's my daughters bday decided just to eat healthy till Monday as I feel I will just keep failing and once yr in that cycle it never ends I just figured better to start when I know I have minimal obstacles x but what a plonker !!!!!!

Ahhhh honey getting back on plan is EVIL - I've been struggling too as I know others have too so u'r not alone. Draw a line under it and refocus after daughter's b'day :) xxxxx

Good luck to u all too x well first day well on the way and mmm I'm hungry and tired ! Mango shake wasn't too bad kinda missed them if I'm honest x

Lea, I'm the same, I actually like the shakes which make it so much easier. I couldn't even think about doing this if I didn't like them :)
Hope your ok x x x

Back