LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Hey ppl x been at the doctors tbh I keep getting really bad indigestion and it kills ! Ballsed up like I said on the diet so seen as my weeks hard and it's my daughters bday decided just to eat healthy till Monday as I feel I will just keep failing and once yr in that cycle it never ends I just figured better to start when I know I have minimal obstacles x but what a plonker !!!!!!

Hello beautiful lady!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hey leaE how r u?

Right I'm sick of this ! Been to doctors and can't do vlcd for at least 6mnths as my guts not ready ! When I do it I get really bad pains and apparently I'm still healing ! But I feel fine I think my body is just greedy so until I can do it I'm cal counting :( blooming fed up x

Lea don't be too disheartened you've come on a phenomenal journey and done so very well, we need to listen to our body's if it needs a rest let it rest and hey who knows 6 months of kcal counting you'll still be a good few stones lighter and might not feel need to CD by then anyway :) Always a silver lining.

I agree with Ninja - calorie counting is not a bad thing and you will have experience with real foods, portion sizes and impacts on your body and weight. You'll probably lose the remaining 3 or so stone in 6 months and be set up for a lifetime of healthy eating!

Take care!!!

Right I'm sick of this ! Been to doctors and can't do vlcd for at least 6mnths as my guts not ready ! When I do it I get really bad pains and apparently I'm still healing ! But I feel fine I think my body is just greedy so until I can do it I'm cal counting :( blooming fed up x

Hey leaE

Lovely to hear from you but so sorry you have had so much trouble. Why don't you try cal counting using the 'my fitness pal' app. I (and a few others I know) use this app and it's a really good help and guide. I have recently switched from sns to a low carb high protein diet (protien great aid for healing too) so we can cal count together xxx

Ps my diary is in gold members section if u want to say hi x

Hi LeaE, so sorry you can't do it for 6 months but it will fly by :) then you will have a good body inside so it can cope with the vlcd

Hey Hun, I'm back on minimins just wanted to pop by and see how you were x

Hey just a quick note to old friends to say I'm back just on a new thread x hope yr all ok if anyone's still out there x

Hey just a quick note to old friends to say I'm back just on a new thread x hope yr all ok if anyone's still out there x

:) xxx

Back