Leah!!!!!!

oooh i dunno, something i came up with randomly?? lol!

KD - reached half way on my diss, so 4002 words DONE several thousand left :( i WILL hit 6500 tonight if it kills me slightly inside.

Ohhh - i designed my own roomba. Tied the dyson to the cat :) xxx

KD - reached half way on my diss, so 4002 words DONE several thousand left :( i WILL hit 6500 tonight if it kills me slightly inside.

You genius!! See...I knew you could do it:cool:

Ohhh - i designed my own roomba. Tied the dyson to the cat :) xxx

:eek: You're poor dyson!:eek: I would never do that to my roomba. Way too precious to risk damaging it tying it to a cat that might try and escape through the cat flap!:D

6500 hasnt happened yet. We're not allowed to use the same graphs and tables as in the papers we are analysing so it's taking me a sodding hour per pic to adapt the figure!!!

Oooh, and i messed around with the teacher training thing for ages. Bloody welsh language - tis crap.

That post was full of foul language x

Cat flap is BLOCKED and i have wooden floors so trying a mop tonight :)

5000 words done xx

almost wet myself laughing at that thought of u tying the dyson to the cat!!

keep going with the dissy, end is in sight!

6500 hasnt happened yet.

Why are you here then:confused: Get on with it :D

Cat flap is BLOCKED

Oh dear. So you did go ahead with the roomba adaption :( Poor dyson, is it still attached to the cat...cat on the outside and dyson blocking the flap trying to get through it?

More respect for your dyson please Leah!

Dyson has its own bedroom, just like harry potters :)

Im here cos im BORED of being alone upstairs and next door have a drumkit in the upstairs bedroom and the 90year old man (well, he looks 90) is bloody going for it.

Why are you here huh huh?

5660 and more diagrams than i expected so im happy overall. A good friend of mine has finished and her supervisor is going over it with her tomorrow - makes me SICK cos we're not supposed to get any feedback from them at all.

2340 to go xxx

I'm still up now!! ner ner nerner nerrrrrrrrr!

You wouldnt BELIEVE my word count - almost fell of the chair when i "selected all" and the magic number appeared in the bottom of the screen.

I musta waffled a LOT cos i now have a lot less to work with than i had hoped. Ah well, suppose it's easier to delete than it is to write!!!

*7000*

YEAH BABY, 1000 TO GO! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back