Lean diced beef? Not curry or casserole!

Laurajade23

Hey all,

I need ideas for recipes using lean diced beef but not a curry or casserole/stew...... Any ideas?? I'm on EE

Well depending on how its cut but lean srips of beef = a fajita meal minus the wrap for me !! jealous already !

Stir fry with lots of veggies, soy sauce and serve with rice.
Flash fry in frylight, add sliced onion, garlic and paprika, then spoon over some 0% yogurt. Serve with rice or noodles.
Roll in some garam masala or cajun spices and frylight. Serve with a curry sauce and rice.

Pete’s Beef Adobo

Serves 4 people

Ingredients

1Lb of braising steak, all fat trimmed off, cubed
1 large onion
2 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. of Schwartz Perfect Shake Piri-Piri
450ml/3/4 pint beef stock
4 Tbsp. soy sauce
4 Tbsp. rice or wine vinegar
2 Tbsp. sweetener
2 bay leaves
Juice of 1 lime
Coriander leaves
2 cups full of Couscous
Cast Iron oven pan with lid

Method

Spray a Cast iron oven pan with Fry Light and brown the beef, then remove to a plate.
Add the onion to the pan and fry for 5 mins or until it starts to brown, mix in the garlic, and add stock, add the soy sauce, vinegar, sweetener, Piri-Piri and bay leaves, bring to a boil.
Return the beef to the pan
Reduce the heat, put a lid on the pan and cook for 30-45 mins until the beef is cooked. Add lime juice.
Place the couscous in a bowl and add some stock from the pan, leave, covered in Clingfilm for 5 mins to be absorbed
When cooked add to a bed of couscous and garnish with carrot sticks, shredded spring onion and coriander leaves

Back