Leapfrog's on a mission

Week 3
Monday 2nd Mix2max 14 syns No exercise due to work:(
Tuesday 3rd Green 2 syns No exercise today due to travelling for work:(
Wednesday 4th Extra Easy 8 syns Cher's dance video & Karen Amen's "Crunch" for abs
Thursday 5th Extra Easy 8.5 syns Cher's dance video & Karen Amen's "Crunch" for abs
Friday 6th Extra Easy 6 syns Weightwatchers Tone & Sculpt
Saturday 7th Green 31 syns Cleared out the barn
Sunday 8th Green 34.5 syns Lots of physical gardening, raking etc.

Average syns over 7 days = 15

Week 4
Monday 9th Extra Easy 10.5 syns Kelly Roberts Step Video
Tuesday 10th Extra Easy 11 syns Weightwatchers Step & Sculpt
Wednesday 11th Extra Easy 10 syns DIY including mixing concrete!
Thursday 12th Off plan No exercise today and friends round for dinner

Friday weigh-in and have lost 0.6 kilos (twice the loss of last week), that's 1.3 lbs to make me 63.6 kilos. I'm happy with that as yesterday was the day of my divorce and I had friends round for dinner and consumed the best part of a bottle of champagne.

I was going to cheat, as I had a sneaky weigh-in yesterday morning and weighed just 62.9 kilos but decided I would only be cheating myself. I think the extra 0.7 kilos is water retention due to the alcohol, so I'm determined to lose it again next week.

Week 4
Monday 9th Extra Easy 10.5 syns Kelly Roberts Step Video
Tuesday 10th Extra Easy 11 syns Weightwatchers Step & Sculpt
Wednesday 11th Extra Easy 10 syns DIY including mixing concrete!
Thursday 12th Off plan No exercise today and friends round for dinner
Friday 13th :eek: Extra Easy 9.5 syns No exercise today due to travel

Friday weigh-in and have lost 0.6 kilos, that's 1.3 lbs to make me 63.6 kilos.

I have decided to make my weeks tie in with weigh in, so starting on a Saturday and finishing on a Friday, the day of my weigh-in.

Week 5
Saturday 14th Green 6 syns DIY
Sunday 15th Extra Easy 38.5 syns No exercise today Friends for dinner
Monday 16th Extra Easy 6.5 syns Keli Roberts Step Video
Tuesday 17th Extra Easy 10.5 syns No exercise today
Wednesday 18th Extra Easy 15 syns Cher step Video
Thursday 19th Mix2max 13 syns Darryl Preston Power to Step 2 Video
Friday 20th Extra Easy 15 syns Keli Roberts Step Video

Average syns over 7 days = 15
Friday weigh-in 63.8 - a 0.2 kilo (not even half a pound) gain but it's star week, so I'll take it on the chin and expect BIG LOSSES next week :D

Haha. Iv had a few weeks simalar to yours hun, it can bee a bit frustrating at times but your still going in the right direction and look at what youv already done :D it's amazing.

*hugs*

deffinatly think tieing in your weeks with WI day is the best idea, my week goes from wednesday to wednesday, and i have my treats on a wed night, that way thursday to wednesday i can focus all my attentions on plan. xx

Week 6
Saturday 21st Extra Easy 6 syns DIY
Sunday 22nd Extra Easy 40 syns DIY
Monday 23rd Green 13.5 syns Cher step Video
Tuesday 24th Extra Easy 13.5 syns Keli Roberts Step Video
Wednesday 25th Green 12.5 syns Cher step Video
Thursday 26th Extra Easy 6 syns No exercise due to work
Friday 27th Extra Easy 8 syns No exercise due to work

Average syns over 7 days = 14
63.4 kilos, so a loss of 0.4 kilos or just under a pound.

Total weight lost over 6 weeks: 2 kilos (4.4lbs). Slowly but surely :)

Week 7
This is copied from something I posted elsewhere cos I'm a bit fed up. I lose and then put on or stay the same. I've only got a few lbs to go and I know that many would say I don't even need to lose them. But I believe I do. So I have been really really good for 6 (nearly 7) weeks now, counting everything, aiming, though not always succeeding, to exercise every day. And for what? 2 kilos loss over 6 weeks. Yes, I know that's 4.5 lbs, but it has taken soooo much effort.

Even with weigh-in tomorrow, this morning I couldn't drum up the enthusiasm for my usual weekday breakfast of fruit salad and fat free fromage frais - which I normally love. I ate the fruit salad but just couldn't resist one of my oh's full fat greek yogurt with added toasted almonds and honey. Oh, I weighed and counted everything and it's cost me 11 syns, which I feel is a waste for breakfast. But heyho.

I wonder if I should cut myself a bit of slack. I mean, I never "binge". I sometimes go a little mad, but it's not like pizza or kfc or something (mind you, I probably would, if it was available here!) If I go over syns it's because I fancied a little extra cheese, or a slice of bread and butter or a handful of the lovely walnuts from my tree in the garden. I can't even remember the last time I had chocolate and I know there's a big bar in the cupboard.

I can be good. I have been good. But now I'm just a little sick of it. Maybe I'll try to hold out a little longer and cut loose for Christmas.

Lets see what weigh-in brings tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well, weigh-in brought a gain of 0.9 kilos. I was expecting to stay the same, to be honest, as I lost the plot yesterday and made the fatal mistake of going to the supermarket before lunch. Ended up buying ginormous chocolate meringues for myself and oh. But a gain - I'm so disappointed.

I'm totally disillusioned this week - demotivated too and have only done 1 workout. I went over on my syns, though not ridiculously so.

Bleuurrrrgh.

I'm going away for the weekend so will allow myself a bit of freedom and get back to business on Monday.

Cut your self some slack hon. Take some time for yourself, sounds like you need to relax and enjoy this time leading up to xmas, keep an eye on the weight but dont obbsess, no point being slim but unhappy is there?

you look fab, and your healthy, those few lbs are just stubborn thats all..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unashamedly cut and pasted from another post.
Got my oh to measure me today, as my sil said I couldn't possibly be 1m58 (5 ft 2), as that's what she is and I'm taller.

Anyway, I am 1m60.5 (very important the .5 lol) which makes me 5 ft 3 inches instead of 5 ft 2 and my BMI is now normal rather than obese or overweight for the first time in years. Woohoo.

I always knew I wasn't overweight, just underheight and there's the proof :D

Week 8
Saturday 5th Off plan DIY
Sunday 6thOff plan DIY
Monday 7th Off plan No exercise today
Tuesday 8th Green 10 syns No exercise today
Wednesday 9th Extra Easy 15 syns No exercise today
Thursday 10th Extra Easy 12syns No exercise today
Friday 11th Extra Easy 11 syns Keli Roberts Step Video

Average syns over 4 days = 12
Friday weigh-in 63 kilos. That makes 2 kilos, or 4.4 lbs in 8 weeks so I'm losing at a rate of half a pound a week. At least I'm losing, despite not giving the 100% I promised.

Not much enthusiasm for exercise last week though. I need to up it again, especially as my parents arrive in just over a week, so no opportunity for exercise between the 23rd and 30th, as well as all the excesses of Christmas.

Back