Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Aww poor little Cora - if her chest is still rattling that is not good when she's so young - Seriously ring your emergency GP she might need another nebuliser/inhaler. Glad Billy's fully recovered :)

Great news about your head catching up with your body!!! I can only imagine the feeling of catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and taking a double take!!!:wow:

I cant wait for the day I have a flat stomach! You must be so chuffed!!! Hope baba feels better soon xx

Thanks eveyone. I really appreciate your kind thoughts and support.

We took Cora in to the doctor this afternoon and she does have a chest infection now too. We have been given antibiotics now to give to her in the hope we can have some improvement. We have to keep a close eye on her for the next 24-48 hours as he did mention that it could progress into something more serious...i refuse to write the word that he mentioned as it makes me feel physically sick. Although she has an infection it is not too bad at the moment and he said casually 'I don't think she needs hospitalisation at this point' WTF???? Poor girl. The annoying thing is she is quite happy during the day smiling away and even at the doctor. She really does not look ill at all. She just sounds awful. She still is not feeding properly and I just want her to get better now. Please all keep your fingers crossed that my baby girl starts getting rid of this horrible infection!

Tonight I will spend another night listening to her breathing and watching her chest as she sleeps......

....maybe tomorrow will bring better things.

awh hun im so sorry shes not doing well my little lad suffers from them so badly at times to its heart breaking. hopefully the anti biotics clear her soon so she can sleep properly again!

on a different note though well done on the goal im so delighted for ya chicken. u so deserve it. cant wait ta hear it offically on mon xxxx

Hope Cora's on the mend soon now she has the antibiotics. If she's worse during the night just take her straight to the hospital hun. Will be thinking of you xxx

Hey hunny, thanks for your kind words in my diary - really helped.

Is Cora any better now that she's on antibiotics?

hey Lea youve been so quiet of late... :( hope you and fam are okay and Cora is perking up a bit! xxx

Hey you, hope you're okay and your little one is on the mend. Good luck with yr WI tomorrow :) xxx

Thanks eveyone. I really appreciate your kind thoughts and support.

We took Cora in to the doctor this afternoon and she does have a chest infection now too. We have been given antibiotics now to give to her in the hope we can have some improvement. We have to keep a close eye on her for the next 24-48 hours as he did mention that it could progress into something more serious...i refuse to write the word that he mentioned as it makes me feel physically sick. Although she has an infection it is not too bad at the moment and he said casually 'I don't think she needs hospitalisation at this point' WTF???? Poor girl. The annoying thing is she is quite happy during the day smiling away and even at the doctor. She really does not look ill at all. She just sounds awful. She still is not feeding properly and I just want her to get better now. Please all keep your fingers crossed that my baby girl starts getting rid of this horrible infection!

Tonight I will spend another night listening to her breathing and watching her chest as she sleeps......

....maybe tomorrow will bring better things.

I really hope that Cora is feeling better hun! xxx

Oh, I am so lucky! I have such caring friends on this site. Thanks for checking up on us.

Things seem to be improving thank goodness. Cora has been so happy today. Full of smiles. She is taking her medication like a real champ bless her. She slept a little better last night too which helped. She woke up 3 times which is better than the 6+ she has been this week. Her chest is still rattling but I really hope this is all a sign that things are improving.

WI tomorrow...feeling quite nervous. I have not had a fantastic weekend....I had a chinese last night :/ and I have been picking a little more than normal. I have just been so tired and worried about Cora that I have not been completely focussed. Nevermind...what will be will be tomorrow.

Thanks for checking up on me....I feel LOVED :D

So glad Cora seems to be on the mend. Good luck for tomorrow morning - like you said whatever will be, will be - and if you dont crack it tomorrow then next week for sure!!!!

good luck for tomorrow :D and you ARE loved! we love you Lea :D

Glad to hear Cora is all smiles and getting a bit more sleep. Good luck on weigh in tomorrow, don't worry about it, you have so much on your plate already. x

Really glad to here little one picking up. Good luck tomorrow. Think you deserved chinese last night after what you've been thru last few days, just hope it doen't show on the scales for ya

Lea i forgot to say! Sainsburys have some lovely ruby accessories in on their TU range atm - had a look for you on way into work today :D

there are some lovely square ruby studs.. they were only £3 i think as well :)

Back