Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Well done on the 2lbs weight loss.
I'm so sorry to hear that your children are still not well. I really hope that the dr can help. :hug99:

Well done on your 2lbs lost Lea :talk017:. I know how you must be feeling with the kids being ill. Its not easy watching you babies been ill, just give them all the cuddles you can to comfort them.

My two little ones are sick also not as bad. My older one had a nose bleed 30mins ago for about 10mins which was quiet frightening. She was just smiling, she thought it was was quiet exciting having all the extra attention from everyone. lol

Well done on your 2lb loss - very impressive after the week you've had :)

So sorry to hear that Billy and Cora are still so poorly - hope you get to the docs soon with them xxx

Sorry to hear your little ones are still poorly. Wishing them a speedy recovery.

Well done on your weight loss.

Morning,

Firstly, my poor babies are still really poorly. I need to get Cora to see the doc. She has a hacking cough bless her and did nothing but sleep yesterday. She just looks so poorly :( Billy woke up crying this morning too and he is still not well. He has lost 3lbs in weight in 5 days :( I hate this. I don't do children being ill very well. It makes me sad :( To top it off we have no car today...it is in having the MOT done so I have to try and find a way to get them both into the docs :/ Today is not going to be a good day.....

The one positive thing from today is my WI.....another 2lbs gone this week :D I am now 1.5lbs away from my christmas goal. I really want to get it next week as I will have reached my goal for the christening. I know I can do it but won't be too disappointed if not.

I would swap the 2lbs for healthy babies now though :(

Well done for the loss!

Hope Cora and Billy feel better soon; cant imagine it being much fun for you and all the accompanying anguish! x

sending love to you, Billy and Cora.. hope they are better soon.. awful when loved ones are sick! I can relate.. i have a 21year old (going on 5 :p) bf who is still very sickly atm!

congrats on your 2lbs loss.. you are going to look gorgeous this xmas :D

Thanks everyone for your get better wishes. They have not paid off yet though. I was up for my 3rd night running last night every hour-90 minutes with Cora who is so unsettled. She cannot feed because she is blocked up, she cannot breathe, she has a hacking cough that is just horrible to hear too. She looks so poorly. Billy is a little brighter in himself (but very up and down as energy levels drop). He has lost no more weight today (weighing him everyday at the mo bless him) bt he is still refusing food. You can see he has lost weight in his face. Not nice at all. The doctor said nothing but it will pass and nothing he can give them. If they get worse they have to go back. Hopefully they will get better.

We have her christening and Billy's party in just over a week and i hope to god they are ok by then. My poor babies x

Anyway, enough whinging from me. I hope to be posting they are better soon....I need some sleep grrrr

Off for more CBeebies now lol (the only thing to keep him happy at the moment!).

Thanks everyone for your get better wishes. They have not paid off yet though. I was up for my 3rd night running last night every hour-90 minutes with Cora who is so unsettled. She cannot feed because she is blocked up, she cannot breathe, she has a hacking cough that is just horrible to hear too. She looks so poorly. Billy is a little brighter in himself (but very up and down as energy levels drop). He has lost no more weight today (weighing him everyday at the mo bless him) bt he is still refusing food. You can see he has lost weight in his face. Not nice at all. The doctor said nothing but it will pass and nothing he can give them. If they get worse they have to go back. Hopefully they will get better.

We have her christening and Billy's party in just over a week and i hope to god they are ok by then. My poor babies x

Anyway, enough whinging from me. I hope to be posting they are better soon....I need some sleep grrrr

Off for more CBeebies now lol (the only thing to keep him happy at the moment!).

Aw sorry to hear that Cora is still poorly, glad to hear Billy seems to be on the mend! x

hey hun awww poor wee tings hope theyre better soon! Ryan had a cold coming up to his christening day too but on the day he was all better :) im sure u cant wait and good idea on having the 3 parties in one :):) xx

i tink i love cbeebies more than ryan does hehe xx

Aww poor children...and you. I really do hope they are feeling better soon as it all sounds horrible for you all. xxx

Its 4am and I have not been to sleep yet.....It's my first day back at work tomorrow after 6 months maternity leave....I am sat here crying. I am so tired and drained I just don't know what to do. Day 4 now with no sleep. This is torture :(

I'm so sorry to hear your not getting any sleep. Hope the little ones get better soon. Hope you sleeping by now. Can't your OH take turns looking after the kids at night sometimes, its only fair? Good luck back at work today, hope your day goes by quickly. Maybe after work before picking the kids up, you should get a few winks so you'll feel refreshed.

Poor you. Sleep deprivation is used as a form of torture, having had children I know why! I feel for you & hope you are able to get some rest soon. It's hard enough looking after small children let alone poorly ones whilst sleep deprived. To be honest if it was me there is no way I'd go in to work today as by now I'd be at the point of struggling to function beyond the simplest tasks, but I appreciate it's not always that easy.

Thanks guys. I fell asleep from 5:30am-7am. Now Billy is up (he had a good sleep and seems better this morning) and Cora is still asleep. Poor thing, she was hacking up all night. I wish DH could help but she is a breastfed baby and the only thing she wants at the moment is the breast. SHe is refusing her bottles and doesn't even really want to feed from me but she is happier if near to me. I feel so sorry for her.

I work from home so they will be in the house all day. DH is going to look after them most of the day but I am working 9am-6pm everyday from now. We both work full time from home. I am a complete zombie. I am feeling really fed up today. I had a complete barny at DH in the night so we are not speaking now either. I am just so fed up of it all being down to me even though I know there is no other way around it. I feel like I am coming down with something i just hope to god it is not this bug. Part of me just wants to become ill to prove a point....sometimes i feel like everyone thinks I am super human and can juggle everything and get no rest and function perfectly fine but I can't :(

Right better go and feed Billy then get dressed.

Morning hun,
i do really feel for you with no sleep,i hope they get better soon,why is it the men never bloody help when the kids are ill.
Sod's law that its your first day back at work always the way.
I hope for your sake you dont become ill hun seems like you have enough with all whats going on.
Hope you have a good day and feel better later xx

Sorry to hear that Lea, its really not nice going without sleep....

I cant even imagine what it must be like as i dont have chidren yet but it must be so hard seeing them unwell :(

I dont know if this is even a possibility but maybe once you finish work your husband can take the Babies for an hour and you can have a nice long hot bath a relax!!

If you need too take a glass of wine in with you and light some candles... really sounds like you need some R&R hun, even just for an hour, i know it makes me feel better when im down.

Easily said i know but you need a bit of time to relax me thinks!!

Take care Sweetie xxxxx:) :)

Back