Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Wow thats a long day at work. I really do hope you get a good night's rest. Thats great Cora is feeling much better, hope she feels 100% soon. xx

Morning Lea,
How was your night,did you manage bto get any sleep,you do seem like super mum to me to :)
It must be so hard working them hours and having the babies.
Keep smiling hun :)

Thanks again guys.

Cora is better **touch wood!**. She is back to her usual self. Slept a little better last night (only up 3 times). I have avery busy weekend this weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow (shhhh don't tell anyone! lol), Cora's christening on Sunday and Billy's birthday on Monday. I am so excited. Plus our xmas tree is up today - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try and catch up properly later x

awww i love putting the xmas tree up! :D i'm glad to hear Cora is on the mend.. would be awful if she was badly for her christening!

happy birthday for tomorrow! :D i will be back tomorrow to wish you it again! :party0011:

how's your WW this week? x

Thanks again guys.

Cora is better **touch wood!**. She is back to her usual self. Slept a little better last night (only up 3 times). I have avery busy weekend this weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow (shhhh don't tell anyone! lol), Cora's christening on Sunday and Billy's birthday on Monday. I am so excited. Plus our xmas tree is up today - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try and catch up properly later x

Wonderful! Sounds like you have a lot of good things over the new few days & I hope you have a really wonderful birthday & are spoilt rotten :)

:wavey: hello you, sorry i've not been around for a while. Just caught up on your diary - gosh poor you and Cora - had thought she was on the mend - hope she's 100% better real soon and that you get a good nights sleep!!! Happy Birthday for tomorrow - hope you get loads of prezzies and spoilt rotten :) xxx

Hi Lea, horror of horrors, I might not get chance to come on here tomorrow....what on earth will I do without you all

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and get some really nice pressies.

Going anywhere nice?

Rosie x

Thanks for the early birthday wishes. I am hoping to go to the cinema tomorrow night :) I know I have a new coat. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. I can't wait to wear my dress on Sunday. I had a real buzz as I saw a couple of friends today that had not seen me for 2 weeks and 3 of them commented individually how i was 'wasting away'. God it felt good. What do you say in reply though?

Rach, it's gone well. I am saving points for the weekend and for some cake! I have afeeling I will have a gain on Monday but i am not too worried. It's my baby girls christening. I will just have to try to be careful. Nevermind. All is good.

I'll catch up at some point later in the weekend.

Bye xxx

you could try "but you have to agree I look damn good for wasting away!" :D

and on your daughters christening you really can "have your cake and eat it" :D xx

Thanks Anna :D

happy birthday hunni have a good day xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA!!

:birthday::birthday::birthday:
Have a great day!!xxxx

Happy Birthday Billy for Monday!!!!

Hope Cora's christening goes well and everyone enjoys! xxx

Happy birthday to you Lea, and to the littl'un for monday :D

have a fantastic day! :party0011:

p.s. did you find yourself some accessories for your outfit? xxx

X X X ~ H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ~ X X X

have a lovely special weekend hun x x x