Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

lol, well i was good for my birthday - not so for the christening so next week i really hope for a sts. I am soooo shattered. I am trying to catch up....

I was a little rubbish and failed to take a full length pic in my dress (DUH!) but don't worry, I will take a pic when I wear it again for my christmas party...i promise. I did however take a pic a day or 2 before when I reached my goal. Here they are:

Here is the disgusting before pic:
before.jpg

Here is me 24lbs later:
after1.jpg

after4.jpg

after3.jpg

And here is a sneaky one from the christening :)
after2.jpg

you look absolutely stunning Lea :) who would have thought 24lbs would make such a difference! xxx

Wow, check you out Mrs! You look absolutely stunning and so happy :D Your kiddies are adorable! :) xxx

ok i dont believe u have only lost 24lbs...the difference is huge u look stunning hunni (even other half agreed there is a big difference and hes a man lol)!! xxx

also ur kids are gorg....and hope u dont mind me saying but thats ur oh?? flipping hell hes cute ;) haha xxx

Thanks everyone :D I do feel fab but still need to lose a few more lbs. Yes, it is just 24lbs but to be fair to myself my before pic was taken a couple of weeks after birth so I was a balloon! Plus the pic is particularly horrid one! I never felt that big.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my babies :D I am VERRY lucky :)

Catz, don't worry about it. I am kind of used to it lol! That's my hubby. We have been together almost 12 years. I am very lucky :D I partly did this for him as Iwas afraid he would see the light.

Well my immediate hope for next mon is sts! I feel bloated today. Then I want to get down to 144lbs or maybe 140lbs in the new year and then i shall be maintaining. As long as I am in a comfortable 12 I'm happy :)

Back to work now :(

I am sooooooooooo proud of u hun! U r looking fantastic!! Ur before pic looks like my b4 pic too and i so hope i look as good when i get my 2 stone of! Ur christening looked gorgeous and the wee princesses outfit was soooo cute must show u ryan some time!! Keep up the good work hun and good luck for ur last couple of lbs and then maintaining u have done fantastic xx

Hi Lea

Those piccies were great what an achievement. But your greatest acheivement has to be the lovely children.

Well done

M

Hiya Lea. Just been catching up on your diary. I glad you had a wonderful birthday and the christening went well. Well done on your loss this week. Your looking absolutely fabolous (spelt wrong) and as everyone said 24lbs loss made a huge difference in your appearance. Congrats

Lovely pics Lea. What a transformation. You look great xx

Just caught up on your diary...those pics are great! You can really see the difference. The pic from the christening is lovely! :D xxx

Heya hun, sorry haven't been about much recently!

Been missing you so thought I'd stop by and see how you're getting on....

WOWOWOWOWWWWWWEEEEEEEeeeee! Hun you look FAB! I love the christening photo - you are a beautiful family :)

love and hugs xxx

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments. I finally feel happy with myself. I have eased up on the diet slightly now. Not because I am slacking but because I am happy as I am and whilst I would still like to lose more it does not need to be quick. Therefore tonight I had eaten all 24 points and really fancied a bag of crisps. So guess what? I had one :D Mind you saying that, I did have 2.5 points saved from earlier in the week ;)

This week and next week (and indeed until the new year) my aim is to STS or at least gain no more than 2 lbs. Not sure how likely that is but we'll see. I am not expecting to lose weight. In fact I am expecting a gain come Monday after this weeks celebrations.

I miss this site so much. Work takes over my life and I hate having no time! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Back