• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Leaving atkins :(

I am going over to lipotrim/exante. I am stuggling big time on atkins, going in and out of ketosis and to be perfectly honest if I have to eat any more cheese or meat I might cry!!

However I will be back to maintain, I only really want to lose 2-3 stone on lipotrim and lose the last bit nice and slowly. I am back at uni in 9 days so I wont have anyones food to tempt me so I want to make the most of this opportunity.

I do want to say a huge thank you to everyone for being so supportive and answering all my questions and I will still come back on and see how everyones doing, see you all shrink!

bye for now :wave_cry: xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck rach, enjoy uni xx

rach sorry to hear you are leaving us even though temporarly keep us posted on how your doing
Andy x

So long Rach, and good luck! :)

well I am pleased to report that I have broken my plateau, a mid week WI is showing a 4lbs loss, and I'm down to 16st 1lbs.

Gonna have a trawl through and see how you're all doing! I miss it here xx

glad to see the scales moving in the right direction again for you rach

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Brilliant! Well done. Exante is tough. If you check out my Stages of Exante thread on the forum you'll recognise them lol. I wrote it tongue in cheek but it's also quite true. I think I bumped it yesterday. Good luck with it. I lost over 3 stone on it but needed to come back to food before I lost my marbles lol :)

I managed to smash 3 goals today!

I am in the 15s
hit my 50lbs goal
AND
my BMI is under 40!!! :D

I'll be back to atkins in no time I hope! xx

I'm also 29 inches down! I've decided to lipotrim until xmas to take me to roughly 13 stone then lose the last 4 on induction in the new year :) x

Fantastic!

I could never stick to a VLCD for long enough to shift more than three stones. And that was very stop-and-start. In recent years I couldn't stick to SS at all!

My serious admiration goes to those who can. I think I just need food.

All the best hun you are doing so well x