leaving CD :-(

Congratulations! Not only on your pregnacy but for

1 - getting to within 4lbs of your gaol - that's brilliant!
2 - making a decision about healthy eating throughout your pregnancy.

Good luck with the GNR, just take it easy. I know loads of people that have gone to the gym etc whilst pregnant, they just do gentle running etc.

x

last time i did go to the gym and kept on going until i was 7.5 months pg when it just got too much for me, tiredness etc. i stopped running straight away though and just used to go on the bike and treadmill, cross trainer too! only for about 30 mins. this time will be different, i know what i am capable of doing and have been running for a while! no stopping my running!

plus hon, if you are sensible about your eating you'll probably lose that 5lbs before you start gaining preggers weight in any case!!

abz xx

thanks. i'm hoping that continuing running will stop me from gaining weight. i tend to run 3 times a week and go to the gym 2 times, average cals burnt are around 2500 a week anyway. 450 (x2) for a 3 mile run and about 850 to 900 from my long sunday 6 mile run then the rest at the gym.

nikki

You seem to have it sorted in your head so i think you'll do fine this time!!!!

Do keep a dairy or something, cos it would be good to see how u do with the exercise and weight control x

Awww, congratulations to you.

Enjoy your pregnancy and just remember it will come off.

Good luck to you and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Louale

Back