leaving Exante

curvygirlyclaire

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I have decided that after doing Lipotrim and Exante for 4 1/2 months and losing 61lbs that I really need to get off this type of dieting for a while, it's not working for me recently as I keep on snacking and have lost the drive that enables me to stick to it and so really isn't worth the money i'm paying out. So I am going onto the Harcombe Diet, I know it works, my brother lost 5 1/2 stone in as many months, my sis in law lost 4 stone and several friends have lost several stone each, so thats what i'm going to do! fingers crossed :p
I will keep popping into the forums if thats ok, check how everyone is doing and keep anyone thats interested how i'm getting on. Good luck to you all in your own personal weight loss journey xx:wave_cry:

Good luck, hope it goes well for you :)

What's the harcomb diet?

Good luck with everything. Remember how far you have come, 61lbs is awesome and it takes really determined person to get that far. I love knowing it can be done, an inspiration to myself and many others. X

The Harcombe diet is basically a low carb diet, it's really good, look it up on the net, Zoe Harcombe, I got 2 books inc a recipe book on Amazon for about £7, it's great for when we go back to maintaining as well as losing weight x

Well you've done so well in a short amount of time and you're halfway there. VLCDs get a bit boring after a while I reckon!! Good luck with the Harcombe Diet (never heard of this one, will check it out) and let us know how you get on x

Curvy, well done on getting this far....now for the next stage. Sometimes it does you good to have a change of "scene" so to speak - new plan, new enthusiasm and renewed motivation :)

Good luck on your continued journey, and keep us posted on how you are getting on.

x

You have done extremely well already, here's to your continued success. Let us know how it goes...

good luck hun...youve done soo well so far x

Good luck with your future losses curvy!! :D

Last edited:
Back