leaving group need motivation

Hi all I started doing slimming world at group but have had to leave as started councilling due to personal reasons, but really want to loose weight still, but finding motivation really hard. I prefer to plan a day in advance, also my scales at home say 10st 10 and last week I went and was 10st 6 do I stick with the weight at home or one from group? any motivation tips I would be grateful as I need all the support I can get. Thank you in advance
:break_diet:

Hi hun, i think you should stick with the weight from home, as those are the scales you will be using now. It just stops it getting confusing :) I do slimming world from home and have found that motivation is not much of an issue at the moment. I have times when i eat something i am not supposed to have, but this is life! I find this site really motivational, and also telling close family and friends my weight after weigh in each week! Its embarrasing, but keeps me on track as i know they are going to ask what i have lost each week! :) Good luck hun xx

Hi thank you for support. I am making my own weight tracking charts and sticking them on my kitchen door and one on my front door so as I go out the house it reminds me, hope this works. tomorrow is going to be my new first day so will weigh in every thursday. Is it better to weigh in morning or evening?

sarah_lou17 said:
Hi thank you for support. I am making my own weight tracking charts and sticking them on my kitchen door and one on my front door so as I go out the house it reminds me, hope this works. tomorrow is going to be my new first day so will weigh in every thursday. Is it better to weigh in morning or evening?

I'm doing SW online and I WI in the morning, always about 2lb lighter then!

The charts sound like a good idea! I have a book and i wite my food diary in it, how many syns i use and record my weight every few days. I always weigh first thing in the morning. Otherwise id end up eating heavy food one day or drinking more and dont think id get a true weight reading.
Any exercise would count hun. Do what you enjoy. I walk lots and put tons of effort into cleaning :) ha ha Dont get control of the TV for long enough to use the wii!! Darn kids lol xx

Good luck hun!! I can`t really afford to go to group but still go. Don`t really have the confidence to go it alone!!

You can count everyone here as being your group!! :D

Back