• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

leaving pro points :(

After a long chat with my mum today about where my head is at the moment, I have decided to go back to the discover plan. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and they are showing another gain despite following religiously (3rd one in a row) and I broke down. Dreading weigh in tonight coz I know if they show a gain I'll cry.

Lost over 30lb on discover compared to 6lb on pro points and it's got to the point that I can't take any more. I'm sooooo frightened of being big again, the thought terrifies me.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh hun - 3 weeks is a long time to be feeling like this. If discover worked for you (which it clearly did!) then switch back. It's your life and your decision :) so take back control and do what you know is best for yourself.

Switching back, you might even find the first couple of weeks a huge loss motivation, if you've slowly been gaining then the switch back could shake your metabolism up a bit.

Go for it!

/Do it! I had to go back to discover as I gained on propoints despite tracking religiously. Good luck see you on the discover forum

chin up hunny.
You have done so well to get this far.

You know what is good for your body - so stick to what you know.

I am on discover - so if you need any support come and find me :)

xx

If Discovery works for you then there is no way i'd be staying on PP's. You do what you feel is best and if you need any help please post me - dieting as you have been doing and being good must be so frustrating for you to not be losing - good luck and don't let the WW staff influence you into staying on PP's as that is what they have been told from Head Office - you've give it a good go. Don't be to dishearted if you do sts or put on tomorrow - just remind yourself how much you will loose this time next week on Discovery.

lildanni said:
I sts which isn't fab. Broke down like I knew I would :(

Starting afresh on discover tomorrow...let's see how that goes!
Like the others say stick with what works for you babes. Not all diets suit everyone xxx