leaving pro points!

Gillbob

Hi, well third week on pro points weigh in and had half a pound on... was really annoyed. Was at the gym 4 times, recorded everything and ate only 20 of my weekly 49. My leader seemed to think I wasnt eating enough and exercising too much... when has that ever been a signal for putting weight on.. anyho, doing an experiment and going back to the old plan for a week and see how I do.. Lost nearly 6 stone on it so it must have worked!! Some days I was eating for the sake of it to make up my 29 and thats no way to do it. Thats the whole reason I was over 17stone!! anyway, rant over, we'll see how I get on..

Anyone else a bit bewildered?

Hey, I'm doing w w old discover plan, iv heard slot of ppl saying propoints isn't as good, a friend told me the same about feeling like she's eating too much. So I'm sticking to the old school ww lol good luck with your journey xx :)

Hi, well third week on pro points weigh in and had half a pound on... was really annoyed. Was at the gym 4 times, recorded everything and ate only 20 of my weekly 49. My leader seemed to think I wasnt eating enough and exercising too much... when has that ever been a signal for putting weight on.. anyho, doing an experiment and going back to the old plan for a week and see how I do.. Lost nearly 6 stone on it so it must have worked!! Some days I was eating for the sake of it to make up my 29 and thats no way to do it. Thats the whole reason I was over 17stone!! anyway, rant over, we'll see how I get on..

Anyone else a bit bewildered?

exactly what im doing come tuesday! i know ive had two good WI's at start but think that's because of the extra weight weight in my body over xmas so it came off quicker, not because of porpoints tbh i just really dislike the 49 weeklies, and you can't even get away with just using the dailys as many have said they arent losing when not touching them either... but yet you gain when using them also?? just doesnt make sense! lol good luck! :D

i didnt find the other point system very good, but seem to be better at this, but didnt get weighed last week was sick somight get on my scales tomorrow you have me worried now!

Please dont be worried! As many people have said, it seems to work for some and not for others. Fingers crossed for you!

Back