leaving pro points!

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Gillbob, 28 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Gillbob

Gillbob Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.5lb(25.93%)
    Hi, well third week on pro points weigh in and had half a pound on... was really annoyed. Was at the gym 4 times, recorded everything and ate only 20 of my weekly 49. My leader seemed to think I wasnt eating enough and exercising too much... when has that ever been a signal for putting weight on.. anyho, doing an experiment and going back to the old plan for a week and see how I do.. Lost nearly 6 stone on it so it must have worked!! Some days I was eating for the sake of it to make up my 29 and thats no way to do it. Thats the whole reason I was over 17stone!! anyway, rant over, we'll see how I get on..

Anyone else a bit bewildered?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey, I'm doing w w old discover plan, iv heard slot of ppl saying propoints isn't as good, a friend told me the same about feeling like she's eating too much. So I'm sticking to the old school ww lol good luck with your journey xx :)

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    exactly what im doing come tuesday! i know ive had two good WI's at start but think that's because of the extra weight weight in my body over xmas so it came off quicker, not because of porpoints tbh i just really dislike the 49 weeklies, and you can't even get away with just using the dailys as many have said they arent losing when not touching them either... but yet you gain when using them also?? just doesnt make sense! lol good luck! :D

5. irishlady

irishlady sandra

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    i didnt find the other point system very good, but seem to be better at this, but didnt get weighed last week was sick somight get on my scales tomorrow you have me worried now!

6. Gillbob

Gillbob Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.5lb(25.93%)
    Please dont be worried! As many people have said, it seems to work for some and not for others. Fingers crossed for you!

7. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

This is my first week of propoints and i'm starving! weigh in wedns.... hope it works

8. Mooie

Mooie Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.27%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Last edited: 15 February 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.