leaving SW

mum of 2

When you leave SW do you have to tell your consultant or do you not go again?

Im thinking of leaving and not sure if I need to let her know or not. I suppose thinking about it I should tell her as its courteous (sorry if its not spelt right), but does she really need to know?

Im trying a different approach to weight loss (something that has worked before for me) and I only tried SW in the first place as Im a big lover of pasta and heard I could eat as much as that as I wanted.

Thanks

Sorry to hear you're leaving. I guess you don't have to tell your consultant, but as you yourself said it would be courteous to do so. And you never know, you may want to go back at some point! Good luck with whatever you've decided to do next. X

I would let my consultant know - otherwise she may try to contact you to see where you have got to, which is a waste of her time if you are not going to be returning to group.

Good luck for the plan that you choose - xx

If a member doesn't turn up, and the consultant doesn't know why, they have a procedure to follow to contact that member to see if everything is OK.

If you tell your consultant you are leaving - you don't have to say why - then it will save her the trouble.

If a member doesn't turn up, and the consultant doesn't know why, they have a procedure to follow to contact that member to see if everything is OK.

If you tell your consultant you are leaving - you don't have to say why - then it will save her the trouble.

Good advice from Avisk.

Thanks I will contact her then which I think I was going to anyway.

You could always text or email her, if you'd rather not tell her face to face. You never know, you might need her again some day ;-) xxx

Back