leaving...

jh1986

hi all, whats the best and quickest way to come off the cambridge diet? i know your supposed to work up the plans but i just dont have the time, i abseloutly love this diet and would love to continue but i have to start training for a fitness test and need to be training around 1.5hours everyday so need to be eating properly, any advice?? xx

Hey hon..
Aww thats a shame hon, You have done so well though and I know this training is really important for you!! You look great anyway.
Im not sure how the best way to finish it quickly is.. so perhaps a cdc will help you. Can you contact yours.
Just wanted to wish you all the best and good luck with everything .
Take care xxxx

Jacky, just wanted to wish you luck for your fitness test and hopefully new career! It's not too difficult so i'm sure you'll really suprise yourself after training so much, you'll walk it! :)

Hi good luck with your fitness test.

A friend of mine did CD a few years ago and didnt hav time to go up the plans and here CDC at the time said spend 3 days on each step as your body takes 3 days to reset itself to the new calories so it would take roughly 12 days and with that she didnt gain any weight.

so if you did that then were training you may still keep losing weight.

CDCs any advice ?
xxx

Back