Leeds Train Station

sarah83

Try and try again
Bit of an odd question...

I'm going to Leeds with work tomorrow and I'm trying to fit my days meals around it...

I'm leaving at 6am so will be making a quick brekkie of omelette and beans before going, as well as fruit, cereal bars etc to keep me going on the 5 hour journey there!

Lunch will be a working lunch buffet - WM bread sandwich with lean meat filling, and fruit.

But it's dinner I'm struggling with. Ideally I wanted a M2M day with a green dinner, but I need to know what my options are as I'll have to pick something up at the station to have on the train home.
Is there a M&S in Leeds station? If not, what is there food-wise?

Was really hoping for some sushi or their new potato and egg salad bowl...

Replies much appreciated

yep there is a food to go in leeds train station honey so you should be ok, they have a good range - i work just next to there.

have a lovely day in leeds

If you need to know something just ask on this site. There is always someone who can help !!!! Brilliant...........

Why not get your M&S food today it will still be fine tomorrow.

Well done for being so fantastically dedicated to losing your weight !!! You deserve every ounce that goes. xxx

Ah thanks Sue, that's really sweet.

Thanks Ronniejacobs - that's exactly what I wanted to hear, think I'll be picking up sushi and a nice fruit salad

I like to feel in control when I'm away with work - otherwise my day could easily spiral out of control and before I know it I'll have eaten a breakfast roll, about 3 rounds of sandwiches, then a Burger King on the way home!!

I like to feel in control when I'm away with work - otherwise my day could easily spiral out of control and before I know it I'll have eaten a breakfast roll, about 3 rounds of sandwiches, then a Burger King on the way home!!

But you know you won't.............. have a fruitful day * pun * intended.

I have just discovered that on the Network Rail website

Network Rail - Our Stations

there is information about major railway stations (sorry, just can't bring myself to use the term "train station"!) - all the London termini, plus the principal stations in Birmingham, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester. Loads of useful information, including a link to a map of station facilities, showing where all the shops are.

The one for Leeds is here:
http://www.networkrail.co.uk/documents/For%20Passengers/Station%20Maps/4505_Leeds%20Station%20Map.pdf

Thanks for all your replies, I will definately have a look at that site next time I'm away.
In case you're interested (if not I'll share anyway!!) I went for the vegetable sushi selection.
Unfortunately I ate this at 5, then was starving when I got home at 9.30 and munched 2 mugshots!! Ah well could have been a lot worse

Back