Leesa's weight loss diary

Right,

so my cousin came over for dinner the other day and told me about how shes lost about 2 stone being on weight watchers. She briefly explained the points system to me and the meetings and how its the only thing that worked for her and i thought 'why not?'.

I've been struggling to combat my weight gain for the past two years now, i've tried weight loss tablets, very strict exercising, eating alot of healthy foods yet all of these have worked for a short period of time, nothing has stuck with me, or i've stuck with nothing more like.

So, i found out when the meetings are in my local area and im going to my first one on tuesday. (im guessing you just show up)

If anyone can direct me a bit on how you get started with weight watchers, payments or a monthlky direct debit or the online registration i would REALLY appreciate it.

Any guidance or words of wisdom for any already existing members of weight watchers would be extremely appreciated.

Day 1 will be monday i'll be updating with my weight and weigh ins as i go along.

As i said before if anyone has ANY tips or hints for anything here is where i would REALLLLY appreciate it :D

Wish me luck!!!! :)

Welcome aboard :)

You can pay for your classes various ways, cash/switch every week or buy a monthly pass. Monthly pass works out a bit cheaper, you get a free gift for joining on it and you get access to WW esource online.

Look forward to hearing how you get on

ww have a website with lots info on re fees etc but basically you can pay weekly as you go or you can buy a monthly pass which works out slightly cheaper and is by direct debit-your choice.

I too have tried many diets and ww is the best i've found there's a wealth of knowledge and info on here-if you have a question, someone will have the answer!!

Good luck for tuesday (and monday of course)

Think all the info you need is in the two posts above, just wanted to wish you good luck on your WW journey xx

Good luck with WW, keep posting it helps xx

Back