Leg Cramp

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Auburn, 8 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig

I don't know if this is in the right place, maybe exercise would be better? I'll post it there too. I figure Health kinda covers it...

Does anyone have any miracle cures for that horrible wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night cramp in the leg? I don't get it so much now as I used to, it used to be once or twice a week, but still maybe two or three times a month, I will wake up unable to move my leg because the calf muscle has seized up completely?

I've read all sorts of theories on the internet as to why it happens - It could be dehydration, too much sodium, not enough sodium, lack of iron, potassium, you name it, it could be anything.

There seems to be no correlation either - sometimes I've been exercising in the daytime and I get it, sometimes I haven't, sometimes I've eaten well, sometimes I haven't...

Does anyone know anything about it? :confused:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.