Leg cramps

I haven't had any cramp and touch wood i don't. Was it just a one time occurrence or something regular? Hopefully the first :)

Not heard of this on Lipotrim and I`ve not had it.... google it hun, see what it brings up... I`ve got a feeling its something to do with salt, but i`m prob wrong lol.... sorry not much help am I lol Lou xx

Thanks ladies, I think quinine is for cramps but were not allowed it. Hopefully it doesn't happen tonight I'm shattered!

I had slight muscle spasms, and if I recall correctly, a bit of research showed that this was one possible side effect. I just drank more water and it settled down fairly quickly - only happened in week one and two for me.

Yeah it has happened again, pain is bad but short lived, my weigh in is Saturday so I'll about it then but to be honest I think I now know more about LT than the girl in the chemist.

My legs are weird aswell don't no what is up with them I get random pains and twinges don't know if it is anything to do with LT though!

Loulou is right about the salt...and it wouldn't surprise me if this diet is the cause as the shakes are standard but our bodies are individual.
"Muscle cramps are often caused by an electrolyte imbalance, especially a lack of sodium. Celtic sea salt provides these minerals in the correct proportion. Your body will take what it needs and get rid of the rest, as long as you are drinking enough water."

So go to a health food shop or look on line. Pre-LipoTrim I used celtic sea salt it looks dirty in colour but tastes the same. Am sure you could add a bit to the chicken soup. Even if you retain a bit of water it's got to be worth it to get rid of the cramps hasn't it? (and it won't affect your fat loss) xxx

I get terrible restless legs at night. It's not painful, just a horrible sensation. Drives me insane! Hope your cramps get sorted... x

Back