Leg pains

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Mizzy, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mizzy

Mizzy Member

Hi I am just on day five of LL and last night I had really bad pains in my right leg. Has anyone had the same and is it diet related

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sorry to hear that, I've never had it my self personally, are you adding salt to packs? I've never heard of anyone else having it either x

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

4. Mizzy

Mizzy Member

Hi it might have just been one off not, diet related I don't add salt to packs though I've been trying to stick to the shakes as don't really like the soups. Can't wait till Monday when I can have some bars.

5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hi there ,
    i used to get terrible leg cramps some days , lack of pottasium apparantly x

6. Julslynne

Julslynne No pain, no gain

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hi. I suffer terrible with leg cramps when I start a diet. It's normally to do with dehydration. Increase your water intake. Should do the trick. Good luck and keep strong. Xxx?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.