Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Leg pains

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Mizzy, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mizzy

Mizzy Member

Hi I am just on day five of LL and last night I had really bad pains in my right leg. Has anyone had the same and is it diet related

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sorry to hear that, I've never had it my self personally, are you adding salt to packs? I've never heard of anyone else having it either x

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

4. Mizzy

Mizzy Member

Hi it might have just been one off not, diet related I don't add salt to packs though I've been trying to stick to the shakes as don't really like the soups. Can't wait till Monday when I can have some bars.

5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hi there ,
    i used to get terrible leg cramps some days , lack of pottasium apparantly x

6. Julslynne

Julslynne No pain, no gain

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hi. I suffer terrible with leg cramps when I start a diet. It's normally to do with dehydration. Increase your water intake. Should do the trick. Good luck and keep strong. Xxx?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.