Lele's Weight Loss Diary

LeleQ1987

So many times I have been here before, and I have failed miserably. Why, I don't know. Surely if I wanted to lose weight so much it'd be easy right?! Not so much.

Theres so many reasons why I want and NEED to do this. I am 25 in a few weeks and feel way older. I'm tired all the time and have zero energy. I am a mother. No one wants to set a bad example for their children. I want to be healthy for my son. I am newly married and have been trying for baby no 2 without success (because of my weight) And most of, I want to be healthy for ME!

So this is the beginning for me. The beginning of the new me.

Here's to a better, healthy, new year.

So this time round things are going very well. Sticking to the EE plan again.
I'm thinking of doing a photo food diary. Im not sure why but I think that might be better for me than just writing everything down?

Managing to drink water easily too. So this is making me think I'm definitely on the right track :). Off 2 get a haircut in 20 mins.

Had a peek on the scales and I'm 3lbs down! Woooo!

A good friend of mine swapped my exercise bike for her cross trainer. How brill is that?! Don't get me wrong, I like the exercise bike, but recently I was growing less and less fond of it. I love the cross trainer and notice more of a result with it than the bike.

So that was yesterday we swapped them. And I was straight on it when I got home haha. Spent about 45 mins on it and then walked the dog. I'm pretty sure though the Chinese my hubby bought us for dinner and the numerous beers I had last night at my sisters cancelled out any exercise I had done the last few days :(. Aggghhh!

But hey. Today is a new day. Done 10 mins on the cross trainer there now. For some reason I keep getting cramp in my right calf :(. Bloomin hurts...

Starting from 2moro, I'm going 2 keep a photo food diary too. Think it'll help loads., with being able to see it all in photos. Hopefully I'm on the right track as I'm feeling very positive.

Back