Lelly How are your doing

Hiya,

Thanks for asking after me.

I'm not doing too bad, it is getting easier, the only thing wrong is dizzy spells but I am getting used to these.

Its day 6 today so almost done my 1st week, at last!

How are you doing?

L
x

Glad to hear from you and that your sticking in there. Good luck with your 1st weigh in, when you see your cdc have a good chat about how you have been feeling, she may be able to help.

Thanks for asking about me. Im doing ok. Im on day 9 today, but apart from feeling very tired on day 6 Ive been lucky with how Im coping.

Keep up the good work:)

Hi Lelly

Are you drinking enough water hun? Drinking more H20 might help with the dizzy spells...

xxx

Glad to hear from you and that your sticking in there. Good luck with your 1st weigh in, when you see your cdc have a good chat about how you have been feeling, she may be able to help.

Thanks for asking about me. Im doing ok. Im on day 9 today, but apart from feeling very tired on day 6 Ive been lucky with how Im coping.

Keep up the good work:)

I am glad that you have been okay. Im just looking forward to getting the 1st week over and done with, once I have done that I know I will be able to carry on.

Good Luck to you 2 :)

x

Hi Lelly

Are you drinking enough water hun? Drinking more H20 might help with the dizzy spells...

xxx

Hiya,

I have been drinking 8 pints of water each day, its a bit hard to drink anymore, hopefully they will go as the days pass.

Thanks

L
x

Back