• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lemon hi-fi bars

They are AMAZING aren't they!! I love them SO much!!! They don't even taste like a "healthy" bar! They are by far my fave!

Shelgregs - They are bars that you can buy in class. They come in all different flavours but the lemon ones are gorge! xx

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
What I do with the Lemon Hi Fi bars is break them into small pieces and mix them in Lemon Muller Lights. They go hard and chewy at the same time. I KNOW that doesn't seem to make sense but if you do it you'll know what I mean. :)

Hazykay

Silver Member
I got these too, they are gorrrrr jus!!!!!! so refreshing. I bought the apricot and white chocolate ones too which are tasty, but the lemon ones mmmmmmmmmm...

someone in class today montioned they tasted like lemon merangue pie? sounds bloomin good to me, i forgot to get some. I love the minty ones, im a sucker for mint chocolate;)

nannydi

wants a new body
oh bum i forgot to get some!

have only tried choc orange but love them - the lady in class selling them said lemon were the best so i will try them next

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
I've been wondering if they'd be nice, definitely gonna get some at next week's class. I think I'll try the chocolate orange ones too. Although I've just discovered you can have 2 Alpen Light bars for a healthy b and I LOVE the chocolate and fudge ones!

Minders

Finding inspiration
The lemon Hi Fi bars are definitely scrumptious. The cranberry ones are superb too!!! In fact, I haven't had one yet that I didn't like. I currently have the Fruit & Nut Feast ones, they have double the fibre of the other ones. And they were 2 for 1 in class this week so I got two packs. Ace!