Lemon Tea

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Greeneyes11, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Okay, I did Cambridge a year ago and lost loads of weight, I have put 1 1/2 stone back on so am on a mission to lose it again, but yesterday whilst looking in Tesco for something to drink I bought lemon tea, after drinking it I remembered that you cannot drink lemon tea but cannot remember the reason why. Can anyone help me out please? Thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    I think it's the lemon that inhibits ketosis in some way (the reason why sugar free squash isn't allowed too). Try to brave out the taste change to green tea, you get used to it after a while if you don't already like it. I used to have green tea with lemon before CD, switched to just green tea during CD (didn't like it at first) but I recently found some with lemon and now it tastes like shampoo as I find the lemon too strong now.

4. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Ha ha, thanks for the tips, I thought it was something to do with ketosis tho, just couldn't remember....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.