lemon_elmo's diet diary

ok so here goes...(WARNING:BIG BROTHER SPOILER, IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHO GOT EVICTED DONT READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF MY POST!!!!)

i'm:

• 20 years old
  • female
  • 264lbs starting weight
  • 256lb now after 12 days
  • on a diy vlcd
so here's the downlow...

my main goal is to be 140lb by xmas day 2009 by eating in the following manner:

• sunday thru thursday 600 calories a day and 90 mins exercise
  • fri and sat 800 calories with no exercise
this is a revised plan i made today since being on 600 for the past 12 days i realised i should up my calorie on 2 designated days to allow for a bit of leway at the weekend because otherwise I'm likely to slip back into my old ways without some sort of incentive.

BUT today I ate the 800 calories and now feel extremely sick, fat and just awful. my stomach hurts like nothing ive felt before(ok im exagerating but it hurts a fair bit) it feels like my stomachs being stretched. think its cause ive been on 600 for the last 12 days its just a bit of a shock to the system to have that couple hundred more calories. i was feeling fine before on 600 but now just feel lightheaded.

according to my plan i should eat 800 calories tomorrow but dont think im going to manage it so might not be able to eat at all, if i do eat im going to have 400 calories though, i really dont want to feel like this ever again. i hate the thought that I've got those extra 200 calories in my body. im sickened.

on a lighter note im 8lbs down after 12 days but i suppose I was hoping for more. during this diary im going to track my weight loss daily, even if the scales do fluctuate up and down I still cant help myself from knowing everyday how much the scale says i weigh. think im also going to start measuring myself starting from tomorrow so that I can be happy with inch loss even if the scale dont move.

i sound like a right moaner but im not usually its just because ive eaten too much and feel ill. ill be much chirpier tomorrw im sure!!!

:break_diet::copon:

also im very happy because that silly sophia got booted out of bb im fed up of her attitude problem and dont want to have to see her face everynight. i shouldnt watch that garbage anyway but im addicted!

:D

ok woke up this morning feeling good, much better than last night. weighed myself and same weight. atleast i didnt gain weigh from those extra calories though! ive been thinking...i need to lower my carb intake and get myself into a state of ketosis. this should kick start my weight loss again because at the min its not budged for nearly a whole week and im only on week 2. im opting for 15g a day, is this too high? ive looked in the cupboards though and everything seems to be high carbs!! like 5 or 10g per product. anyone recommend any good low carb foods?

having 400 calories today because i felt so sick yesterday, after doing this im sure ill feel much cheerier.

not really been finding it easy to count calories in tea, ice lols or chewing gum so decided to cut then out completely.

just trying everything i can really to see what might be hindering my weight loss :confused:

today ive had a mullerlight smaller pot that was 59 calories and about 8g carbs. this carb things hard!!

any help much appreciated.

Back