Lenlu's 'This time its it' Diary!

Hi come to sub, mini quiches looks lovely will have to try them!

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome - I need all the help I can get!! I got the quiche idea from someone on this forum - they are gorgeous and very filling!

Its not easy I know, my journey had its ups and downs. I hoping to get to my goal this year!

Sent from my iPhone

Sat at the cinema - feeling proud of myself - kids have their kids popcorn and I have a mini bag of fruit :)

yay well done you im proud of you! Its hard at the time but in a few hours you will be chuffed with yourself for not having popcorn and so you should be

Well Done for the Willpower with the Popcorn :) The quiches look yummy, were they tasty??? How was the movie? X

The quiches were gorgeous - and easy to make, next time I will use less eye yokes and lower pp fillings so they will be less pp - hubby loved them too and they are gf!

Movie was good too - mc d's after for kids and did succumb a bit there but only had a happy meal which is less than I would normally have so I'm pleased with that and its in my daily points x

yay well done you im proud of you! Its hard at the time but in a few hours you will be chuffed with yourself for not having popcorn and so you should be

Thank you - I am proud of myself and didnt NEED popcorn - im trying to think on a need/want basis too x

The quiches were gorgeous - and easy to make, next time I will use less eye yokes and lower pp fillings so they will be less pp - hubby loved them too and they are gf!

Movie was good too - mc d's after for kids and did succumb a bit there but only had a happy meal which is less than I would normally have so I'm pleased with that and its in my daily points x

Thank you - I am proud of myself and didnt NEED popcorn - im trying to think on a need/want basis too x

Yey for your new WW 'mentality' :) I think having a Happy Meal is a fab start, you still indulged with the kids but on a lower pp basis! Which smurf did you get? My daughter has me going in all the McDs looking as she's Smurf-Mad! X

How many pp in a kids meal? Like if you were to have nuggets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

How many pp in a kids meal? Like if you were to have nuggets

5pp for 4 Nuggets and 6pp for Small Fries :) x

Mmmm il keep that in mind next time I'm out and am trying to avoid the big M sign cuz I just love the smell of it! That's not too bad like 11pp for a McDonalds? Bargin

Mmmm il keep that in mind next time I'm out and am trying to avoid the big M sign cuz I just love the smell of it! That's not too bad like 11pp for a McDonalds? Bargin

McDs and a toy! Win Win! The one with 3 Fish Fingers would be 11pp too :) With Hamburger 13pp and Cheeseburger 14pp :) x

No it's not bad - and you get a toy!! LOL
McDonalds also do some great salads - I just seem to forget about them though when I am in there!!

No it's not bad - and you get a toy!! LOL
McDonalds also do some great salads - I just seem to forget about them though when I am in there!!

I reckon the Happy Meal is still a better 'buy' x

I am at work tomorrow so here is my planned diary - won't be much off this as I can only eat what I take - and will resist any goodies taken in, quite good at doing that now!

Tuesday Food

Breakfast: Porridge Pot (5PP)

Milk - In tea throughout the day (4 PP)

Lunch: 2 Mini quiches (5PP), Salad (FREE!), and WW Nachos (2PP)

Tea: Lighter choices ready meal - Chicken and Bacon Pasta (12PP)

Snacks: WW Cereal Bar (2PP), Babybel Light x 3 (3PP)

Total: 33/43

WI Wednesday lunchtime......fingers crossed, then I miss WI next week as we are going on holiday on sat for a week - self catering in a caravan so hoping to minimise damage!!

Anyone know how many PP in a Mr Whippy Icecream (with and without flake?!)

Last edited:
I am at work tomorrow so here is my planned diary - won't be much off this as I can only eat what I take - and will resist any goodies taken in, quite good at doing that now!

Tuesday Food (Planned)

Breakfast: Porridge Pot (5PP)

Lunch: 2 Mini quiches (5PP), Salad (FREE!), WW Dressing (1PP) - don't always have this though, and WW Nachos (2PP)

Tea: Lighter choices ready meal - Chicken and Bacon Pasta (12PP)

Snacks: WW Cereal Bar (2PP), Babybel Light x 3 (3PP)

Total: 30/43

WI Wednesday lunchtime......fingers crossed, then I miss WI next week as we are going on holiday on sat for a week - self catering in a caravan so hoping to minimise damage!!

Anyone know how many PP in a Mr Whippy Icecream (with and without flake?!)

McDonalds ones are 4pp without and 5pp with so I'd probably go around that figure depending on the size? Yummy food btw :) Fingers crossed that the holiday goes well but remember that you're on holiday! More is More ;-) x

Ahhh yeah thanks hun - forgot about mcd's ones! Oh yeah I'm on holiday def - just want to get the balance right, but it's only a week out of the year so def time for treats!

Ahhh yeah thanks hun - forgot about mcd's ones! Oh yeah I'm on holiday def - just want to get the balance right, but it's only a week out of the year so def time for treats!

Did u see how much I ate on my Hols? I only gained 2lb so I think relax and enjoy it! X

You did fab hun x x

enjoy your hols hun you will have a fab time. my leader says be a weight watcher until 5pm and you shouldn't do too much damage

Back