Lenlu's 'This time its it' Diary!

And remember More is More, eh Ciara ;-) x

Just a quick update to diary while I am at work, food amended in Diary - crappy day at work, but not reaced for crap food - yet!!

WI Tomorrow - eeekkkkk

Just a quick update to diary while I am at work, food amended in Diary - crappy day at work, but not reaced for crap food - yet!!

WI Tomorrow - eeekkkkk

Proud of you for not falling off the Wagon :) Good Luck for WI! What time do u do it? X

12.15 - so will update after - eeekkkk!

Really nervous - was feeling confident yesterday as I had a sneeky peek at scales at work - weighed at home this morning abd the results are not good so I'm dreading wi now - but just have to take what the ww scales say - pls be nice!

Really nervous - was feeling confident yesterday as I had a sneeky peek at scales at work - weighed at home this morning abd the results are not good so I'm dreading wi now - but just have to take what the ww scales say - pls be nice!

Crossing everything that they are kind to you. GOOD LUCK :) x

Lost 1lb - really disappointed tbh but telling myself its still a loss.....

Lost 1lb - really disappointed tbh but telling myself its still a loss.....

Have u seen what 1lb of fat looks like, you should be very proud of yourself. X

Ok still feeling a bit blugh but onwards!! Inspired by a diary on here and a friend on Facebook I have ordered the forever aloe clean 9 detox - for a bit of a kick start......after holiday obviously! !

Ok still feeling a bit blugh but onwards!! Inspired by a diary on here and a friend on Facebook I have ordered the forever aloe clean 9 detox - for a bit of a kick start......after holiday obviously! !

Vicky has done amazingly well on that! I was tempted myself if I'm honest!!! X

a pound is a pound and at the end of the day slow and steady is the key! like the story the tortoise and the hare who won the race in the end???? yep the tortoise did!! so dont be disappointed you should be proud of yourself

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375912458.232413.jpg

Feel beta now?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

View attachment 102182

Feel beta now?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know I know - just with me being bigger I expect more off each week - but I know I just have to keep at it - if I lost a pound a week thats still 52 a year right! I know its a marathon not a sprint - Just keep at it!!!

a pound is a pound and at the end of the day slow and steady is the key! like the story the tortoise and the hare who won the race in the end???? yep the tortoise did!! so dont be disappointed you should be proud of yourself

Thanks hun - helped me reevaluate! Marathon not a sprint!

Thursday Diary

Breakfast: 60g Branflakes (6 PP) 100ml milk (1PP)

Lunch: lasagne (12 PP) nann (4PP) ww cereal bar (2PP)

Last edited:
Back on it today - motivated - got loads to do today but thankfully can all be done without me having to get dressed! Lol packed kids clothes, spring cleaned lounge now on to ironing, cleaning bathrooms, and lots of other little jobs x

Back on it today - motivated - got loads to do today but thankfully can all be done without me having to get dressed! Lol packed kids clothes, spring cleaned lounge now on to ironing, cleaning bathrooms, and lots of other little jobs x

Yey for a busy day :) Thats gotta earn some AP! Have a good day :) x

Hello sweetie!!

Here to follow :)

Back