Lennie's weekly weigh in

Fantastic, well done :) x

12lb down 40lb to go!

Way to go!

Fantastic Lennie; well done!

Hey Lenni - you did good. A loss is a loss - its fat that you have lost this week so think about 3 lbs of fat on a plate:eek:. Had my 1st weigh in today and was down 10 but pharmacist said average from now on is between 3 and 5 pounds.

5 lbs down, that's 18 lbs in 3 weeks. Delighted n startin 2 feel d difference :)

Week 1: -10
Week 2: -3
Week 3: -5

Well done, that's great going.

Well done Lenni - the weigh ins are a real boost aren't they xx

Thanks girls. They sure r Lola, last week I was disappointed wit my result n it really de motivated me so this week I feel back ontop again. X

Well done Lenni that is brillant xxx ;)

That's fantastic Lenni! Get yourself a ticker, some mini goals and track your progress.......I know that my signature probably looks a bit OTT with all the:D:D:D but I earned every one of them! When I'm having a bad day I remind myself how thrilled I was to 'award' myself with each one!

Lenni, there's a sticky explaning how to do it above this forum. It really does spur you on when you get to change it every week and see it going down!

Thanks girls, the support is great n means Alot. Sandra how do I get a ticker?

Hi Lenni, you can find out how to download a ticker by going to the tutorials section in the blue bars at the top. There's a post that explains it step by step.

Hey all. Well this week I lost 6.5lbs. Soooo happy, that's week 5 n a total of 1st 13 n a half lbs. So only a half a pound to 2 stone. I'm so chuffed n really feelin d difference. Retuned to wrk yesterday after maternity leave n it was so hard, but Wat made a big difference was the fact I felt good about myself. I'm movin over 2 exante this week as can't afford LT anymore. So I'll prob do it 4 another 2 weeks n then join slimming world. I'm nervous about comin off the diet incase I binge n eat all d wrong things n that's y I have to join a club

Well done Lenni xx

Brilliant loss for week 5. Well done.

Back