Lent!!!!

I was thinking about it, but I dont think I could give up anything!

im thinking of crisps - could be imposible for me though!

I'm going to give up bread - its my trigger food and I lose so much weight if I just avoid it completely

ah maybe alcohol:(

ooh

i'm going a bit mental and giving up chocolate, bread and pasta :| i've given up choc before so hopefully i'll be able to cope! also hoping this will lead to a faster weight loss because it will force me to replace with protein and veg.

i was going to give up coffee but i'd only replace it with hot choc which would be disastrous! good luck guys xxx

I gave up chocolate and crisps for a whole year once. Looking back I honestly don't know how I did it! I shall be giving up nothing this year as it has no significance for me :)

wow that's amazing! i always think 'shall i just continue without it..' but have absolutely no will power so that fails.i know what you mean, i don't do for religious reasons just to try and break awful diet habits :/

I dont have any religious reasons to do it and I have never given anything up for lent before so it will be interesting to see if I can do it! I'm seriously thinking of doing meat and bread, want to give up meat to push me to look at other options and bread because I eat too much of it! I was going to do all carbs but I think it might bite me on the bum when lent is over and I start eating it again, plus I'd be lost without my cereal in the morning!

one year i gave up chocolate, sweets, crisps, biscuits and all puddings, I don't know how I did it but it was when I was thin and I remember it didn't bother me at the time, then when easter sunday came I ate crisps and choc all day Mmmmm - great feeling when you achieve something like that, well it is for me anyway, I have decided im going to give up chocolate this year - good luck everyone.

i wouldn't be able to go without chicken tbh :/ but could give up red meat. all carbs would be tooooo hard, they sneak into things you don't even realise :| yess i love my porridge

I still havent decided if im going to give up anything or not, if I do it would be to see if I could, not for religious reasons. Bread sounds like a good thing to give up though :) I just could *not* give up chocolate X_X

When I give up chocolate i have to watch myself with everything...make sure they don't put cocoa powder on coffee if i go to a cafe, can't have choc biccies/cookies, or my go-to options hot chocolate. ohhh :/ tomorrow i'm going to have a willy wonka style chocolate celebration. i wonder if i'll have withdrawal symptoms for the rest of the week lol

When I give up chocolate i have to watch myself with everything...make sure they don't put cocoa powder on coffee if i go to a cafe, can't have choc biccies/cookies, or my go-to options hot chocolate. ohhh :/ tomorrow i'm going to have a willy wonka style chocolate celebration. i wonder if i'll have withdrawal symptoms for the rest of the week lol

I remember when I gave up choc and we went to the ice cream shop and I ordered a mint ice cream and when they passed it to me it had choc chips in arghhh I was gutted so gave it to my husband! Enjoy your gorgeous choc feast tomorrow.

Back