Lesley's Exante Journey

I love the sweet and sour noodles too! Good luck for your weigh in on Weds....mine is tomorrow, after Sats blip I will be happy for a 2lb loss this week but we will see!

Take care xx

The sweet and sour noodles are yum. I WI on Wednesday too but not looking forward to it. Despite low-carbing on Atkins shakes and real food for the past two days I've already lost the initial water weight so losses will now be more modest. If I can just get into a decent level of ketosis I'll be pleased. Slips and blips don't matter if we keep going x

Hi all

Feeling good today - hardly any hunger, so must be back in Ketosis already YAY

Just had the Moussaka for lunch - I think I liked it lol it was a little strange, but hey filled the gap :)

Going to try the Hazlenut shake for dinner I think :)

My weight has stayed the same the last 2 mornings, so hoping for a drop tomorrow morning, but I'll take what I can get.

My ex messaged me last night saying he made a mistake and misses me ... feels nice to be wanted :D

Have a great day all
x

Sounds like you're def in the zone, it's a great place to be. Nice confidence boost to have someone tell you they miss you. Is it a relationship you might give another go?

Whens your weigh day again? Time is just flying. Have a great week.

Doing great Lesley! We're both having a great Monday :)

woooo for ketosis! Great news :D xx

Huge claps to you!!!!! You are doing so well! I am loving your diary..what did you think of your hazelnut shake? I love them :) looking forward to seeing the weight loss when you weigh in...you're going to smash it this week :)

Sounds like you're def in the zone, it's a great place to be. Nice confidence boost to have someone tell you they miss you. Is it a relationship you might give another go?

Whens your weigh day again? Time is just flying. Have a great week.

Hmm don't know if I could trust that he woulnd't get cold feet again .. we shall see.

Weigh day is Wednesday ... off out for a pre birthday lunch with work tomorrow, but sticking to naked burger (no bun) green salad and tsasiki, so hope that doesn't affect WI :)

Not sure on the hazlenut shake to be honest, there's something odd about it. Nice and sweet though which is nice :)

x

It's weird cause I really liked the hazelnut shake last week, and now I don't haha!

Birthday lunch sounds amazing. Whenever I have bunless burger, I dont even miss the bread that much as all the flavour is still there :)
Enjoy x

Day 14 + Weigh in

Morning all

Well yesterday was my first (of 3 I think) birthday meals - this one was a lunch with work pals. I was good and didn't have any breakfast, then went to lunch and had a one of my friends calamari and half a small bite of a crumbed hallumi for starter then a naked burger (no bun), Rocket and pecorino salad with balsamic. I kept to diet coke while everyone else drunk ... then after about an hour I caved and had one small sparkling wine cocktail mmmmmmmm!!! When back at the office I opened up the Champagne/strawberry truffles someone bought me and had just one.

So all in all, not perfect but it could have been soooo much worse, so I'm happy :)

And .... I lost 4lb this week :bliss: slightly happy about that! :D

I'm going to do 100% TS today. Tomorrow is my birthday, me and my twin sis are going shopping and for lunch, so will have a shake first thing and then a healthy lunch (my sis is on body by Vi so we're on the same page) then dinner will be in bbq type place, lots of meat (brisket and burnt ends) I'll try and resist the chips and if I'm tempted will share a dessert ... but it's my birthday so :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Then off camping for the weekend on Friday ... slightly worried I'll put on all I've lost, but already thinking about problem areas - e.g when everyone is sitting round eating crisps/snacks etc ... I'm going to buy fridge raiders or chorizo bites or something so I feel I'm joining in without the dreaded carbs. I will eat some carbs tho as I will be drinking (you can't camp without drinking, it's illegal :D) really looking forward to it ... it will involve a lot of walking, so that's something :)

I do feel a bit guilty when reading other people's diary's ... I'm finding the diet quite easy, and the effect it has on my mood is totally positive. I'm so not rubbing it in, and I'm SURE i'll have my down/hard times (possibly after a fun weekend!) but for now, this is the best diet I've ever done and would recommend anyone who's thinking about it to give it a go. What have you got to lose .... oh wait ;)

Happy Wednesday everyone

L
x

Yay!! That meal out sounds lovely and I think you smashed it to be fair :) a few little nibbles and drinks here and there, who wouldn't ..

Enjoy your birthday :D and embrace your happy mood! :D you deserve it with all your amazing loses xx

Great loss Lesley! Celebrate that and your very happy birthday in style, twins are the best xx

Morning all

My one exante pack of the day today - a Stawberry and Banana smoothie my friend gave me, shame they don't do them anymore.

Tapas for lunch and Beef briskett and 'burnt ends' for dinner, and probably a bit of birthday booze thrown in :)

Weight was slighly down today, last time for a few days prob, then back on track on Monday.

Have a great day everyone
L
x

Well back from Camping ... I was ok, not as good as I hoped, but not nearly as bad as I could have been.

Friday was ok, porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch, then went for pub for last of birthday dinners, had Fish Goujons in a bagel and chips - only ate a quarter of the bagel and a few chips. Then had probably a bottle of Prosecco

Saturday - went to Longleat safara, had sausage and scrambled egg for breakfast, and was very good while everyone was tucking in to chips/burgers/pizza at lunch, I had a bar. Then BBQ int he evening and another bottle of Prosecco.

Sunday - lost it a little, had sausage and fried egg for breakfast ... then a cake in Starbucks. Then pub meal sausage and mash for lunch (i did give 1 sausage away tho) with a Cider, then in the evening, some cheese, crackers and breaded chicken things ... and of course another bottle of prosecco.

back on plan today, feeling hungry, but the ex is on his way over for a 'chat' so that should take my mind off food for a while!!

Worried about weigh in on Weds, especially as i have a lunch out with my new boss tomorrow

L

Back