Lesley's Exante Journey

Brilliant start!!! Protein is your friend so don't stress too much if you can't resist. I think you'll be fine though - I love angels empty plate idea. The double chocolate bars are lush so look forward to that!
Stay strong and let us know how you go x

Good luck for today. If you do indulge don't beat yourself up about it, the main thing is to get straight back on plan. You will be very surprised how quickly the weeks go on plan and when you look back at the changes in your body you will be equally surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 4

Hi all

Just back from the BBQ and I was strong and didn't let anything pass my lips! I am so proud of myself, it was hard, but obviously not impossible. And I had as much fun as I did when I ate and drank ...even though there was sooo many great looking cakes!! I told my friends what I'm doing and they're all supportive and impressed at my resolve. My friend who's doing Exante - well she did it last year and lost a couple of stone, and is now trying to get back onto it, bought some chicken kebabs and prawns with her, but within 30 mins was eating crisps and cake - so feel even prouder that I didn't cave :) (although to be fair she was cramping with totm).

I did have some Dr Pepper Zero tho, which felt like cheating ... and was nice and filling.

I was quite weak and shakey when I got there, but i waited a few hours to have my bar and I feel fine again now. I think I waited too long to have breakfast this morning, so lesson learned I'll try and stick to a more regular schedule for now.

breakfast - Maple Syrup Pancakes - hmmm jury's still out, ok but not sweet enough for me really - will try again and alter the consistency a bit I think
Lunch - double chocolate bar - yum!
Dinner - Gooey salted caramel Pudding - nice and just what i needed after drooling after cakes all day!

Home aPJ's, sofa and game of thrones now ... I live the rock and roll lifestyle!

L
x

Well done you! Success is yours the way you're going. Keep it up.

Well done, I've found it better this time to tell everyone then I have more reason to stick with it. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 5

Morning all

Yesterday felt tough - was quite hungry all day. Didn't have much on, and although I enjoy a relaxing day on the sofa I probably needed more to occupy my mind!

Breakfast - Strawberry Shake
Lunch - 5 Bean chilli pack - nice :)
Dinner - Chocolate Orange bar - filling :)

Then I caved ... I had 1 whole Mini Babybel light! 50 whole calories and 0 carbs ... it was lovely and immediately after it I felt full so it was definitely the right thing to do :)

WI day is coming up fast - can't wait! :)

L
x

Morning all

Yesterday felt tough - was quite hungry all day. Didn't have much on, and although I enjoy a relaxing day on the sofa I probably needed more to occupy my mind!

Breakfast - Strawberry Shake
Lunch - 5 Bean chilli pack - nice :)
Dinner - Chocolate Orange bar - filling :)

Then I caved ... I had 1 whole Mini Babybel light! 50 whole calories and 0 carbs ... it was lovely and immediately after it I felt full so it was definitely the right thing to do :)

WI day is coming up fast - can't wait! :)

L
x

Like my bit of steak Im sure the babybel light wont cause any problems! Im on day 7 now and can honestly say yesterday and today (so far ) have had no hunger at all so just keep going and you will be fine.

xx

Well done sounds like your first week is going great. Well done for not caving at the BBQ, it'll be worth it on weigh in day. If you have days when your struggling proteins definitely good. I keep some quorn chicken style bits in my fridge and babybels, also if I'm really struggling I find having the sausage pack with a scrambled egg helps massively.

Well done Lesley. Protein extra to keep you on track is a wise move. Can't wait to see your WI.

Day 6

Morning

Another 100% day yesterday, hunger is going and the tip of my tongue feels cold/numb, so hopefully it ketosis! :)

Breakfast - Peanut butter bar
Lunch - Shepherds Pie
Dinner - White chocolate and raspberry shake - not sure about this one

I bought a blender doo-dar from Tesco for £20 - so added some ice to the shake and blended it, the texture was sooooo good - a very good investment me thinks.

Weigh in day tomorrow ... eeeeeeek (I'm a serial weigher, so of course have been weighing myself every morning, but the official WI result is scary/exciting!)

L
x

Day 7

Week 1 done :) 100 % yay me

Breakfast - Cherry & Almond bar - yum
Lunch - Carbonara
Dinner - Honeycomb shake - YUK - tasted too much of Honey

Oh and Weigh In result this morning - 8.5 lbs :) Happy with that. Next couple of weeks will be tricky - I have an afternoon tea on Friday, and the first of my birthday meals on Tuesday (although I think that will be fine as the restaurant do a naked burger and salad)

Just have to keep reminding myself that no matter how I do, it will be much better than if I wasn't doing the diet!!

L

Hi Lesley,

8.5lbs - fab loss, well done.

Your diary has motivated me to start Exante today. Like you I have a few commitments where I will have to do a WS day.

TJ x

Hi Lesley,

8.5lbs - fab loss, well done.

Your diary has motivated me to start Exante today. Like you I have a few commitments where I will have to do a WS day.

TJ x

Yay start today - WS days will be a lifeline ... I'm not sure where my afternoon tea (cakes and sandwiches) come into WS :D but it's just one afternoon and I'll be straight back on it. Good luck!

Woohooo super loss Lesley! Day offs are good sometimes just be prepared to grit your teeth afterwards and get on with it because you will find you feel hungry. Enjoy your afternoon tea. I love those. I had naked Burger on Monday and it worked well. I was so full very quickly.

Roll on 14's!

Back