Lesley's Exante Journey

Well done on your fantastic loss! Days off plan are just what we need sometimes, it's getting back to it that can be tricky. Have a great day.

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me joining the saga!!

You're all doing very well on the plan. Just completed first 7 days yesterday on TS and weighed my self yesterday morning and lost only 5 lbs. Despite being 100% on the plan with 4 Ltrs water a day, and 20 mins exercise (walking and skipping), I'm a little disappointed with the weight loss, and from what I heard form other exanters, that in the first week they always had a bigger loss.

Any advise if this is normal as it was my TOTM from day 1. Can this be the reason of low numbers on the scale?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Lesley, brilliant loss.

Enjoy your days off but get back on track straight away, no damage will be done that way x

Well done Lesley! What an amazing loss and your attitude is so inspiring :D you're doing everything you should be doing :) resisting temptation, planning ahead, and understanding that sometimes you need to have a life as well as a diet! Happy for you xx

Day 8

Thanks all! :)

Well today has been tough, I've had 2 mini babybel lights to keep me going. I think it's being at home all day (I work from home on Weds) but had the Thai Chicken soup for lunch and I think I need a meal like the shepherds pie/chilli etc - so lesson learnt :) But proud of myself for keeping to 'diet' food :)

Think I'll do another order and get a few of my faves - Shepherds pie, a&c porridge, Toffee and caramel shake and try a few new things to keep me inspired.

Really cannot wait for my clothes to start feeling looser and to go down to the next size. I can't remember ever wearing a size 16 .. although I must have done at some point I guess ... but for now I have to get to the beaing able to wear all size 18's comfortably - 16 seems a huge step!

Ach well - onwards and downwards

Breakfast - Blueberry smoothie - nice
Lunch - Thai Chicken soup - creamy and nice, but not for me
Snacks - 2 mini babybel light
Dinner - Gooey chocolate pudding - delicious!!

Missing my ex tonight ... so glad i deleted all his numbers etc or I'd do something I'd regret lol

L
x

Aww I've been getting lonely in the evenings. This diet really does require you to distract yourself but doesn't give you much energy to do so! Been locked in my room all night and still awake :/ least I'm on plan that's the main thing haha!

I'm sure you'll drop a clothes size befor you know it :) I have no idea what size I am I'm such a leggings fiend x

How's today been Lesley?

Day 9 - done

Morning all

Day 9 was uneventful food wise - much easier being in the office, much more distractions.

B - Raspberry & white choc bar - v nice
L - Shepherds pie
D - Choc Mint shake - nice

Went to a pub quiz last night and had 2 big diet cokes, so probably knocked myself out of ketosis, but it wasn't an accident as I'll be eating cake later, so thought what the hell!

I seem to be on a roll of losing .6lbs every day (I'll take that thank you!!) ... am actually weirdly looking forward to seeing what damange an Afternoon tea will have. I was thinking of not having anything until then (2pm) but will see how I go, just had my tea and am still hungry. But might go shower and pop into town to take my mind of it.

A couple of people have mentioned they liked the shape of my hair the last couple of days ... well it hasn't changed - it must just be my fat head has gotten smaller :tongue:

Good luck for today everyone ... I promise i won't come in back and describe my afternoon tea in every amazing mouthful :)

L

Day 10

Off plan today, but not too bad, I skipped breakfast, lunch and Dinner ... BUT did have my afternoon tea (small glass of proseco, 3 finger sandwiches, 2 small scones with jam (oh and clotted cream) and one small slice of cake...I gave my other cake to my friend to take home for her boyfriend.

Hopefully as i've not eaten anything else and kept my water intake up it won't be too bad.

Back to 100% for the next few days before 'Birthday week' starts :)

L
x

Glad you enjoyed your afternoon. Hasn't the last ten days gone quickly. Keeping going after days off is a skill but the secret to success. Have a great second week.

Scones with jam and clotted cream... I used to bake low carb scones and top them with low-sugar jam and - clotted cream! All totally acceptable for a low carb diet LOL x

Scones with jam and clotted cream... I used to bake low carb scones and top them with low-sugar jam and - clotted cream! All totally acceptable for a low carb diet LOL x

YUMMY!!! I wanna try be mor inventive with what I can get out of low carb haha x

Afternoon all

Well back on plan today - a bit more hungrier that the last couple of days, but nothing I can't cope with. Scales were surprisingly down this morning, but won't believe it until official WI :)

B - Lemon and Raspberry Shake - not bad
L - Toffee Nut & Raisin bar - Yum

Just had a new delivery so will be trying the Sweet and sour noodles for dinner, before going out to another pub quiz. They serve cans of diet cokes, so I'm 'smuggling' in a dr pepper zero and will buy the coke and swap it over before I pour :)

Day 11 already - who'd of thunk it!

L

Afternoon all

Well back on plan today - a bit more hungrier that the last couple of days, but nothing I can't cope with. Scales were surprisingly down this morning, but won't believe it until official WI :)

B - Lemon and Raspberry Shake - not bad
L - Toffee Nut & Raisin bar - Yum

Just had a new delivery so will be trying the Sweet and sour noodles for dinner, before going out to another pub quiz. They serve cans of diet cokes, so I'm 'smuggling' in a dr pepper zero and will buy the coke and swap it over before I pour :)

Day 11 already - who'd of thunk it!

L

ooh good luck for weigh in yay

Happy Sunday all

Loved the Sweet and Sour noodles last night:)

Had the last of my Maple Syrup pancakes this morning - still not keen, a bit dry, but ok

Weight sts this morning, so I think i may just have got away with my Afternoon tea. Still one meal (carb free) to get through on Tuesday afternoon before Weigh in on Wednesday . so slightly optimisitic for a loss.

Off to the Cinema later to see Pitch Perfect 2 so may save a bar, although I'm used to not eating in the cinema (FAR too expensive!)

Have good Sunday everyone
x

Sweet and sour noods is one of my faves! Did man plan Friday and had with chicken and veg! Best thing ever! X

Hi Lesley, just having a chactch on your diary. You're doing great getting straight back on plan after having a meal or two off. A recipe for success. Good luck for Week 2 WI !

Back