ProPoints Less of liz/ take 3!!

Lovely, thanks guys. I can't see that my password is wrong and the reset isn't working either! Grrr.

Having one of those days today, and its only 10pm. Need to climb back into bed and start again!

On the plus side I was gonna have buttery toast for breakfast but got done reason it tasted really disgusting, like it had been in touch with ginger or something. It was very odd! So I threw that away and had an aldi bar and a ww yogurt so only used 2pp rather than 6-7 for the toast!.

Lovely, thanks guys. I can't see that my password is wrong and the reset isn't working either! Grrr.

Having one of those days today, and its only 10pm. Need to climb back into bed and start again!

On the plus side I was gonna have buttery toast for breakfast but got done reason it tasted really disgusting, like it had been in touch with ginger or something. It was very odd! So I threw that away and had an aldi bar and a ww yogurt so only used 2pp rather than 6-7 for the toast!.

Yay for saving pp's ! And its 10am not 10pm ;):p

Yey for saving PPs, did it fill you up just the same? I really need to get me some of those WW Bars, not had chance to go in there yet. How annoying about ITunes, u sure it hasn't been hacked? X

I hope not! I have tried to do the password reset but the email isn't coming through, I've tried answering the security questions too but the question stops half way through!

Think I will contact them to try and work out what's happened.

I hope not! I have tried to do the password reset but the email isn't coming through, I've tried answering the security questions too but the question stops half way through!

Think I will contact them to try and work out what's happened.

Sounds like a good idea! Technology is great until times like these!!! X

Can I have some help please?

How many pp do lentils, cannelini beans and chicken have? Also do sweet potatoes have pp?

I'm sitting with a glass of wine and a packet of hula hoops, so not great!

I'm coming to accept that I might be suffering from post natal depression so I've had a bit of a tough weekend, and when I feel low, I eat!

I'm seeing the doctor on Thursday and I actually already feel a bit better just acknowledging it so in hoping this week I can just be a bit healthier, then maybe next week I might do a week on vlcd again to get my head back into diet mode, then go on to low carb and ww.

How are you doing? You all packed for your holiday?
X

I'm sitting with a glass of wine and a packet of hula hoops, so not great! I'm coming to accept that I might be suffering from post natal depression so I've had a bit of a tough weekend, and when I feel low, I eat! I'm seeing the doctor on Thursday and I actually already feel a bit better just acknowledging it so in hoping this week I can just be a bit healthier, then maybe next week I might do a week on vlcd again to get my head back into diet mode, then go on to low carb and ww. How are you doing? You all packed for your holiday? X

Sorry to hear that Liz. Pnd is very common and you won't be alone. I'm sure your gp will be able to treat you and/or access you the appropriate services. Your health comes before dieting.

Holiday next Monday and I'm working through til Friday so probably get organised at the weekend.

You take care. Hugs x

Sorry to hear that Liz. Pnd is very common and you won't be alone. I'm sure your gp will be able to treat you and/or access you the appropriate services. Your health comes before dieting.

Holiday next Monday and I'm working through til Friday so probably get organised at the weekend.

You take care. Hugs x

Thanks, I am hoping they can help as I don't like being grumpy, it's really not me! X

Hey Liz, I hope you're ok, Inbox me if you need to chat. X

Hi. Went to the doctors today and they have prescribed antidepressants. Hopefully ill feel normal again soon! Had a stressful couple if days and I really need to sort it all out!

Foodwise- don't ask! Eek!!

How are you guys doing?

Hi. Went to the doctors today and they have prescribed antidepressants. Hopefully ill feel normal again soon! Had a stressful couple if days and I really need to sort it all out! Foodwise- don't ask! Eek!! How are you guys doing?

Hi Liz,

You have to take care of yourself first and the diet will follow. It's not the most important thing just now.

I'm sure youl start to feel like your old self soon. It's 6 weeks for an antidepressant to kick in fully tho some people get a boost after about 2. I'm a mental health nurse so if you've any questions pm me.

I've returned to slim and save because me and food need to part company until I'm in control of the food and not the other way around.

You take care. Sending you a virtual hug x

Hi Liz,

You have to take care of yourself first and the diet will follow. It's not the most important thing just now.

I'm sure youl start to feel like your old self soon. It's 6 weeks for an antidepressant to kick in fully tho some people get a boost after about 2. I'm a mental health nurse so if you've any questions pm me.

I've returned to slim and save because me and food need to part company until I'm in control of the food and not the other way around.

You take care. Sending you a virtual hug x

Thanks Marie, I hope s&s goes well. How long have you been back on it? i was thinking about going back to it next week. I was feeling a bit more positive about stuff when I was losing weight before. I don't want to get into bingeing just because I'm feeling low.

Thanks for the advice about the antidepressant. I want to feel better now! It's so frustrating feeling so unlike myself. I do feel better just talking about it though so thanks for listening!
X

Thanks Marie, I hope s&s goes well. How long have you been back on it? i was thinking about going back to it next week. I was feeling a bit more positive about stuff when I was losing weight before. I don't want to get into bingeing just because I'm feeling low. Thanks for the advice about the antidepressant. I want to feel better now! It's so frustrating feeling so unlike myself. I do feel better just talking about it though so thanks for listening! X

Tried to get back on it mon. Failed by scoffing choc digestives. So tues really. So hard tho especially since I was stuffing my fat face before restarting.

Some drs don't tell people that it takes a while for medication to kick in. Then they think it's not working when really it just hasn't been given time. The most common side effect is a dry mouth so plenty fluids. Youl get there. PND is common so your not alone x

Back